AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hottest Cam Girl?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 10, 2020
What is everyone's opinion about who the hottest model on CB is? Mine has to be Adonawet. She is amazing. Curious to know who else is on the top of someone's list!

Don't know how to explain it but this just seems to hit the wrong note with me. Even the main page models know they may not be the most favorite model of even their whales. Like the time I got a tip where the tip note said "you're not my most favorite model but you're the most erotic". Backhanded compliment that pissed me off. Just enjoy the models you enjoy. We get comparisons and rankings every time we cam.

Just enjoy the models you enjoy.
Yep. I've been in more than enough top 100 rooms on CB without really understanding what all the fuss is about, but that means nothing for anyone but me. Also, if I feel the urge to talk about other models in a room, I take it as a signal I'm hanging out in the wrong place.

I talk with other users quite a bit on StripChat (bco their offline messaging), but exchanging actual model names is very rare because it's so thoroughly pointless. It would be like that Amazon thing where you are constantly reminded of what models other users have tipped every time you tip. Just relax and do your own thing ...

Reactions: CalyDreadz
Don't know how to explain it but this just seems to hit the wrong note with me. Even the main page models know they may not be the most favorite model of even their whales. Like the time I got a tip where the tip note said "you're not my most favorite model but you're the most erotic". Backhanded compliment that pissed me off. Just enjoy the models you enjoy. We get comparisons and rankings every time we cam.

Agreed. This thread rubs me the wrong way too.

Years ago a guy on this forum told a model on here something along the lines of "You may not be the prettiest model, but...," and a lot of us were shocked that he'd said that to her. And he kept acting like there was nothing wrong with what he said. Smh. I had someone on MFC try to "compliment" me with "You're not my favorite model on here, but..." And I told him "Yeah, and you definitely ain't my favorite member on here...that's for sure!"

Yeah, this also sucks for women in general, as we tend to get judged and valued by our appearances only (in general, in society). It gets so old, hearing people make shallow judgments like that, and totally rubs me the wrong way too. I don't care if the person is gonna say something nice, something meant to be nice, but ultimately stupid, or if they are flat out trying to be a c***. In my world, keep judgments and comments based on appearance only, to yourself. It just seems so shallow and run of the mill, and comes across as not too bright (at least to me). Plus it sets the person up, who's making the comment like they are some kind of judge of all that is beautiful and/or sexy, when every individual is literally turned on by different looks, and body types. We are humans, not fucking livestock. In this specific context, I find it really dehumanizing. End of pet peeve grumble.

ETA; Plus it comes across to me like you are basically trying to advertise this person who you named, on the board. They could/ can do that for themselves, and there is a separate thread for it. Don't assume that because you are a fan, any and all advertising efforts are gonna be wanted, or appreciated by your fave cam model. We can do our own marketing, and we are better at it.

Oh yeah, and "girl" isn't the prefered nomenclature btw.

Last edited:
I enjoy different models for different reasons so it's literally impossible to say that I have a favourite, and I never will be able to.

Edit:
OMG, I just saw a guy randomly start saying similar to what you ladies are mentioning.
There was NO mention of anything for him to even say something like this, he just randomly started saying:
(NOTE: all typos, spelling, etc are exactly how he wrote)

tweelingbroer: You are4 2 old foor another daddy

** at this point everyone was like "what, wtf you on about.. she is still young (she is 31)" and he followed up with **

tweelingbroer: Yea she is still young, but not right look for a sugar daady who is way 2 old for her
tweelingbroer: But i know its all about de money, so i give her the respect for it en urn a guy who has money.

Last edited:
Even if I had a favourite model, I wouldn't answer this question. What I find attractive, may not be someone else's. Beyond that, I enjoy different models for different reasons.

I can never understand why people get into the comparison game. Whether it's done between people, or others perceive they may be compared to a model such as if they're in a relationship with someone.

it's also amusing when a guy says "you are my dream girl...most beautiful on the site", doesn't tip at all, leaves after a few minutes, and probably never comes back

Yeah you gotta love these guys.
"you're the best model ever on [insert site name]"

Then you see them another time saying the same (exact) thing to another model, and another, etc

I can honestly say I have never said that to any model, but similarly, I have never said the opposite or even anything to suggest or imply I don't find them attractive, etc. If I am not drawn (looks, show, whatever) to a model, I am respectful enough to just leave.

Reactions: MarieElise
Well, I hate when people tells me that they love me, but never tips.
I know I am non nude, but there needs to be some respect.
And then they expect me I will be for free in pm with them, because they love me. XD

Sadly,this all to common even in explicit rooms. Even in regular life, people want stuff for free and will try to do anything to get it. But,they get upset if someone tries doing it to them.

Here's the best:

Member: "I've been your biggest fan since like 2009!"
Me: /checks their tip history in my room. "Dude, you've been a fan for a decade and have not ever tipped me a token! Disqualifies you from being my biggest fan."

Here's the best:

Me: /checks their tip history in my room. "Dude, you've been a fan for a decade and have not ever tipped me a token! Disqualifies you from being my biggest fan."

Haha yes, it's like going up to a movie star or singer and saying "omg I'm your biggest fan" and never having purchased a single, album, artwork, concert ticket, or anything else in between.

What is everyone's opinion about who the hottest model on CB is? Mine has to be Adonawet. She is amazing. Curious to know who else is on the top of someone's list!

Don't really be offended when I say this, but I just checked up Adonawet and she is nowhere near the hottest model. I'd say like average or a bit higher.

It's good that he tipped, but generally people should not think or comment on ones appearance, unless it has to do with overweight or anorexic. But being a favourite there is only 1 person that can take that spot, so if someone says that... then try to find out if you are the top 5% at least.

it's also amusing when a guy says "you are my dream girl...most beautiful on the site", doesn't tip at all, leaves after a few minutes, and probably never comes back

After all she's just a dream girl, she's not real. There's no point in trying to tip her.

I know I am non nude, but there needs to be some respect.

And then they expect me I will be for free in pm with them, because they love me. XD

I love you.

Here's the best:

You might have hurt the feelings of a self-proclaimed biggest fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.