AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pricing ?'s & Situational Concerns

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2020
I started camming because of life struggles, ( really bad anxiety/other, being on the verge of losing everything (housing etc) and need a way to
pay rent/loans a
nd take care of my fur babies all while being a 24/7 stressed out female going at life alone with a ticking clock
of do
om at my back. ) The struggle is beyond hardcore so any help is kindly and greatly appreciated. I have searched through
posts here but still unsure.

My questions being a new CB cammer...

How many tokens should I charge for access to:

=> My Social Media Link in my Bio -
( snap, amazon wish list, maybe skype if i sign up )

=> Private Skype Texting / Live Cam -
( how much $ per min & what forms of accepting payment are best? google pay? or? )

=> A Photo Album -
( should I separate the albums into two categories (pics & vids) and charge more for vids album? or keep together in one growing album? )

=> PM’s -
( charge per PM or set one price on my tip menu for unlimited PM’s? If someone is making me uncomfortable in
PM’s and get upset they paid X amount, should I just block? Or kick? Or say to them they’re making me
uncomfy? )

=> What do I do about regulars?
I am happy people come back BUT, the ones that want to continue regular chat and also PM me for free, to “talk”,
& also ask for things and never tip… even though I just added PM to my tip menu. Sometimes they start to talk dirty
in my open room chat if I don’t respond to PM’s because they don't want to tip. I don’t want to talk or type back to
them publicly because I don’t want to deter others from my room or my attention or make things awkward...?

=> Lovense?

If that’s the pink thing people can make vibrate.. my question is, what can I use instead of this? I want to set my self
different. Also, since I’ve never used one of these toys, are we the ones that can set up the access codes and
change the codes?

=> Dice?
What is this?

=> Toys etc?
Is it okay to put in my Camming Title "Raising $ for X toy" or something? I only have one 2 items.. which, I really don't
feel too great about and wish I could afford the higher end, closer to 'real feel' toys to make things more enjoyable.

=> Getting From Clothed to Un-clothed?

I add things to my tip menu to remove "shirt" or "shorts" etc. One night I was camming for an hour with nothing.
Do I have to go full blown nude or something off the bat? I don't want to just give myself up because I am not working
for free and I need to earn $ before I end up homeless. I get so frustrated and down.

In general.. I don't know what to charge on things. I don't want to be the cheapest or too expensive and I'm terrible
at numbers ( math etc), I failed it several times and struggle.

P.S. What's a "thread" vs "sticky thread"?

Thank you super much! :h:

hi! i will tell you from my experience. I dont have any social media so here i dont know, pm i dont use becouse is bothering the room and everyone feeling ignored and leaving while u sit there typing in pm , regulars will stay in your free chat to support you if they like you, and dirty talks only in tip notes ....also as i said no pms or they start dramas as u can see .. lovense.... stop thinking u can do something new, noone making money this days without a toy that they can make you feel them .... also if you dont want this u can use nora or domi just keep it on pussy not inside .. dice is one of cb aps u might have an app like dice or keno or better just put a menu with prizes they know what they gonna tip for .. toys is good to have a dildo for private shows ...or if you do anal also 2 dildos :) about taking clothes off this is the art of seducing ;) u can always flash to warm them up without taking it off, etc . I wish u good luck, unfortunalty cb is very hard for the new models but what i told you is same on all the free sites u gonna try :)

Reactions: Adrianna and -xoxo-
Hi xoxo,

I'm no expert as I am relatively new but I will answer a couple things that I can.

Wish list - I would recommend charging for someone to see your wish list - this should be free access as its for people to buy you items. Also do not let people purchase you something direct through your wishlist or they can see your address. Make an amazon account not linked to an address and then have them send you gift cards via email. I also link other sex stores and companies I like to my braodcaster page so people can but me gift cards to other stores, I get a lot of lululemon gift cards - LOL.

I do a monthly charge for snap - most people do lifetime but I don't want to be sending pics/ DM-ing people who are not maying monthly - if ppl want something extra they pay extra. I keep a google spreadsheet to keep track. I've found some people just buy your snap and never tip ect so thats why iI do the monthly rate. A lot of people don't like it but I'm not concerned.

Most of my regulars are good tippers and none of them PM me - because I charge for PM, if someone were to PM without paying - regular or not I would tell them they have to pay. i generally avoid PMs this way as most people don't want to pay. I have a couple regulars who only tip a bit but they engage respectfully and I still give them attention - perhaps one day they will tip more - but never PM.

I can only give you the average prices I see around. Being new, I'd aim for being in the middle--not too cheap but not so high you won't get any bites.

For snapchat--it depends on how often you intend on posting on it. I've seen snapchat typically sell for as little as 50 tokens to up to 500 per month. Snapchat can be hard to maintain due to adult content being banned, being deleted and having to keep track of who tipped what and who expired etc. If posting content on a snap-like platform is something you'd like I'd recommend using onlyfans since it's easier to deal with and is more popular these days.

Wishlists- I haven't seen anyone charge for it. But keep in mind, wishlists are never 100% safe with your location

Skype- Do not use things like googlepay, venmo etc--adult transactions are not allowed and you can get banned. 60 tokens per minute is private show standard. I would focus on your main room instead of trying to sell skype shows because if you're doing private shows on chaturbate at least you can get extra income from people spying and less of a chance a guy tries to go over their time and take advantage of you.

PMs- Block anyone who makes you feel uncomfortable or abusing the PM even if they paid for it. I'd charge around 10 tokens to PM me during a session. For the most part, I didn't use PMs heavily because it would take away my attention from the main room and too often members can think paying for a PM=they get to make free requests and take up your entire time. I feel like members who realllly push for PMs and wanting constant attention are often controlling and can mess with your vibe.

Regulars/dirty talk stuff- When I was on a token site I'd tell anyone if they want me to read/respond their dirty talk to put it in a tip note. This has been the easiest method for me. Keep in mind, I only consider someone a regular if they tip for things so it doesn't make sense to me to consider someone a regular but have them refuse to tip.

Clothes stuff--I wouldn't recommend starting off nude since while that drives traffic it gives no incentive to tip. I've seen clothes countdowns range from 200-1000 tokens per clothing item.

A sticky thread is like a pinned thread=thread that will stay at the top of the forum because they contain common/important threads.

Hi xoxo,

I'm no expert as I am relatively new but I will answer a couple things that I can.

Wish list - I would recommend charging for someone to see your wish list - this should be free access as its for people to buy you items. Also do not let people purchase you something direct through your wishlist or they can see your address. Make an amazon account not linked to an address and then have them send you gift cards via email. I also link other sex stores and companies I like to my braodcaster page so people can but me gift cards to other stores, I get a lot of lululemon gift cards - LOL.

I do a monthly charge for snap - most people do lifetime but I don't want to be sending pics/ DM-ing people who are not maying monthly - if ppl want something extra they pay extra. I keep a google spreadsheet to keep track. I've found some people just buy your snap and never tip ect so thats why iI do the monthly rate. A lot of people don't like it but I'm not concerned.

Most of my regulars are good tippers and none of them PM me - because I charge for PM, if someone were to PM without paying - regular or not I would tell them they have to pay. i generally avoid PMs this way as most people don't want to pay. I have a couple regulars who only tip a bit but they engage respectfully and I still give them attention - perhaps one day they will tip more - but never PM.
Whoops - ** I meant to write I wouldn't recommend charging someone to see your wishlist! **

Reactions: -xoxo-
hi! i will tell you from my experience. I dont have any social media so here i dont know, pm i dont use becouse is bothering the room and everyone feeling ignored and leaving while u sit there typing in pm , regulars will stay in your free chat to support you if they like you, and dirty talks only in tip notes ....also as i said no pms or they start dramas as u can see .. lovense.... stop thinking u can do something new, noone making money this days without a toy that they can make you feel them .... also if you dont want this u can use nora or domi just keep it on pussy not inside .. dice is one of cb aps u might have an app like dice or keno or better just put a menu with prizes they know what they gonna tip for .. toys is good to have a dildo for private shows ...or if you do anal also 2 dildos :) about taking clothes off this is the art of seducing ;) u can always flash to warm them up without taking it off, etc . I wish u good luck, unfortunalty cb is very hard for the new models but what i told you is same on all the free sites u gonna try :)
I started camming because of life struggles, ( really bad anxiety/other, being on the verge of losing everything (housing etc) and need a way to
pay rent/loans a
nd take care of my fur babies all while being a 24/7 stressed out female going at life alone with a ticking clock
of do
om at my back. ) The struggle is beyond hardcore so any help is kindly and greatly appreciated. I have searched through

( how much $ per min & what forms of accepting payment are best? google pay? or? )

=> A Photo Album -
( should I separate the albums into two categories (pics & vids) and charge more for vids album? or keep together in one growing album? )

=> PM’s -
( charge per PM or set one price on my tip menu for unlimited PM’s? If someone is making me uncomfortable in
PM’s and get upset they paid X amount, should I just block? Or kick? Or say to them they’re making me
uncomfy? )

I am happy people come back BUT, the ones that want to continue regular chat and also PM me for free, to “talk”,
& also ask for things and never tip… even though I just added PM to my tip menu. Sometimes they start to talk dirty
in my open room chat if I don’t respond to PM’s because they don't want to tip. I don’t want to talk or type back to
them publicly because I don’t want to deter others from my room or my attention or make things awkward...?

=> Lovense?
If that’s the pink thing people can make vibrate.. my question is, what can I use instead of this? I want to set my self
different. Also, since I’ve never used one of these toys, are we the ones that can set up the access codes and
change the codes?

=> Dice?
What is this?

=> Toys etc?
Is it okay to put in my Camming Title "Raising $ for X toy" or something? I only have one 2 items.. which, I really don't
feel too great about and wish I could afford the higher end, closer to 'real feel' toys to make things more enjoyable.

I add things to my tip menu to remove "shirt" or "shorts" etc. One night I was camming for an hour with nothing.
Do I have to go full blown nude or something off the bat? I don't want to just give myself up because I am not working
for free and I need to earn $ before I end up homeless. I get so frustrated and down.

In general.. I don't know what to charge on things. I don't want to be the cheapest or too expensive and I'm terrible

Thank you Ana. I haven't heard of nora and domi. I will look those up. I have done flashes before. If someone makes tips less than the asking price, example: someone tips 1 token asking me to flash ass. Would you just say thank you for the tip and not do it? Or how would you go about this? I appreciate any and all tips but I don't want to be taken advantage of.

Hi xoxo,

Hi Bella. Thank you super much! It's nice to respond with another new cammer. On my wish list I've set up a PO Box. I thought that with the wish list it wouldn't show the address? If it does, even though I have a PO Box listed.. would you say still don't do one with address connected or go for it?
I've never heard of lululemon. This must be one of the websites you are talking about? I definitely will be finding out what this is.
I agree with the monthly subscription. That makes sense. Especially if you have a lot of people and can't keep track of who is expired and getting free access. I totally forgot to mention that I was thinking to add my Twitter to the monthly subscription so that way people can at least get the alerts I post that I'm live.

I do hope they start tipping more for you and myself. It's a struggle and we need to survive too.

I can only give you the average prices I see around. Being new, I'd aim for being in the middle--not too cheap but not so high you won't get any bites.

For snapchat--it depends on how often you intend on posting on it. I've seen snapchat typically sell for as little as 50 tokens to up to 500 per month. Snapchat can be hard to maintain due to adult content being banned, being deleted and having to keep track of who tipped what and who expired etc. If posting content on a snap-like platform is something you'd like I'd recommend using onlyfans since it's easier to deal with and is more popular these days.

Wishlists- I haven't seen anyone charge for it. But keep in mind, wishlists are never 100% safe with your location

Skype- Do not use things like googlepay, venmo etc--adult transactions are not allowed and you can get banned. 60 tokens per minute is private show standard. I would focus on your main room instead of trying to sell skype shows because if you're doing private shows on chaturbate at least you can get extra income from people spying and less of a chance a guy tries to go over their time and take advantage of you.

PMs- Block anyone who makes you feel uncomfortable or abusing the PM even if they paid for it. I'd charge around 10 tokens to PM me during a session. For the most part, I didn't use PMs heavily because it would take away my attention from the main room and too often members can think paying for a PM=they get to make free requests and take up your entire time. I feel like members who realllly push for PMs and wanting constant attention are often controlling and can mess with your vibe.

Regulars/dirty talk stuff- When I was on a token site I'd tell anyone if they want me to read/respond their dirty talk to put it in a tip note. This has been the easiest method for me. Keep in mind, I only consider someone a regular if they tip for things so it doesn't make sense to me to consider someone a regular but have them refuse to tip.

Clothes stuff--I wouldn't recommend starting off nude since while that drives traffic it gives no incentive to tip. I've seen clothes countdowns range from 200-1000 tokens per clothing item.

A sticky thread is like a pinned thread=thread that will stay at the top of the forum because they contain common/important threads.
Thank you Carmita. Super helpful info! I honestly have no idea what middle range is. I'm second guessing my prices. I'll look into onlyfans. I ask about social media because some people ask if I have it and they want to talk to me there. (my mind is scrambled right now, I'm trying to put my thoughts into words best I can). So if people want to talk to me there for exampe on snapchat ( I'm guessing so they feel more connected to me on a personal level? ) the main subscription price they would pay for but in addition to having access to speak with me there when not broadcasting, say they want dirty chat... how would you go about charging this?
Tip note.. ohhh!!! That's when it says "Marvin Tipped 1 token - i like the way you move. i want to take you from the back... " something like that? I sort of feel awkward to respond to something like that especially if it's 1 token because in my mind I'm thinking, if I respond verbally or type into the main public room.. will it turn others off or etc. because I think PM's are better for that.. but idk?
What's a clothes countdown? How do I do that? Is this some sort of bot app or something I manually keep track of? Or something I put in my room title? I appreciate you helping me out with this information. I have a lot of things running around in my head at any given time.

pay rent/loans a
of do

=> A Photo Album -

=> PM’s -
uncomfy? )

=> Lovense?
change the codes?

=> Dice?
What is this?

=> Toys etc?

Thank you Ana. I haven't heard of nora and domi. I will look those up. I have done flashes before. If someone makes tips less than the asking price, example: someone tips 1 token asking me to flash ass. Would you just say thank you for the tip and not do it? Or how would you go about this? I appreciate any and all tips but I don't want to be taken advantage of.
kiss,, of course u dont do it! say thx you so much but please check my menu for ass flash or whatever u intrested in ... then u need to put a bot, for example 500tk goal, at goal u offer them something, to make them wanna kill the goal. naked, or oil on my body, or show whatever u feel good with, this for max 5minutes, then slowly sexy u dress again becouse at goal usual they stare and wank dont tip :) and u start again to tease and talk with them till next goal ...even if they tip from menu for flashes, at goal u do what u promised in topic .. Nora and domi u find them also on lovense site.. we use them especialy while on period and cant put lush in :)

kiss,, of course u dont do it! say thx you so much but please check my menu for ass flash or whatever u intrested in ... then u need to put a bot, for example 500tk goal, at goal u offer them something, to make them wanna kill the goal. naked, or oil on my body, or show whatever u feel good with, this for max 5minutes, then slowly sexy u dress again becouse at goal usual they stare and wank dont tip :) and u start again to tease and talk with them till next goal ...even if they tip from menu for flashes, at goal u do what u promised in topic .. Nora and domi u find them also on lovense site.. we use them especialy while on period and cant put lush in :)
You know what... I'm glad you talked about that. I was just thinking to ask what do people do while on their period because I know its against rules to show that. For me, I don't even cam because I have bad cramps and my boobs hurt making everything uncomfortable and lasts forever. Feels like satan attacking me for fun. I hate periods.
I looked into domi and nora. It's similar to 2 items I have. Do you or possibly anyone else know of something with lower vibrations? I feel like too sensitive and the higher vibrations even at the lowest speed is too much.
Next time I cam I will do what you mentioned with the goal. thank you. I appreciate your help! What is an appropriate amount for nude?

Reactions: anabeauty37
You know what... I'm glad you talked about that. I was just thinking to ask what do people do while on their period because I know its against rules to show that. For me, I don't even cam because I have bad cramps and my boobs hurt making everything uncomfortable and lasts forever. Feels like satan attacking me for fun. I hate periods.
I looked into domi and nora. It's similar to 2 items I have. Do you or possibly anyone else know of something with lower vibrations? I feel like too sensitive and the higher vibrations even at the lowest speed is too much.
Next time I cam I will do what you mentioned with the goal. thank you. I appreciate your help! What is an appropriate amount for nude?
hi! i dont know im not getting full nude but depends on the traffic u got,, if you have lots users and tipper 1000tk , but beeing new i dont think so guess u can try 500 ... about period only 1 day i dont work on period, the rest im fine.. i just dont put lush in i stay with nora between my legs for buzz... about vibrations, the girls that working in my studio just pretending .. they never activate lush ... but they activate nora and when guys are tipping , they just pretend that they feel vibrations but lush isnto open, for this u need the old version of lush nowt the one with antena out ..

hi! i dont know im not getting full nude but depends on the traffic u got,, if you have lots users and tipper 1000tk , but beeing new i dont think so guess u can try 500 ... about period only 1 day i dont work on period, the rest im fine.. i just dont put lush in i stay with nora between my legs for buzz... about vibrations, the girls that working in my studio just pretending .. they never activate lush ... but they activate nora and when guys are tipping , they just pretend that they feel vibrations but lush isnto open, for this u need the old version of lush nowt the one with antena out ..
and nora stay on the sofa they keep it for the noise only :) to know when to pretend..

Boundaries and prices are unique to each model. Set your room rules in the bio (and bot notifier if you use one) and stick to them. If someone wants to PM they can pay for it or join your fan club.

From a tipper perspective I like rooms with reasonably priced tip menus and roll the dice games. A more expensive and escalating Multi-Goal is great if there are enough tippers in your room.

You are lucky you can still cam while on your period. you make me laugh about the girls pretending but more power to them and brilliance! they got game! :)
so many people are using the pink one with the antenna... it doesn't actually work when tipping for all of them? Is this a software thing? I think it's weird because why would the lovense sell something that doesn't work? *brain confusion* Do you know anything about the real feel toys? I lost what I was looking for one day in the sea of links and research I was doing. There is something out there with a penis and balls and sort of like a lower torso I think.. but it's closer to real feel and it heats up, thrusts, vibrates etc. I would love to add this to my wish list. If I happen to find it, I'll link you if you like unless you already know what I'm talking about..

Boundaries and prices are unique to each model. Set your room rules in the bio (and bot notifier if you use one) and stick to them. If someone wants to PM they can pay for it or join your fan club.

From a tipper perspective I like rooms with reasonably priced tip menus and roll the dice games. A more expensive and escalating Multi-Goal is great if there are enough tippers in your room.
Hi Mike. Thank you! In the bio.. like where I put 'about me'?
Notifier... I'm not sure what this is. I like the information you gave me about Multi-Goal. That makes sense. Sometimes when I'm starting the night off fully clothed I know there are lurkers and often wonder how come lurking and why not come in and tip for something.. unless they just like listening to me talk about random things like I often do. I'm definitely going to log in and see this 'roll dice' thing people are speaking of. I am still learning how to use these bots.

Reactions: mike_aussie
Hi Mike. Thank you! In the bio.. like where I put 'about me'?
Notifier... I'm not sure what this is. I like the information you gave me about Multi-Goal. That makes sense. Sometimes when I'm starting the night off fully clothed I know there are lurkers and often wonder how come lurking and why not come in and tip for something.. unless they just like listening to me talk about random things like I often do. I'm definitely going to log in and see this 'roll dice' thing people are speaking of. I am still learning how to use these bots.

Yes, About Me is your Bio. You can put any information you like in there but no guarantee anyone will bother to read it. That is why I use All-inOne app with timed notifiers that pop up in the room with information, gifs etc.

You are lucky you can still cam while on your period. you make me laugh about the girls pretending but more power to them and brilliance! they got game! :)
so many people are using the pink one with the antenna... it doesn't actually work when tipping for all of them? Is this a software thing? I think it's weird because why would the lovense sell something that doesn't work? *brain confusion* Do you know anything about the real feel toys? I lost what I was looking for one day in the sea of links and research I was doing. There is something out there with a penis and balls and sort of like a lower torso I think.. but it's closer to real feel and it heats up, thrusts, vibrates etc. I would love to add this to my wish list. If I happen to find it, I'll link you if you like unless you already know what I'm talking about..
i use lush and i enjoy it ,,, is like someone is fingering your pussy... :) faster tips faster fingering, more fingers , higher tip :) is fun dont be scared haha

Hi xoxo,

where do you charge your snapchat? and do you kick out everyone of snapchat after a month is gone?

i use lush and i enjoy it ,,, is like someone is fingering your pussy... :) faster tips faster fingering, more fingers , higher tip :) is fun dont be scared haha

Lovense Lush 2 App Controlled Rechargeable Love Egg Vibrator​

lovense_lush.jpeg

this is what you are talking about? I just found an entire page of app controlled vibrators. annnd... a riding sex machine!! that'd be sooo fun! as long as it doesn't throw us off like a bull riding machine ;) I hope I can raise enough funds for some toys. I feel so plain without fun things and interactive toys. Starting out is tough. X_X

where do you charge your snapchat? and do you kick out everyone of snapchat after a month is gone?
I wonder the same. Is this the charge that you enable on your CB profile under 'social media' and then pick the number of tokens? Ok.. wait. I just had a thought. If someone buys the package off your bio to get your social media link, how would you know its them when getting personal messages on snap. They may have an entire different name. This seems confusing.
If its not the area of your bio, do you send each person individually to your live broadcast, PM them and ask for the amount of tokens directly from them for this access? That's all I can think of otherwise I would guess something like google pay. But, also other things come into my mind.. like what if our cam websites pretends to be a viewer who wants this info and says "send me the link to pay you" (ex: google pay) then you get in trouble for outside income?

Reactions: romanholiday
pay rent/loans a
of do

=> A Photo Album -

=> PM’s -
uncomfy? )

=> Lovense?
change the codes?

=> Dice?
What is this?

=> Toys etc?

1. For social media links in bio, I use allmylinks so they are all right there in one place. I don't publicly put my snap usernames because I charge for it.

2. Privates on CB I think I started off at like 12tk/min and that was ridiculously low. I didn't know that until I went over to MFC and the standard there is 60tk/min. So I wouldn't go lower than that. If a guy wants Skype, I charge 80tk/min which is the same as a true pvt on MFC. If these are customers off site and they want to pay with cashapp or google pay, I charge $4/min. Do not let anyone try to buy things off your wish list in exchange for pvts and when someone sends money to you, make sure it is transferred and in your bank before you start (a few guys have tried to send me fake confirmation emails saying they have paid).

3. Albums... I don't really do photos, but I guess if I did, I'd probably charge less than videos. For videos, charge $1/min so in tokens a 10 min video would cost them 200 tokens. I'd keep separate albums. Maybe sometimes you can do a collection of a few videos for a discount price down the line.

4. PMS I charge 111 tokens to add them to my friends/pm list for life. I have it set so only people I've added to the list can message me. I've never had anyone upset in PM and I frequently ignore, especially if my hands are busy lol. I'd block anyone who makes you uncomfortable period.

5. Regulars who aren't paying right now either need to be regulars who are paying or out of your hair. As a rule, unless a guy is tipping me, I don't engage much in dirty talk. If he starts, i might say something genetic like "you are so naughty!" But i let him do all the work so i can focus on those who can pay. No one is PMing me for free, though. Make sure your settings are on and don't feel obligated to give one on one attention. Encourage them to take you pvt or something if they are that needy. Tell them you accept dirty talk in tip notes only.

6. I use lovense. I have the domi and the lush. I prefer the domi to the lush. Some guys don't like girls who have these toys but I find I make more money. They come with their own software. There are other brands and other toys that are also capable if you don't like lovense.

7. Dice is a game with all kinds of goodies they can win. Experiment with games and have fun

8. Definitely encourage your members to buy you toys. Keep some on your wishlist too, that's how I got most of mine.

9. I often start nude. I also start in the shower, too. I switch it up though. I have lots of sexy lingerie and sometimes I'm in a messy bun and sweats. There's an audience for everything. My room is bigger and more interactive when I start nude though, no doubt about it. I try not to do it every time because I don't want to cheapen it. Find your balance and experiment with what works for you.

I wonder the same. Is this the charge that you enable on your CB profile under 'social media' and then pick the number of tokens? Ok.. wait. I just had a thought. If someone buys the package off your bio to get your social media link, how would you know its them when getting personal messages on snap. They may have an entire different name. This seems confusing.
If its not the area of your bio, do you send each person individually to your live broadcast, PM them and ask for the amount of tokens directly from them for this access? That's all I can think of otherwise I would guess something like google pay. But, also other things come into my mind.. like what if our cam websites pretends to be a viewer who wants this info and says "send me the link to pay you" (ex: google pay) then you get in trouble for outside income?

On CB you provide your social media name (snap/insta or whatever) in that section so that it pops up for buyers. You would then PM them to ask for their username so you can add each other.

Or you can just make it a token amount on a tip menu and handle it via PM.

On CB you provide your social media name (snap/insta or whatever) in that section so that it pops up for buyers. You would then PM them to ask for their username so you can add each other.

Or you can just make it a token amount on a tip menu and handle it via PM.
Thank you for clarifying. Besides using social media to probably post when your live/pics/vids (depending whats allowed for posting) etc, I would think people would want to private message you there when your broadcasting and/or offline? If so, do you ignore the chats or do you ask them to pay X amount a minute through cb even if you're offline?

1. For social media links in bio, I use allmylinks so they are all right there in one place. I don't publicly put my snap usernames because I charge for it.

2. Privates on CB I think I started off at like 12tk/min and that was ridiculously low. I didn't know that until I went over to MFC and the standard there is 60tk/min. So I wouldn't go lower than that. If a guy wants Skype, I charge 80tk/min which is the same as a true pvt on MFC. If these are customers off site and they want to pay with cashapp or google pay, I charge $4/min. Do not let anyone try to buy things off your wish list in exchange for pvts and when someone sends money to you, make sure it is transferred and in your bank before you start (a few guys have tried to send me fake confirmation emails saying they have paid).

3. Albums... I don't really do photos, but I guess if I did, I'd probably charge less than videos. For videos, charge $1/min so in tokens a 10 min video would cost them 200 tokens. I'd keep separate albums. Maybe sometimes you can do a collection of a few videos for a discount price down the line.

4. PMS I charge 111 tokens to add them to my friends/pm list for life. I have it set so only people I've added to the list can message me. I've never had anyone upset in PM and I frequently ignore, especially if my hands are busy lol. I'd block anyone who makes you uncomfortable period.

5. Regulars who aren't paying right now either need to be regulars who are paying or out of your hair. As a rule, unless a guy is tipping me, I don't engage much in dirty talk. If he starts, i might say something genetic like "you are so naughty!" But i let him do all the work so i can focus on those who can pay. No one is PMing me for free, though. Make sure your settings are on and don't feel obligated to give one on one attention. Encourage them to take you pvt or something if they are that needy. Tell them you accept dirty talk in tip notes only.

6. I use lovense. I have the domi and the lush. I prefer the domi to the lush. Some guys don't like girls who have these toys but I find I make more money. They come with their own software. There are other brands and other toys that are also capable if you don't like lovense.

7. Dice is a game with all kinds of goodies they can win. Experiment with games and have fun

8. Definitely encourage your members to buy you toys. Keep some on your wishlist too, that's how I got most of mine.

9. I often start nude. I also start in the shower, too. I switch it up though. I have lots of sexy lingerie and sometimes I'm in a messy bun and sweats. There's an audience for everything. My room is bigger and more interactive when I start nude though, no doubt about it. I try not to do it every time because I don't want to cheapen it. Find your balance and experiment with what works for you.
So much helpful info! Thank you!!! I really appreciate you taking the time to respond in detail.
I just changed my PR from 30 to 60. I have no idea on prices. I really appreciate the numbers information. Thank you for the heads up about buying in exchange for privates. If I didn't know this and was approached with the situation... I would definitely be at a fast scramble of "what do I do".
I have definitely felt obligated many times to respond to PM's, especially when people are regulars (but non paying, ever). I recently added this to my menu but was still asked to respond. Some people will just tip like 1 token and put the dirty talk in the tip note like you said. I don't really know how to respond when I read it in the public chat. Especially if its something hardcore or awkward (because the tip note does show to everyone right?).. I'm there like... "how do i respond to this?" like it would be easier via pm for me.. but if a person isn't paying for PMs, I'm there with question marks over my head.
Do you just add visa gift cards and amazon gift cards along with the items you want on your wish list? Do you use a PO box.. or what do you think about using a PO Box *or* an amazon locker location? Or.... no address at all and just wait to get enough $$ in gift cards to get the items? I think it would be fun to know someone got me an item off my list and that it was being shipped but if I should put no address and do it that way if its better I will. I just don't know.

I don't live in a traditional housing situation so I'm confined to my room which is very small. I don't have floor space to stand so everything is done on my bed. I wish I had space to do other things. As for lingerie, I only have 1 outfit because I don't have money to get these other things. So... I feel bleh a lot.

Thank you for clarifying. Besides using social media to probably post when your live/pics/vids (depending whats allowed for posting) etc, I would think people would want to private message you there when your broadcasting and/or offline? If so, do you ignore the chats or do you ask them to pay X amount a minute through cb even if you're offline?

I don't do it personally but I have paid for or won a few snapchats and instagrams.

In my experience... Snap is just the occasional "Hi, how are you?" and the occasional sexy pic or selfie with a funny filter. Instagram is limited when it comes to NSFW so models mostly just post selfies and a story whenever they broadcast.

But if you're really dedicated you could probably monetize them better and offer premium content/conversation.

• Hugs
On CB for privates an alternative to a high per minute price is to go lower and add extras in your tip menu... like 100 for C2C, 200 for dildo, 300 for squirt. With a high flat price users will assume you do everything in PVT unless you say you don't in your bio (and most users don't bother reading the bio). If you keep your lush in you can also encourage them to tip during the PVT show, just don't be pushy about it if they say no because they might be on a strict budget. I would also suggest setting the minimum time to 10 minutes and minimum tokens required to an appropriate amount. Some guys are time wasters who will try to get you to show everything quickly then bail on the PVT.

As per Amber, Amazon Wishlists are not safe because your personal details can be found out. Gift Cards are better, just use an anonymous email address.

Last edited:
So much helpful info! Thank you!!! I really appreciate you taking the time to respond in detail.
I just changed my PR from 30 to 60. I have no idea on prices. I really appreciate the numbers information. Thank you for the heads up about buying in exchange for privates. If I didn't know this and was approached with the situation... I would definitely be at a fast scramble of "what do I do".
I have definitely felt obligated many times to respond to PM's, especially when people are regulars (but non paying, ever). I recently added this to my menu but was still asked to respond. Some people will just tip like 1 token and put the dirty talk in the tip note like you said. I don't really know how to respond when I read it in the public chat. Especially if its something hardcore or awkward (because the tip note does show to everyone right?).. I'm there like... "how do i respond to this?" like it would be easier via pm for me.. but if a person isn't paying for PMs, I'm there with question marks over my head.
Do you just add visa gift cards and amazon gift cards along with the items you want on your wish list? Do you use a PO box.. or what do you think about using a PO Box *or* an amazon locker location? Or.... no address at all and just wait to get enough $$ in gift cards to get the items? I think it would be fun to know someone got me an item off my list and that it was being shipped but if I should put no address and do it that way if its better I will. I just don't know.

I don't live in a traditional housing situation so I'm confined to my room which is very small. I don't have floor space to stand so everything is done on my bed. I wish I had space to do other things. As for lingerie, I only have 1 outfit because I don't have money to get these other things. So... I feel bleh a lot.
Don't feel obligated to respond to PMs. Even if they do pay. If a member tips me 150 for a PM 6 months ago and hasn't spent anything since, he shouldn't expect me to give him personalized attention.

When a member tips me in a way the room can't see, I address him specifically in public chat. Like "yes, BigBaller420, come get these titties in your face" with a flirty cleavage play. If you find anyone monopolizing the chat or being annoying like "PM bb PM bb" I think it's appropriate to ignore, phase out, call out, or ban. There is a certain etiquette members follow and it would be annoying for not only you, but other members in the room. I personally found in my 6 months on CB that there were lots of those kinds of guys and when I switched to another site, the vibe and quality of members was different for me. So keep that on mind if you try to build a following and keep getting mostly needy cheapskates lol.

For Amazon wish list, I used to use my friends house for address. He is a big burly man who is armed so if anyone shows up looking for the hot cam gjrl, they will be disappointed. 😆 PO box for me isn't worth it yet. Lots of models just accept gift cards that can be emailed. If you do use your address, just make sure the things on your list are sold by Amazon and not 3rd party because 3rd party sellers might provide your address to the member.

Most girls seem to only use one place to cam every day. As long as it is clean and has good lighting, you're good for now. You can and should stand (JUMP) on your bed for tokens. Experiment with camera angles, like from above or level and up close, etc.

And don't worry about lingerie right now. I didn't have ANY when I started. I was always in tank tops. One time I went to shein.com and ordered a whole haul of lingerie, like 20 sets and used their After Pay to break up payments. I did a haul show, where I changed lingerie after each countdown/goal. I was able to pay off that afterpay remainder that very night. I heavily promoted my show beforehand as an event. I also did the same with shoes, dresses, and bikinis and now own a bunch of cheap fun shit haha.

pay rent/loans a
of do

=> A Photo Album -

=> PM’s -
uncomfy? )

=> Lovense?
change the codes?

=> Dice?
What is this?

=> Toys etc?

also! for wishlist, theres a new website thats gonna open called wish tender (theyve posted on here too) and its 100% safe (no address or details)

On CB for privates an alternative to a high per minute price is to go lower and add extras in your tip menu... like 100 for C2C, 200 for dildo, 300 for squirt. With a high flat price users will assume you do everything in PVT unless you say you don't in your bio (and most users don't bother reading the bio). If you keep your lush in you can also encourage them to tip during the PVT show, just don't be pushy about it if they say no because they might be on a strict budget. I would also suggest setting the minimum time to 10 minutes and minimum tokens required to an appropriate amount. Some guys are time wasters who will try to get you to show everything quickly then bail on the PVT.

As per Amber, Amazon Wishlists are not safe because your personal details can be found out. Gift Cards are better, just use an anonymous email address.
What is C2C? I don't know any terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.