AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wanting to marry a lesbian cam girl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd settle for Idris Elba, Gordon Ramsay, and that fucking guy from the dateline with the glasses. But the rules of the marriage would be that no one can actually talk, that way we would not need to actually do the mature thing, and get to know each other. Oh shit, I wanna add whats his face... um Gerard Butler in too. I mean it wouldn't be completely self-centered and self-important of me to believe these 4 guys would have any interest in that would it? No, it couldn't possibly be. The world totally does revolve around me after all :haha:

ETA; And I wanna cheat on those 4 with P-Diddy. He can be my side Dude. I'm sure he'd be down right?

Gordon Ramsay

So, I'm generally attracted to more "feminine" men, or I guess, men who don't really adhere to society's standards of masculinity. What can I say, I like pretty guys who aren't afraid to wear dresses and lingerie or are just okay with not being "manly men". With that being said, there is definitely some sort of raw sexual energy that Gordon Ramsay just oozes. I'm not particularly attracted to him physically, but I love his personality and I think he would make a damn good partner. He has major big dick energy. Like, I feel like he would be great in bed, be a terrific dirty talker and then afterwards cook you both some bomb ass post sex food.

So, I'm generally attracted to more "feminine" men, or I guess, men who don't really adhere to society's standards of masculinity. What can I say, I like pretty guys who aren't afraid to wear dresses and lingerie or are just okay with not being "manly men". With that being said, there is definitely some sort of raw sexual energy that Gordon Ramsay just oozes. I'm not particularly attracted to him physically, but I love his personality and I think he would make a damn good partner. He has major big dick energy. Like, I feel like he would be great in bed, be a terrific dirty talker and then afterwards cook you both some bomb ass post sex food.
He reminds me of my BF, who is also a no-nonsense Scorpio, who has spent the last 4 years cooking for me, nurturing me, and giving me the best sex of my life. Not very risque to like someone because they remind me of my boyfriend, but I guess I'm just boring.

I bet GR is quite the man to contend with. I think he gave his wife like 7 kids or something. He's just crackling with a raw, and animalistic energy, yet tempered by such a rational, logical way of thinking. Sigh... Swoon... 💚 💚 💚 💚

Reactions: Mila_ and Kiki Jane
I want to meet Danny Pino and Raul Esparza (Men from previous seasons of Law and Order SVU), and have them speak Spanish to me. But you CAN'T...always get...what you waaannnt!

svu.jpgRaul.jpg

And seeing as how the person I was quoting is acting kind of strangely and whatnot
Oh, I just read that. I am so sorry. I realized that my acting strangely (and whatnot) is probably rooted in the language barrier. I am trying to be funny in English and fail miserably. Maybe I even breached some cultural no-go's? Maybe I am just a fucking weirdo! I am not sure so I guess it is better if I not bother you folks on here with my strangeness, and whatnot.
I had lots of fun here, met nice people. My sincere gratitude to all of you!
Let me excuse myself now, I have an appointment with a fairy muse and a Rioja bottle.

And you never wanted to marry a lesbian cam girl?
It'd be fun for sure, but I haven't had any unreasonable chastity fetishes about the matter.

FYI: Stats prove chefs are more likely to be serial cheaters so I'd stongly advice those who are interested and just can't help but longing for chefs to not catch feelings or to keep him as a side guy.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Let me handle your ass real quick and then make with the bouncy bounce.

You can't ever in your life insult me. i am real and trill as fuck! You are a grown ass man(that is possibly white) that is on an online webcam related site, talking about how you not only want to marry a LESBIAN but that you also have a cage on your cock. I bet your ass won't even upload a picture of yourself....a real picture.

You are probably bald as fuck and live in a basement and look like one of them fools that you see on "To Catch A Predator".

You are an embarrassment to yourself and humanity and pretty much anything that has ever existed. You do realize that you are a USDA top grade 100 percent dumbass, right? Like the primest cut of dumbass is YOU.

I just want to know how the hell you go to the grocery store with a cage on your cock. Like you probably go to the produce section with that thing on and scare the hell out of the little blue haired old ladies that are looking at the cucumbers. Like they want to see a cucumber but not your old ass wrinkled up cucumber.

You are that one fool who goes to adult bookstores and goes to the peep show section and tries to get change for a quarter, right? You probably be trying to stretch out a peep show for like a nickel or however it works. You probably don't even wash your ass before you go to the peep show. You be sitting up in the booth or however it goes, jerking off a cock that hasn't been washed in about 2 weeks. You are cheap and funky...double funky.

You probably be on ladies snapchats trying to get them to show you the deepest innermost parts of their assholes for $10 in food stamps and then get mad when they tell you to fuck off.

I am going to be real nice to you. I am going to send you a present for christmas. Send me your address. I am going to send you some Rogaine as a christmas present. Male Pattern Baldness is VERY real.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Men-s-Ro...rvEP0QPpHkKjY8EXDR--LPzwxTGb6jexoCoaMQAvD_BwE

You really thought that you could slide up in here and just pop at me cause I am the only black person on the thread, along with the other pretty dark skinned lady with the angel wings, right? You really thought that cause I am a chubby girl, that I would take that shit?

Black girls are in this industry. Dark skinned girls are in this industry. BBW's are in this industry. Dark Skinned girls have a place in the world. A little cheap ass bald motherfucker like you ain't going to change that.

Now if you excuse me, I have some audios to upload. You are creepy as hell.
Oh my god... the roasting. I peed a little laughing at your clapback . You're a fucking hero!

Status
Not open for further replies.