AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Weird privates

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 4, 2019
Recently I had my weirdest private ever:bored:

The dude didn't want to anything sexual and just wanted to talk. But, his questions were really creepy! Every question boiled down to violence - if I can hurt a bug or small animal to see their suffering. He told me storie of how he paid another model to kill a mouse. I said that is disgusting and terrifying me, then he left. Wtf was that?!

What's the craziest thing you've been asked to do on cam?

I got 18 years of camming but ill never forget this private i had like 12 years ago on camcontacts . a guy came to the room, my price was 1.99 per min , so he asked me to chance price to put maximum.. was as i remember 10$ a minute . then he said im busy working, do all the things u wanna do , i will tell you when i leave . And i didnt know what to do ... was sitting there and he wasnt leaving, so i started to watch tv, to make nails , to read stuff online, after few hours he said thanks and left .. i guess i did over 2000$ that pvt ,. ..12 years now and i still dont know what was with that guy, weirdest pvt ever , was always hoping he will come back :))

Upvote 1
I got 18 years of camming but ill never forget this private i had like 12 years ago on camcontacts . a guy came to the room, my price was 1.99 per min , so he asked me to chance price to put maximum.. was as i remember 10$ a minute . then he said im busy working, do all the things u wanna do , i will tell you when i leave . And i didnt know what to do ... was sitting there and he wasnt leaving, so i started to watch tv, to make nails , to read stuff online, after few hours he said thanks and left .. i guess i did over 2000$ that pvt ,. ..12 years now and i still dont know what was with that guy, weirdest pvt ever , was always hoping he will come back :))
I think this private can be nominated as best one)

Upvote 0
I think this private can be nominated as best one)
yess but still weird, so weird that even today im wondering what was in his head ,, just donating? was about any AtM fetish? bored rich guy? using his wife credit card beeing pissed off on heR? dunno ill never know :)

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Once one guy asked me to pretend crippled with no legs below knee🤯 such creepy requests are pretty normal in this kind of work. But I prefer to stick to my limits and tell them I don't enjoy that. Even if they offer me a bunch of money.
jeez, I think that is more than a fetish, hope I will never experience with this

Upvote 0
Recently I had my weirdest private ever:bored:

The dude didn't want to anything sexual and just wanted to talk. But, his questions were really creepy! Every question boiled down to violence - if I can hurt a bug or small animal to see their suffering. He told me storie of how he paid another model to kill a mouse. I said that is disgusting and terrifying me, then he left. Wtf was that?!

What's the craziest thing you've been asked to do on cam?
Maybe he wanted to have good evidence to report you to get baned from the site , because even engaging in such discussion if someone reports you , you get banned . ( no matter if you actually do it or you only talk about )

Upvote 0
had that guy too 4 years ago :))) told me the same thing and acted the same way , never came back

Upvote 0
why would anyone want to do this?
there are milion of reasons , i will mention a few

1) he tipped 1 token and get butthurted because the model did not done his request
2) its gelous she makes money ( you would be amaized how many get butthurted if a model does good money)
3) could be a moel that created a model account and took her pvt because she is gelous on her and wants her out of the site
4) can b a stalker butthurted with blue balls because he got banned from the room
and and and and .....

Small example : a guy comes to my room asks me to watch his cock , i said no , he says why , i responded because i do not want to see any cock . he says fine , then i will get you banned because you are not a model , you are a joke , what you are staying here if you do not watch cocks ? I ignored him and gave ban.
2 days later he came with a girl nickmane on another site and started to play being gay and how she would like to play with a living mouse in my pussy , i tok her to fuck off and banned her . 10 min later same account on another website that i stream takes me private and asked me to do anal ( what i do not ) but to see poo coming out on dildo , i said no and closed the private imediatelly . Now the motherfucker watch me online evrytime to catch me if he can report me with something.( how i know its always the same person ? simple : by the first line its posting when coming to my room )

Last edited:
Upvote 0
omg, if someone really does that, then they are pathetic

I have been visiting models since 2016 and I can tell you from just my experience (seeing public chat), guys are exactly that sad, petty and down right fucked up.
People get butthurt just because you don't say hello to them when they enter your room. I can't begin to imagine what some are willing to try and do when you turn down a request or something from them

Upvote 0
Once one guy asked me to pretend crippled with no legs below knee🤯 such creepy requests are pretty normal in this kind of work. But I prefer to stick to my limits and tell them I don't enjoy that. Even if they offer me a bunch of money.
Amputee fetish isn't exactly my cup of tea, and while it's not that common, it certainly exists. You come across it now and then if you wander online fetish communities to look for your own stuff.

Upvote 0
I heard someone talking about a guy like that on LiveJasmin. I want one of those guys too.

Upvote 0

I'm a little late responding to this, but wanted to say that some guys get off on the reactions they get to these kinds of questions. However...

I do well with vore videos on C4S. My studio has gotten to the #1 studio spot in that category a lot of times, when I was consistently posting awhile back I was pretty steady at #1, and I've had multiple vore clips make it into the top 50 clips site wide on there. Because of my exposure/success with that particular niche fetish I have gotten a ton of very disturbing emails. Guys wanting me to eat multiple live animals/insects/fish. I've had it asked more than once if I would eat a live baby mouse. Those sort of emails always get under my skin. I don't think those guys are doing it for the shock factor, and I think that's what disturbs me the most about it. I've been a vegan for almost 7 years now and have been a vegetarian on/off for more than half my life, so the thought of eating a live animal for someone to jerk off to just really gets to me. I get it, people have fantasies and fetishes, but actually harming a living creature goes way beyond any sort of fetish. Thankfully, that's just a small portion of the vore fetish community, and there's a lot of guys who only fantasize about getting shrunken down and eaten by beautiful giantesses themselves, which are the vore guys that I like, haha.

I've also had other emails wanting customs where I pretend to get murdered or brutally tortured. This is something I would never, ever do. Not only because I'm extremely uncomfortable about the thought of someone jerking off to the thought of me dying, but because I think catering to extremely violent non-consent fetishes like that can be irresponsible and can possibly lead to that person eventually becoming desensitized by seeing it on a screen and actually harming a woman irl. Even if it's just a small chance, that's not something I'm willing to risk.

Upvote 0
Fetishes are like Rule 34 -- if it exists, there is a fetish of it.

Also something to keep in mind... the fetish isn't always about killing the animal, doing the fetish action, or whatever. Not always, but sometimes the disgusted reaction itself is what gets the person off. It's sort of like exhibitionism in that sense. The startle / disgust / reaction of, say, a public flash is what the sexual drive is upon. It's not on some assumption the random person will like it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.