AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Games you like to watch.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zippypinhead

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jan 21, 2013
What type of gaming videos do y'all like to watch?

For me, it's mostly games I'm playing or shopping for, which happens to be a lot of sandboxy stuff that's good for the kind of messing around that makes funny and light entertainment. It's a lot of Bethesda and Minecraft stuff for me. I love stuff that's edited well, kinda half-machinima play throughs, where the game is being used more as a setting to tell stories and make commentary. I've really gotten into Hermitcraft over the last year or so, and I also tune in a lot to channels like Neebs Gaming and Game Society Pimps.

There are also games I'd rather just watch. I don't have much interest in playing Among Us, myself, but it is fun to see entertaining people with a good group dynamic play together. Also, there are games that haven't provided me a firsthand experience payoff that I'm looking for, but still strike me as interesting. For example, I like to watch other people play mechanics-heavy crpgs that I just feel bogged down playing. Kenshi videos have proven to be a surprising way for me to chill out before bed.

E-sports, tutorials, speedruns, long hangout streams. Lots of options out there.

I also really like Animal Crossing memes and stuff, but I don't own a Switch or anything. Besides, I've got Stardew Valley to sink my life into right now. All the AC stuff is cute as heck, though.

Reactions: AmberCutie
GTA roleplay is a trip. I can definitely see why it would be fun to watch, although I have to say my own experience of it has mostly been people trolling.

Watching 100s of the most popular Twitch streamers all play together on one custom Rust server for the past week or so was awesome. They're starting a new one on Thursday that's more centered around role playing and special server events.

This was such a success for Rust that they actually were the #1 viewed game a few times on Twitch.

GTA roleplay is a trip. I can definitely see why it would be fun to watch, although I have to say my own experience of it has mostly been people trolling.

Depends on what server the streamer is playing on, and what type of character they roleplay. Like I said, I don't watch often (would rather be IN city RP-ing myself) but when I have the time, I stick with people in the communities I play in so I can kinda keep up on whats going on :) No meta of course :giggle:

Reactions: zippypinhead
I am very much into retro games, especially NES and SNES! So I stumbled upon the Super Mario World community on twitch and I can't get enough. I love to watch Super Mario kaizo hacks (ultra hard adaptations of SMW). I could never play them myself, they are much to difficult for me, but they are a ton of fun to watch!

And I am into watching all types of speed runs! It is amazing what people are capable of, when it comes to gaming. So much skill and patience!

And Tetris! I love to watch the top players play tetris. So soothing. ^__^

I haven't played video games in several years, but I like watching walkthroughs of games that I used to play like Resident Evil and Zelda. Also games that I never played but found interesting like Silent Hill and Grand Theft Auto.

I also really like Animal Crossing memes and stuff, but I don't own a Switch or anything. Besides, I've got Stardew Valley to sink my life into right now. All the AC stuff is cute as heck, though.
Animal Crossing and Stardew Valley are definitely my faves!

Animal Crossing and Stardew Valley are definitely my faves!
Paul Soares Jr. has a really entertaining roleplay series. It's been going since I think pre-release, at about 120 episodes, still updating once in awhile, and he's still in Year 2 on his farm. He's a little dorky and loud, but I find it pretty endearing. Here's the playlist.

I’ve been watching NoPixel rp streamers in the GTA 5 category for the past year. I mostly watch streamers like Penta and Kyle. They just recently released nopixel 3.0 which cause a boom and it’s now one of the most viewed game on twitch. Can’t wait to see what 3.0 brings. Everybody got wiped, everyone now has to worry about money. Even with the pd now has to worry about a budget. And that’s been the best content so far. PD budget RP.

Speaking of spooky, I keep getting chased away from Subnautica because about half the people who talk about it go on about how terrifying it is, but I really loved Appsro's roleplay series of it on Neebs Gaming. Exploration and crafting are right in my wheelhouse, so I'm sure I'll get to it eventually. In the meantime, they just started a new series for Below Zero.

Supercut of the original series:

And the first episodes of Below Zero:

I like watching some early access games that show off cool gameplay features but I mostly likely will not purchase them later on. For example, Eximus: Seize the Frontline is a FPS and RTS hybrid game which looks very cool but it largely appears to be an online multiplayer game with no single player campaign so far.

Then there's scary VR games which are always ALWAYS entertaining to watch others play 🤣 :hilarious:

Status
Not open for further replies.