AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

1080p from obs studio 26.1.1

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2021
Cyberland
www.inannaqoh.com
Twitter Username
@InannaQoH
Chaturbate Username
InannaQoH
Hello's

I'm not using a webcam.
Just pumping in graphics programs into OBS.. then checking the results in chaturbate.
I only have Auto -> 720p to select from though when viewing.
When i view other's streams i can view in 1080p

Ive googled and read 100 guides over 2+ hours, and seemed to have clicked every button on this xxxxíng thing.
But still cant get 1080p out of it.

I'm set to base 1920x1080
Scaled 1920x1080
High quality on most things, ETC ETC
Hardware encoded, bla bla..

Still cant get 1080p grrrr :)

So yeah, any help would be appreciated, im hating wasting so many hours over a silly thing :)
Thanks.

Hello's

I'm not using a webcam.
Just pumping in graphics programs into OBS.. then checking the results in chaturbate.
I only have Auto -> 720p to select from though when viewing.
When i view other's streams i can view in 1080p

Ive googled and read 100 guides over 2+ hours, and seemed to have clicked every button on this xxxxíng thing.
But still cant get 1080p out of it.

I'm set to base 1920x1080
Scaled 1920x1080
High quality on most things, ETC ETC
Hardware encoded, bla bla..

Still cant get 1080p grrrr :)

So yeah, any help would be appreciated, im hating wasting so many hours over a silly thing :)
Thanks.
What bitrate and do you have the resolution set to 1080p on your source settings?

What bitrate and do you have the resolution set to 1080p on your source settings?
Thanks

Bit rate on the output : Ive tried several settings. More recently its set to 12,000
Souce : is Window Capture.
Window is, multi 3D programs compiling 3D world/ 3D model / etc, linking them and spitting it out into a window.

Window Source Settings in OBS are.
Windows Graphics Capture 10 1903 and up
Dont capture cursor
Client Area.

And that's it. : )

I am probably remembering a different site, but is it possible CB limits new broadcasters to 720p?

I am probably remembering a different site, but is it possible CB limits new broadcasters to 720p?

No idea, but after ~5 hours of getting nowhere, i'll go try to look into this possibility.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Can other people see your stream in 1080p?
Dont know, its just a test stream with a password on it, so only I can start setting it up for online.
If you have 5 minutes (And lots of tokens / shitstirring)
I could PM you a password for you to test for me?

Thanks anyway if you are too busy..

Dont know, its just a test stream with a password on it, so only I can start setting it up for online.
If you have 5 minutes (And lots of tokens / shitstirring)
I could PM you a password for you to test for me?

Thanks anyway if you are too busy..
Sure I have some time for the next 20min or so

Theres definitely something happening on CB im still waiting on responses from support to get clarification on whats going on but there are definitely streams out there that are doing 1080p but the highest available choice is 720p. There are also a lot of 60fps streams that don't have a 60fps option shown to the viewers they just get 30fps.

Reactions: InannahQoH
Theres definitely something happening on CB im still waiting on responses from support to get clarification on whats going on but there are definitely streams out there that are doing 1080p but the highest available choice is 720p. There are also a lot of 60fps streams that don't have a 60fps option shown to the viewers they just get 30fps.
Only view stream options i can get are 240/480/720

Even when speed tests say i can up at 19000 bitrate.
And whether i set to 19000 or 12000 or 8000 or 5000

Nothing changes when i set to 30fps or 60fs.

And res set to 19200x1080

Reset OBS, reset computer, read mass online guides.
Pretty sure tried every setting and combo in OBS

Streaming to a test atm its saying 60 fps and 19000 bitrate. but still only get 240/480/720 to view.
ETC

Oh and chaturbate warned me, for streaming while offline, in a empty passworded room called test.
Sigh. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.