AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

In LIKE with a CAM girl

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to work in a studio in Eastern Europe. I was told by my manager and recruiter (girl) that I am on "online live cam dating site"
Are some still told this? I do wonder about some of the non nude girls, the ones that don't beg for privates then back out of "showing something" that they 'promised'

Are some still told this? I do wonder about some of the non nude girls, the ones that don't beg for privates then back out of "showing something" that they 'promised'
I do not know but I think yes. It's difficult, as a new model you also get many users telling you the same what your manager told you. That it's a dating site or some chat site. You are in a bubble somehow created by your manager and some users but it is easy to find out what's really going on.

This is the part that confuses me too. Then why the Fuck were you there? Creepy.

Teach her a lesson for you being a sucker? Again... Creepy.
I agree that people shouldn't do Love Cons, but at the same time, I'm afraid I don't feel sorry for you. This is all bizarre. Definitely go get some help!
I feel sorry for your kids that this is what you are choosing to focus on, at a time like this.
I was there for Pvt then we started talking so never was interesred in it then we went off to whatsapp. I ain't going to bother chasing her down for my money back is what I meant, not like stalk or some shit. I could easily request police contact her to ensure she don't scam others but I thought I'm the dumbass so just leave it and if someone wants to do the same and lose money so let them learn their lesson too. This girl is pretty full on as I created a new account to test her out and straight away was hitting my new account up with sob story and she needs cash straight away on my other WhatsApp account. What a hustler , gotta give her that. Still wondering if I should report her so she don't screw other guys over?

Reactions: anabeauty37
I think “why did you get into camming” is a very reasonable question to ask YOURSELF, OP. Ask yourself: why would a woman get into this industry? Consider the social repercussions of camming. Consider the potential dangers. Consider how most women would be shunned by family and friends if it comes out. Consider how most of us use a pseudonym. Consider how women who are in these industries will often conceal and lie about their profession in public. Why would a woman go into camming? Is debt a reason? Maybe, but a lot of people have debt and they don’t all end up camming, so why then. Why choose this over the other 100 ways of covering debt? I will tell you why: women in this industry tend to have a mix of being quite ambitious, somewhat reckless and with a disregard for social norms. What you get is the rebellious go-getter. And this archetype has a very long shadow because if you are ambitious enough to disregard common sense and social norms to get your way, what will stop you from getting what you want? Where is the boundary? Now.. well balanced models will know there is a line and not to cross it, but I find this industry tends to draw out psychopaths in large quantities too. So once you answer this question you quickly learn this is an industry of pirates where respect is to be EARNED and not given out for free. Next time you like a camgirl, wait and test her character to see if there are limits to her ambition and where those limits lie before sending them half a Bitcoin.
I thought I knew the game , got played well lol
I think “why did you get into camming” is a very reasonable question to ask YOURSELF, OP. Ask yourself: why would a woman get into this industry? Consider the social repercussions of camming. Consider the potential dangers. Consider how most women would be shunned by family and friends if it comes out. Consider how most of us use a pseudonym. Consider how women who are in these industries will often conceal and lie about their profession in public. Why would a woman go into camming? Is debt a reason? Maybe, but a lot of people have debt and they don’t all end up camming, so why then. Why choose this over the other 100 ways of covering debt? I will tell you why: women in this industry tend to have a mix of being quite ambitious, somewhat reckless and with a disregard for social norms. What you get is the rebellious go-getter. And this archetype has a very long shadow because if you are ambitious enough to disregard common sense and social norms to get your way, what will stop you from getting what you want? Where is the boundary? Now.. well balanced models will know there is a line and not to cross it, but I find this industry tends to draw out psychopaths in large quantities too. So once you answer this question you quickly learn this is an industry of pirates where respect is to be EARNED and not given out for free. Next time you like a camgirl, wait and test her character to see if there are limits to her ambition and where those limits lie before sending them half a Bitcoin.
Definitely agree, she just said the right things at a time where I was vulnerable. And she was the one to open up why she did this. So I thought to myself you know what, I made a shitload of profit of crypto why not help someone in good faith. Lol I got wasted. I try to find the good in ppl and since I got money , I don't mind helping the right ppl if it can change their lives. If anyone is on CB, I'll throw some tokens your way lol

What lesson? Are you gonna go to her country, track her down, and if you teach her a lesson. Gonna get a lawyer? Sue her? Kenny dont seek revenge. Move on and get some help. Your money is gone.
Nah no time for revenge, got better things to do. Just a quick wake up call. My friend in her country suggested I let him get the Police involved so her/group don't scam others since I got all her details. But I kinda feel sorry for her cause I think maybe her studio put her up to this or maybe she must have really needed the money and that I'm a dumbass too.

I was there for Pvt then we started talking so never was interesred in it then we went off to whatsapp. I ain't going to bother chasing her down for my money back is what I meant, not like stalk or some shit. I could easily request police contact her to ensure she don't scam others but I thought I'm the dumbass so just leave it and if someone wants to do the same and lose money so let them learn their lesson too. This girl is pretty full on as I created a new account to test her out and straight away was hitting my new account up with sob story and she needs cash straight away on my other WhatsApp account. What a hustler , gotta give her that. Still wondering if I should report her so she don't screw other guys over?
Difficult but in this case I would write cb about it.

Boy, oh, boy...she played you like an 88-key Yamaha digital piano! And now you're out for revenge.

And THIS is why I keep saying that models are playing a dangerous game when they resort to extreme measures or shady tactics to get money. Hell, I think even the "String him along to believe we'll meet in person...to get him to keep spending lots of money on me" tactic is a bad idea.

I don't give a damn if a member has tipped you a whole year's worth of your rent. Reckless shit like showing him your passport...your real name and address...telling him where you work...etc. What's next? Gonna give him your social security number and bank account details too? Just no.....

Oh No What GIF by Identity

Like the 90s song says...insaaane in the membraaane! Both of y'all.
Not out for revenge mate. I think ppl.are thinking I'm some nutcase from SAW. After reading that story about the guy with the tatooo on his back , blew me away. But I agree, the fuck you give someone your passport. She didn't give me the rest but I was able to phish it out from her. But all you need is a passport and some connections (easier in corrupt countries) and you will get tracked down. Man in wrong hands can be deadly for a psyhco, lol maybe she was geniune and I should send another $20k ahhahaha. What done is done. what do I gain from fucking someone else life?

Kenny..I feel ya..been there..done (fucked up) that. Emotions I have found out the hard way dont belong in, on or with a cam site. Hard lesson...
Yeh bro hard lesson to learn. But I feel experience now and will use CB just to have a good time and quick fix lol . No get to know about your life story anymore. Least we can move on and laugh it off now. But I'm $20k poorer then you ahhaha.

I agree it's a bad idea. Even if camsites are based on catering to fantasy and service, to lead someone to believe that they are that 1 in a million lucky person to have their favourite cam model crush on them back is just.. painful.

There is a noticeable trend in certain countries (like eastern europe) that has me wondering what's their own doing and what their studio is telling them is right for them to say (or god forbid, forcing them to say).

But this kind of game happens across the board, including high ranking models. Even ignoring the morality of using someone like that, for their money, their trust.. I feel that while most men conned will likely be angry or upset but be able to eventually move on, it only takes one person with enough of a vendetta to do something bad. No money could convince me that it's worth the risk of running into such a person even if I felt it was justified for me to lead them on.
I'm honestly surprised there is no news of a situation like this widely known because I feel it is only a matter of time if it hasn't happened already. Playing with people's feelings is playing with fire imo.
I do believe about playing with feelings is fire. To a person who don't care about money and is actually hurt from a situation. It won't take long to phish out details and track that person and do something real bad. Man I only had to create a 2nd account and VPN from a different country to grab further details and she gave it. Bank details, address, phone number. She thought she was smart blocking my original country in CB. Be careful CAM models, much respect for your work ethnics. Actually like this forum, may stick around cause I'm sure there be another guy like me.

I'm sure there be another guy like me.
There are few things in life that you can count on, but more stories like this? Definitely.

Not a model, just a guy, not judging, and didn't read all the replies. Did she fool you? Sure. But blaming others for our faults and shortcomings some will say it's just a projection. She was just doing her job after all. So I agree with those who say to just move on and forget about the money. You could afford to spend it so why complainig and making a fuss about it? 20k $ is about 15-16k euros. Take it a as a gain instead, because an IRL relationship would have cost you more. By far.

This pandemic and the lack of social relationship has taken a toll on everybody and maybe that's why you were looking for social interaction on line. I'm sure going through a divorce is a traumatic experience. It's also been proved that after a divorce and the end of relationship men react pretty much in the same way, at least among a certain socio-economic demographics. I'm not talking out off my ass, I wish I could remember the paper I read quite a long time ago. Increasing spending was one result that was mentioned. I agree and could testify about that. Have no idea how australian men react and cope with an end of a relationship/ and or marriage. Just do like us old guys in the Old World do. Buy a new sport car and get you a younger girlfriend and if you are on social media, post the photos and make her mad about it. Works every time. Lockdowns are coming to an end everywhere so you will have more social relationships and move on with your life. I'm sure about that.

Last edited:
There are few things in life that you can count on, but more stories like this? Definitely.
.....and they never lose their appeal.

In all fairness, I am glad I didn't have that much expendable wealth when I first started to visit cam sites or it may well have been me authoring a back tattoo tutorial. Some of these "ambitious ladies" from other countries are running on a "very different treadmill" in a very different "cage" then you or I. Try not to beat yourself up to much, you already got a shit load of shaming and public humiliation by just putting it out there.

Also, you kept mentioning calling the police. The police won't do shit. I never got justice for my ex stealing my $1,200+ paycheck, forging my name, and cashing it to keep for himself. I was told there's nothing they can do unless he admits to doing it. Of course that sociopath isn't going to admit anything to them.

This camgirl played you like Kenny G.'s saxophone, and you CHOSE to fall for it and keep sending her tons of money. It's fucked up, but she did not break into your house and rob you, and leave her fingerprints everywhere. And she didn't hold a gun to your head, demanding your money. You chose to give it to her. The police will probably just laugh at you, and tell you to stop spending money on this woman that you don't even know.

Just learn how to enjoy camsites without feeling the need to "rescue" every hot camgirl who gives you a sob story. Stop asking them "Why do you do this?" Just enjoy the site. If you feel like you have a problem and can't help blowing tons of money on camgirls you believe need "saving," then yeah, staying off camsites would be wise.

Ummm...as far as the back tattoo ..wow super lame move but cant fault or judge...but i can think of another " I lost my fucking mind "bodily place for a tattoo to profess your love to your cam girlfriend. That pain may be as severe as when you find out that it was all just a fantasy. :))))

Not a model, just a guy, not judging, and didn't read all the replies. Did she fool you? Sure. But blaming others for our faults and shortcomings some will say it's just a projection. She was just doing her job after all. So I agree with those who say to just move on and forget about the money. You could afford to spend it so why complainig and making a fuss about it? 20k $ is about 15-16k euros. Take it a as a gain instead, because an IRL relationship would have cost you more. By far.

This pandemic and the lack of social relationship has taken a toll on everybody and maybe that's why you were looking for social interaction on line. I'm sure going through a divorce is a traumatic experience. It's also been proved that after a divorce and the end of relationship men react pretty much in the same way, at least among a certain socio-economic demographics. I'm not talking out off my ass, I wish I could remember the paper I read quite a long time ago. Increasing spending was one result that was mentioned. I agree and could testify about that. Have no idea how australian men react and cope with an end of a relationship/ and or marriage. Just do like us old guys in the Old World do. Buy a new sport car and get you a younger girlfriend and if you are on social media, post the photos and make her mad about it. Works every time. Lockdowns are coming to an end everywhere so you will have more social relationships and move on with your life. I'm sure about that.
Scamming clients isn’t the job so she wasn’t “doing her job” she was being a psychopath and while naive, the person at fault here wasn’t OP.

Not out for revenge mate. I think ppl.are thinking I'm some nutcase from SAW. After reading that story about the guy with the tatooo on his back , blew me away. But I agree, the fuck you give someone your passport. She didn't give me the rest but I was able to phish it out from her. But all you need is a passport and some connections (easier in corrupt countries) and you will get tracked down. Man in wrong hands can be deadly for a psyhco, lol maybe she was geniune and I should send another $20k ahhahaha. What done is done. what do I gain from fucking someone else life?
Hey man - if you're so rich you can just throw bundles of cash away like it's nothing can I have some?

(probably not but I figure it's worth a shot)

• Funny!
Reactions: NotYou
Scamming clients isn’t the job so she wasn’t “doing her job” she was being a psychopath and while naive, the person at fault here wasn’t OP.
I must admit I've read the post quickly. So, sorry for that. You are right. I misread it. My bad. In fact, I thought the guy was talking about paid interactions on cam sites whether in pvt or public chat because he was feeling a bit down after the divorce and searching for some kind of interaction/connections. Happens. Nothing wrong about it. That's why no judgment on my part.

Apparently, turns out he just sent the money pretty much right away, when asked, believing the classic bs story. Quite odd without getting anything in return. Yes, she played him like a violin and scammed him. But Op says that he has put an end to that. To me it's 50/50. Because it's not like the model put a gun into his head forcing him to send money and he was the one who believed her bs. Agree with you that the model was just scamming and this put a bad name on other models who are just doing their job. Agree.

Also, you kept mentioning calling the police. The police won't do shit. I never got justice for my ex stealing my $1,200+ paycheck, forging my name, and cashing it to keep for himself. I was told there's nothing they can do unless he admits to doing it. Of course that sociopath isn't going to admit anything to them.

This camgirl played you like Kenny G.'s saxophone, and you CHOSE to fall for it and keep sending her tons of money. It's fucked up, but she did not break into your house and rob you, and leave her fingerprints everywhere. And she didn't hold a gun to your head, demanding your money. You chose to give it to her. The police will probably just laugh at you, and tell you to stop spending money on this woman that you don't even know.

Just learn how to enjoy camsites without feeling the need to "rescue" every hot camgirl who gives you a sob story. Stop asking them "Why do you do this?" Just enjoy the site. If you feel like you have a problem and can't help blowing tons of money on camgirls you believe need "saving," then yeah, staying off camsites would be wise.l

There are few things in life that you can count on, but more stories like this? Definitely.C can

Thanks brother, definitely an experience to remember and laugh back on. Once I work out how much cash I have left after the divorce, definitely time to live it up a bit!! Not sure about young galfd might cost me more lol.

I must admit I've read the post quickly. So, sorry for that. You are right. I misread it. My bad. In fact, I thought the guy was talking about paid interactions on cam sites whether in pvt or public chat because he was feeling a bit down after the divorce and searching for some kind of interaction/connections. Happens. Nothing wrong about it. That's why no judgment on my part.

Apparently, turns out he just sent the money pretty much right away, when asked, believing the classic bs story. Quite odd without getting anything in return. Yes, she played him like a violin and scammed him. But Op says that he has put an end to that. To me it's 50/50. Because it's not like the model put a gun into his head forcing him to send money and he was the one who believed her bs. Agree with you that the model was just scamming and this put a bad name on other models who are just doing their job. Agree.
Yeh it's 💯 my fault . I deserved to be scammed if I believed some sob story. Forget sometimes I can't always believe in the good in ppl , well not on some CAM site. I do feel bad though for those who may end up losing money they don't have. But if you get the right person in a vulnerable state, you can play the game right and hit the jackpot. Just hope no poor guy gets fuckedd and ends up doing something stupid to themselves.

Reactions: Billyboy

Just learn how to enjoy camsites without feeling the need to "rescue" every hot camgirl who gives you a sob story. Stop asking them "Why do you do this?" Just enjoy the site. If you feel like you have a problem and can't help blowing tons of money on camgirls you believe need "saving," then yeah, staying off camsites would be wise.
Definitely will just enjoy cam sites for what it is. A quick jerk and back to work lol. Thanks for your advice! This forum brought me back to reality.

Regarding the police, in that country it's not what's legal , it's what I pay the police to do. It's corrupt and money talks. But I ain't going down that revenge path cause I will gain nothing from destroying someone's life for my stupidity. I am thinking of it more as an introduction course to CB that I paid for lol

• Hugs
Ha! Wish I could say the same for myself...... I'll never stop, but I do try and not repeat the same dumb sh!t
Hahaha bro, don't be fooled twice..once is ok. Twice then there is a problem. I keep CAM to just some fun and making it rain lol. Not crossing that line again.

Cam site.

Don’t need to capitalize every letter like it stands for something. 😋

Once I work out how much cash I have left after the divorce, definitely time to live it up a bit!!
Absolutely

Not sure about young galfd might cost me more
You'll find out soon, I guess

Yesterday, I missed a part of your story

I got 3 kids all under 3 years old
Focus on yourself and your kids because they have abolutely zero responsability if your relationship with your ex fell apart. Just my 2 cents

Reactions: MarieElise
Absolutely

You'll find out soon, I guess

Yesterday, I missed a part of your story

Focus on yourself and your kids because they have abolutely zero responsability if your relationship with your ex fell apart. Just my 2 cents
110% bro. Life is good. My kids always be my first priorities, ain't looking for love. Was just a lapse in stupidity for a brief moment in time.

• Hugs
Yeh it's 💯 my fault . I deserved to be scammed if I believed some sob story. Forget sometimes I can't always believe in the good in ppl , well not on some CAM site. I do feel bad though for those who may end up losing money they don't have. But if you get the right person in a vulnerable state, you can play the game right and hit the jackpot. Just hope no poor guy gets fuckedd and ends up doing something stupid to themselves.
100% not your fault, you're a good person and someone took advantage of it. but you'll be good, 20k is pennies and you got a lot going for you.

as for seeking this trash human out, i wouldn't let it consume any more of your time. just report it and move on to better things, best of luck!

Reactions: Karma2Burn
Status
Not open for further replies.