AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ShineModel is a service for managing chats and broadcasts of several sites in one window.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I cannot get the ImShine browser to connect my Lovense toy. It's connected on the app. I've done the QR code multiple times...
The browser don't influence the operation of the Lovense extension in any way. Try updating this extension.

Reactions: JessicaXOXOXO
Having problems with PM on Chaturbate. I have to refresh the Chaturbate page everytime I want to send a new PM because is not opening at first attempt
This was due to changes in Chaturbate chat input fields.

Fixed in the current update. Make sure it's installed (no update notification on the ShineModel broadcasting page).

We conducted research on the optimal bitrate for different video resolutions. And we found parameters that will satisfy all webcams. With these settings, webcams will not complain about over- or underestimating the bitrate.

Now ShineModel will show which parameters are not optimal.

9a6ff8f3bbedd7d091371.png

These parameters are optional, but they reduce the risk of transcoding problems on webcam sites.

We conducted research on the optimal bitrate for different video resolutions. And we found parameters that will satisfy all webcams. With these settings, webcams will not complain about over- or underestimating the bitrate.

Now ShineModel will show which parameters are not optimal.

9a6ff8f3bbedd7d091371.png

These parameters are optional, but they reduce the risk of transcoding problems on webcam sites.

You guys are amaizing , and thank you for the supper support you have !

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

ShineModel is a free service that allows you to manage chats and broadcasts of several webcam sites in one window. (Launched in q4 2019)
three.en.dc357dce.png

ImShineModel.com

Currently the following sites are supported: Bongacams, Chaturbate, MyFreeCams, Stripchat, CamSoda (the list of sites will be supplemented).

What gives the use of ShineModel:
All chats and requests for privates / groups are combined on one page - the risk of missing a message from a member is reduced, and there is no need to have many monitors to separate chats on the screen.
Only one video stream is sent - there is no longer a need to use paid restreaming services. You send a video stream to the ShineModel server - our servers send it to the necessary webcam sites in the best possible and stable quality.
Working with private messages (PM) in a single and understandable way - PM from all sites look and work the same.
Translation of messages directly in the chat - for this you just need to click on the message translation icon, and you will see both the original message and the translation.
Tracking your income - you can clearly see how much you earned in the past and current hour / day, incl. for each of the webcams. Thus, in real time (without exhausting calculations), you can assess the need or sufficiency of working time and / or actions taken to activate members.
The browser has a built-in ShineProxy - there is no need to search, purchase and configure a working proxy or VPN in order to open camsites blocked in the country.
Browser Extensions - in ShineBrowser you can use any extensions created for Google Chrome. For example, the Lovense extension is installed, configured and used as in your previous browser.

Here we are ready to answer your questions.
Suggestions and wishes are welcomed.
This is amazing! Can’t wait to try it tomorrow

Anyone know if there is an Android version of the browser? 🤔 or Linux or Mac?
ShineBrowser is built for macOS and Windows.
If you log into ShineModel with any other macOS browser (e.g. Safari), you will get a link to download mac version of ShineBrowser.

There is no Linux version yet. We plan to build for Linux as well, but this is not in the near future.

Reactions: KingMarti
ShineBrowser is built for macOS and Windows.
If you log into ShineModel with any other macOS browser (e.g. Safari), you will get a link to download mac version of ShineBrowser.

There is no Linux version yet. We plan to build for Linux as well, but this is not in the near future.
looking at getting a more mobile setup which was why I was asking. is there a way to pull just the chat out of the browser? I'm assuming it could be done, that way I could just build a page that has just the chat for when I am moving about while having the stream running from my desktop streaming computer 🤔 maybe when I have some time I'll play about and see if I can get that working. If I do I'll up it to my GitHub for anyone else that needs that kind of setup

Anyone know if there is an Android version of the browser? 🤔 or Linux or Mac?
Also before running the browser installer in macOS you will need to allow the installation of apps from any source in the macOS settings.
After a successful installation, you can change the setting back.

photo_2021-06-16_15-09-23.jpg

looking at getting a more mobile setup which was why I was asking. is there a way to pull just the chat out of the browser? I'm assuming it could be done, that way I could just build a page that has just the chat for when I am moving about while having the stream running from my desktop streaming computer 🤔 maybe when I have some time I'll play about and see if I can get that working. If I do I'll up it to my GitHub for anyone else that needs that kind of setup
Unfortunately, access to multiple tabs simultaneously is technically limited on mobile operating systems.

But we have ideas for the future, how mobile devices (smartphones and tablets) could help models work with ShineModel. Stay tuned!

Reactions: EvaRomania
Unfortunately, access to multiple tabs simultaneously is technically limited on mobile operating systems.

But we have ideas for the future, how mobile devices (smartphones and tablets) could help models work with ShineModel. Stay tuned!
I was thinking (I'm assuming I can use web hooks to grab the actual chat, I'm assuming that's how shine pulls it all into one chat) and then just making a simple html page to display just that. and then just load that page on the mobile device. could be I'm missing something that would make it not work or be a pain in the ass, just an idea and not looked into it at the moment...also had the idea of trying to pull the chat and strip the site icons to display on obs so that users from different sites could participate in the same conversation, again just a concept idea and not looked into what it would take to be able to do that

*edit* I'm assuming that show webhooks work, I do t normally mess with that kind of thing, but could be a fun little project I guess

*edit 2* to clarify what I'm thinking. having the shine browser run on the desktop, and then having the chat pull into a new html file which is what would be loaded on the mobile device... I'm just too cheap to buy a new laptop 🤣

I was thinking (I'm assuming I can use web hooks to grab the actual chat, I'm assuming that's how shine pulls it all into one chat) and then just making a simple html page to display just that.

In reality things are much more complicated. We made our browser for a reason, but because of technical limitations.

*edit 2* to clarify what I'm thinking. having the shine browser run on the desktop, and then having the chat pull into a new html file which is what would be loaded on the mobile device... I'm just too cheap to buy a new laptop 🤣

This is exactly what we want to implement in the future. Mobile devices as a second ShineModel screen.

Camsoda doesn't work on Shine Browser for days,girls
Fixed in the current update.
And now everything will work much more stable than before.

Also a little surprise: now you can see the approximate members tokens balance from camsoda!

So I know shine model prefers us to use OBS, and the virtual camera so we can see our own stream on the intergrated chat window, but I just find it too confusing and I much prefer the interface of splitcam. It looks so much simpler. Now I know splitcam and shine are compatable because I’ve read cam models use them together, but how do I see my stream when using it ?? On obs you can find the virtual cam, on splitcam I can’t . how could I see my stream please ?

Reactions: SplitCam
So I know shine model prefers us to use OBS, and the virtual camera so we can see our own stream on the intergrated chat window, but I just find it too confusing and I much prefer the interface of splitcam. It looks so much simpler. Now I know splitcam and shine are compatable because I’ve read cam models use them together, but how do I see my stream when using it ?? On obs you can find the virtual cam, on splitcam I can’t . how could I see my stream please ?
As far as we know, Splitcam has a built-in virtual camera:

splitcam.png

So I get the following issue on Stripchat

Capture.PNG
The bitrate it's saying I am using is way out it's actually 5000, it reports correctly on Chaturbate. I have checked the bframes / zero latancey settings and they are correct in my obs too.
The issue it causes is at the default 1080p the cam freezes and glitches out.

I have a similar issue on cam4 where the as soon as the broadcast starts the cam will freeze (the preview runs fine until the start broadcast button is hit) Cam 4 reports everything is all good and the cam is running at 30fps so not sure what the issue is there.

If you need when I log off I can upload a screen grab of the setting in obs after I log off.

So I get the following issue on Stripchat

View attachment 88740
The bitrate it's saying I am using is way out it's actually 5000, it reports correctly on Chaturbate. I have checked the bframes / zero latancey settings and they are correct in my obs too.
The issue it causes is at the default 1080p the cam freezes and glitches out.

I have a similar issue on cam4 where the as soon as the broadcast starts the cam will freeze (the preview runs fine until the start broadcast button is hit) Cam 4 reports everything is all good and the cam is running at 30fps so not sure what the issue is there.

If you need when I log off I can upload a screen grab of the setting in obs after I log off.

The Support answer really fast on Telegram

This is just the thing I need lol. I've always wished CB had a separate chat so it would be easier to resize things. And on top of that I hate how despite increasing the text size and zooming it, that never seems to translate to the size of my text in private messages, and I don't always want to be wearing my glasses.
hi, i just wanted to get some feedback on using this service... it seems almost too good to be true.... thoughts?

OMG I LOVE THIS!
1. A built in VPN?!
2. Does one site go blank or on break when another site is in a private show or do we have to manually turn it off somehow?
3. Does this mean our feed will be broadcasted in true 1080 if our equipment can do it? Stripchat said we have to use a broadcaster for our feed to be higher than 720.
hi jessica, do u use this site? im looking to get feedback its like a godsent.... cora

hi, i just wanted to get some feedback on using this service... it seems almost too good to be true.... thoughts?
I've used it a bit, and so far my experience with it has been good, and it seems to handle multiple sites well. I also found that it handles chat and PMs better than most sites do natively. Only slight annoyance was the process to send different chat messages to different platforms.

I should note though that I haven't used the browser in a while as I haven't had much time to cam these past 3 months, and there are very few viable sites for male models so I don't always have an incentive to cam on multiple sites at once. For that reason I'm probably not the best person to ask as I'm not familiar with any of the recent updates.