AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mia Here, Great information in here hoping to communicat with other cb users/ broadcasters who are stressed out with lack or delayed response from cb's support.

Hi I’m amber! I used to cam back in like 2009/2010 on MFC but then I just started stripping instead. However the pandemic caused me to have to stop and so I opened an Onlyfans and now I’m thinking about getting back on cam as well.

Hi I’m EllieJade, go by either name. I’m new to camming and started off on MFC. After a few shows I realized I may want to chose a different platform because the public token chat makes me feel like a deer in headlights. I do much better private.
Im here to soak in all the info, tips, and strategies I can

Hi, Im Elouise and new to the world of camming.
Find me on CB (hopefully when CB sort out my verification problems!!)

E x

I am kumar, I have studio account at streamate & stripchat, The discussion in this forum is very important to me.

Hi, nothing much to say, i like movies, music and games, not in that particular order. Helping out a friend with CB stuff

Hello i'm candy_bensso on chaturbate !
I'm a colombian girl working as a camgirl for 6 years and i would like to learn how to make my page more beautiful :)

Hi. I'm a lightbubble who stream on CB. My shows are about giving happy vibes. Here I am to find emotional support and maybe friends.

Hey folks! I'm Lola, or LilBrownDomme.

I'm a Cam Model and dominatrix, trying to maintain my sanity working full time (not really) to afford my first apartment.

I'll be moving out of state and divorcing my husband in December (no pity needed, I'm happy!) and desperately need an accountability partner. You'd think the threat of homelessness would kick my ass into gear, but I still find myself sleeping in until noon and barely able to get out of bed most days. Why is laziness so comfortable? 😅

Hey Y’all,
I’m Joi and I just started streaming on chaturbate. I’m here to learn from the vets and connect with the cam community.

I'm on here because I'm trying to help my wife get her account removed. We can't get into the email address she set her account up with, and her profile pic shows up on Google and Pimeyes.

It's been 5 years since she cammed and used Ambercutie. We're trying to get her content off the internet, she's a mom with a custody battle and a good job.

I clicked "contact us" but I never get a response. If someone who can help sees this, please help us!

I'm on here because I'm trying to help my wife get her account removed. We can't get into the email address she set her account up with, and her profile pic shows up on Google and Pimeyes.

It's been 5 years since she cammed and used Ambercutie. We're trying to get her content off the internet, she's a mom with a custody battle and a good job.

I clicked "contact us" but I never get a response. If someone who can help sees this, please help us!
I delete accounts/remove security issue posts for people when I can verify it's THEM asking for removal. If I just deleted accounts from unverified sources, that would be a problem.

I can understand that. I messaged you her email address, can you reach out to her so she can verify it's her?
Thanks

I delete accounts/remove security issue posts for people when I can verify it's THEM asking for removal. If I just deleted accounts from unverified sources, that would be a problem.
I can understand that. I messaged you her email address, can you reach out to her so she can verify it's her?
Thanks

Hey! New to the forum and looking to connect with the cam community.

Consider myself to be a successful Streamate cam model currently in my first year.

Interested in discussing support topics with other cam models, etc. Specifically interested in developing support for male cam models as I don't see much easily accessible info or platforms.

Hey! My name is Kirill.
6 years of experience in webcam business as a model, co-owner of the webcam studio in Spain (i dont like word "studio", we have community, its different type of work) and co-founder of the restreaming service that currently is on the way to the market for all webcam models in the world :)

Hi,

New person here. Active in sex industry not involving CAM; in front of camera. About 6 months ago, I discovered CAM. I have always known what it is and watched on occasion though now it is more active of an interest. I've spent quite a bit. On strip I am lvl 60ish - whatever that equates to; same on others. I use alot of SC.

In my experience Strip is pretty great. I see people complaining about conspiracies' and other things. From my point of view (customer) I have no issue. I wish sites would do more to reward people who purchased a specific quantity of tickets in "X" amount of time - 10,000 tickets 3 months. I understand I save when I buy more. But something to reward frequent returning customers. Strip had a bonus event on the 4th, I believe. Anything is good. But it could have been better. Still customer service is good, speak my language well and 0 serious issues. This remains true across all platforms. Any concerns I've had on cam have been mostly petty (small; unimportant).

Hi there! I am Spooky Farie but you can just call me Fae. I am sorta new. I've been a SW for a while but not very active. I joined so that way I could become more active and successful and make more friends while doing this too :h: nice to meet everyone :h: