AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hey, I'm Blayze. Male, 51. Viewer turned part-time cammer. I started camming abut 8 months ago on the advice of 2 models I did private C2c with. They thought I "have what it takes" so I'm giving it a try. First was non-nude/sexy for 6 months. I had some regulars who were nice, but little to no tips. I switched to nude with cum shows (mostly in pvt) but am frustrated that I only get viewers and tips when the D comes out. I've read a bunch on here how you shouldn't give it away for free, and some think it ruins it for everyone if you are naked all the time, but am having a hard time figuring it out or getting my groove. I watch other male cams for research and it seems this way for all the guys. I'll keep trying different things until something hits.
Hi Blayze! Not sure which site you work on, but you may find a lot more members willing to pay for your nudity on Streamate and even some who enjoy non nude shows! @Blake Devine and @James_and_Aiden are male models who work on streamate. They may be to help provide what they’re experiences are like!
I’m not sure if @Nigerian Prince is on streamate but he is a wealth of knowledge too!

Male model scene is highly competitive and most males don’t make anymore than $30 per day right now, and that’s being modest! Even very good looking and young solo male models streaming on multiple platforms at once are struggling to hit their studio targets, for the first time ever.

Streamate is perfectly suited to your age demographic, but the traffic has been very minimal and it’s loaded full of nudists, same as every platform - which hinders your income

Flirt4Free has began monitoring every model and removing anyone nude in free chat, which has now been performing 65% better for us!
Highly recommend trying them as it stands right now.

If you’re doing this for income, don’t show anything for free that’s under your clothes until someone has tipped.

Use your personality and interact with your members. It will create a following and drive your room count up.

Hi everyone, i m a LiveJasmin user and for savety reasons since i do not wish top put the model i will refer my question to into any difficult situation ior even danger of her lossing her job I d prefer not to state my name here. Since if I did it would be easy to find the models name out.
I m 61 years old and originate from germany. I m a security employee and single. My hobby is photography - no nude photography and no people fotography though. I used to own one of germanys largest int. stock agencies. Used to work in int top hotelbusiness and have some years of int. working experience.

Hey im Angel(Bunz) i just started camming on MFC by the name AngelBratBunny im super green but extremely eager. I love supporting other girls and am hoping for some support myself. Im looking forward to neeting new people and experiencing new things. Super happy to become a part of this community and can’t wait to start learning all kinds of new things!!

Hello everyone! :)

I am Miro, the studio owner in Russia and the administrator of a small local LGBT webcam community.

We work mainly on Chaturbate. Recently strange things began to occur there, so I wanted to join the forum where I can find professional contacts and exchange of experience with others.

My administration experience has been for several years and, I will be glad if I can also be useful to someone.

I will be glad to new acquaintances :)

Last edited:
Heeei.
I'm Anna I'm 24 and just started camming on CB again (after a break) from a new account and would love advice and some support, I love supporting other cam models and watching.

Also I’ve been having a hard time with CB support....

Last edited:
I will tell our product manager:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
Good idea! I feel there might be some sort of language barrier/confusion, so if you have any other questions or would like help with other stuff to be more appealing to the general public, make a thread here with questions.

Good idea! I feel there might be some sort of language barrier/confusion, so if you have any other questions or would like help with other stuff to be more appealing to the general public, make a thread here with questions.
And do you know Verotel Payment Service Provider?
Do you have any good payment methods suggestions for adult industry?
Sorry for so many questions.😅

And do you know Verotel Payment Service Provider?
Do you have any good payment methods suggestions for adult industry?
Sorry for so many questions.😅
I know none of this.

Hi Blayze! Not sure which site you work on, but you may find a lot more members willing to pay for your nudity on Streamate and even some who enjoy non nude shows! @Blake Devine and @James_and_Aiden are male models who work on streamate. They may be to help provide what they’re experiences are like!
I’m not sure if @Nigerian Prince is on streamate but he is a wealth of knowledge too!
I am a female model hehe but it is an honest mistake because 'Blake' is typically considered masculine. I am more than happy to offer my 2 cents to anyone who needs it. I just might not be able to relate completely with a male cam model's struggles.

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
I am a female model hehe but it is an honest mistake because 'Blake' is typically considered masculine. I am more than happy to offer my 2 cents to anyone who needs it. I just might not be able to relate completely with a male cam model's struggles.
Oh fuck…. I just embarrassed the hell out of myself…. I assumed, I am so incredibly sorry!!! Wow… I’ll see myself out of the forum today! :facepalm:

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie