AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can we smoke weed on cam on stripchat?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, this might be the thing that gets me to finally try stripchat 😂

Upvote 0
If it isn't allowed it certainly happens.

As a side note, for me, watching a model sucking on a bong has zero appeal, sexual or otherwise. This may have more to do that in so many rooms where the model is smoking, the chat seems to be an endless stream of idiots talking about weed and how great it is or how wasted they got/get. (For so many Australian models I have seen, it seems to be their only on-cam activity)

And of course, this is their choice, and I move on to other rooms. :)

Upvote 0
Alright, this might be the thing that gets me to finally try stripchat 😂
Agreed :) This ^^^^.

Helpful feedback @Ozzie_ definitely wouldn't want it to be the main and only focal point of a public room.

There are lots of people who would be more interested in smoking together (vaporizing and eating in my asthmatic case) in a one on one session, and chatting while doing other things too.
That's more the type of cam customer this is good news for, and exciting to hear about for.

Upvote 0
Agreed :) This ^^^^.

Helpful feedback @Ozzie_ definitely wouldn't want it to be the main and only focal point of a public room.

There are lots of people who would be more interested in smoking together (vaporizing and eating in my asthmatic case) in a one on one session, and chatting while doing other things too.
That's more the type of cam customer this is good news for, and exciting to hear about for.
In a private or ticket show I can see the appeal for those who are that way inclined.

In truth would feel the same about a model who spent all of her public show sitting on the floor sucking on a bottle of beer or scotch. The "worst" models I have seen have been new, and maybe it is their coping mechanism for the boredom of a slow room, but as a non-smoker of weed, it seems to me that getting stoned is counter-productive to creating a lively, active room. (Of course I am not a model so that is just my opinion)

Upvote 0
In a private or ticket show I can see the appeal for those who are that way inclined.

In truth would feel the same about a model who spent all of her public show sitting on the floor sucking on a bottle of beer or scotch. The "worst" models I have seen have been new, and maybe it is their coping mechanism for the boredom of a slow room, but as a non-smoker of weed, it seems to me that getting stoned is counter-productive to creating a lively, active room. (Of course I am not a model so that is just my opinion)
Yeah, if they are smoking indica sure.

Sometimes if the model has a disorder like anxiety or ADD or something, a good Sativa can help put them more in touch with their senses and make orgasms better, plus make them more social. But yeah if it's gonna detract from the social aspect of a public ticket show, then that's no good. It totally does sound counterproductive in that case. Also having a drink with someone or a puff, is different from becoming completely obliterated, which generally isn't going to be attractive to a lot of good men, and may attract a bad type.

Also I don't think the cam site staff would take kindly to someone who is going to imbibe to the point that they are not functional, that is probably counterproductive in many ways. It will also set all of their long-term fans off with worry and concern, and they will start messaging constantly upset, and father henning it. I once did a clip involving drinking whiskey, and boy did I ever regret it, I got father henned for weeks afterward!. Long-term fans will get very upset at that. At least in my case. Not worth worrying, concerning, or triggering people like that.

But a puff or a drink here or there is nice and social.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
If it isn't allowed it certainly happens.

As a side note, for me, watching a model sucking on a bong has zero appeal, sexual or otherwise. This may have more to do that in so many rooms where the model is smoking, the chat seems to be an endless stream of idiots talking about weed and how great it is or how wasted they got/get. (For so many Australian models I have seen, it seems to be their only on-cam activity)

And of course, this is their choice, and I move on to other rooms. :)
I am bongless. I make king size joints that look like cigs until they get down too far and look like a joint again.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Hello everyone

Although @xChloe 's response above was correct at the time, we have now updated our guidelines.

Please note, our rules now state:

Actions strictly prohibited:
Alluding to, mentioning, showing, or making use of illegal drugs

We do not condone the use of drugs on our site regardless of whether or not they are legal within your country/state.

We work with all countries around the world and need to maintain certain standards and guidelines with everyone.
Thank you for your understanding.

:wink:
In saying this, I am happy to discuss this further with anyone who lives in a state where it's legalised therefore, please feel free to contact me directly at any time. charlie@stripchat.com

Upvote 0
I knew that wouldn't last. Hopefully, Stripchat has sent out a side wide email about this update.

Upvote 0
Hello everyone

Although @xChloe 's response above was correct at the time, we have now updated our guidelines.

We do not condone the use of drugs on our site regardless of whether or not they are legal within your country/state.

We work with all countries around the world and need to maintain certain standards and guidelines with everyone.

In saying this, I am happy to discuss this further with anyone who lives in a state where it's legalised therefore, please feel free to contact me directly at any time. charlie@stripchat.com

You should be more specific in the rules if you in fact do not allow legal drugs, since various other sites have rules ranging from allowing no drugs at all, to disallowing only drugs that are illegal where the model lives, to simply not caring either way. If the rule continues to state "no illegal drugs" as it does not, people are going to assume it means what it says--"no illegal drugs".

Also, "we do not condone" does not have the same meaning as "we do not allow". If you do not allow it, state it clearly. If I took all of what I just read literally, it says that illegal drugs are not allowed, but that while you don't like the use of legal drugs, they're not necessarily against the rules.

It would also be good to be specific about which drugs that might be legal where the model lives are nevertheless not allowed. For instance, alcohol is a drug, and is banned or heavily restricted in certain countries. Is alcohol allowed (if the model is not "heavily intoxicated")? Or, if you changed the rule to say, for instance, that "alluding to, mentioning, showing, or making use of illegal recreational drugs" is not allowed, should I assume that nicotine is against the rules? It's almost entirely a recreational drug, but is legal for most adults worldwide.

I know I'm nitpicking, but when it has to do with rules that could get someone suspended or banned from your site, you ought to be precise.

Upvote 0
I know I'm nitpicking, but when it has to do with rules that could get someone suspended or banned from your site, you ought to be precise.

I don't think it's nitpicking at all and to be fair, it could save support headaches and time in future for anyone sending messages asking or trying to debate how ambiguous the wording is.

It's win win from both sides when things are clearer

Upvote 0
It does say that everything they do is in accordance with the law in Cyprus. In Cyprus, cannabis is not a legal drug therefore their wording is correct. @Lintilla I totally agree with you though, it could be misunderstood very easily and should be changed to say something like "no drug use of any kind" or "smoking tobacco only" or even that we can't smoke on cam at all. In a lot of countries weed is fine and countries like Portugal where everything has been decriminalized, models could for sure misunderstand, because let's face it, who's read the laws in Cyprus. I only know some bits because I live here.

Upvote 0
Hello everyone

I was just gonna say! .. lol, you can smoke HOWEVER, do NOT confirm that it is anything other than tabacco. Do not mention anything about it either, not the strain… nothing! They cannot confirm marijuanna is legal where you are and so it was easier to just ban it overall. Of course you can smoke (as long it’s in a cigar) and simply deny or avoid confirming the substance.

I just came off of a ban for mentioning the strain on camera. And the rules do say you cannot “mention, or allude to the use of illegal drugs”.

From now on I answer any questions relate to any drug use with “We do not discuss drug use on this channel” regardless the question. I know CB is also just as strict towards this rule so I don’t see it as unfair on Stripchat’s part they are just simply attempting to remove all grey area from their rules.

Upvote 0
I was just gonna say! .. lol, you can smoke HOWEVER, do NOT confirm that it is anything other than tabacco. Do not mention anything about it either, not the strain… nothing! They cannot confirm marijuanna is legal where you are and so it was easier to just ban it overall. Of course you can smoke (as long it’s in a cigar) and simply deny or avoid confirming the substance.

I just came off of a ban for mentioning the strain on camera. And the rules do say you cannot “mention, or allude to the use of illegal drugs”.

From now on I answer any questions relate to any drug use with “We do not discuss drug use on this channel” regardless the question. I know CB is also just as strict towards this rule so I don’t see it as unfair on Stripchat’s part they are just simply attempting to remove all grey area from their rules.
Also!!!!!!!! Be very very VERY careful as there are users purposely baiting models in order to get them banned. Do NOT fall for it. In the end it’s no one’s business what you are smoking, so I would just avoid the question overall.

Upvote 0
I remember when I had to ask Charlie or Chloe if it was okay for me to listen to the song “Pusher Love Girl” by Justin Timberlake (When I cammed on SC). :giggle: I don’t smoke, but I LOVE that song.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.