AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What should I do during time of month?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 30, 2021
Hi Everyone
During my time of month. I take a 4 days off each month where I don't cam. But I'm losing 4 days of money each month which I don't really want to do!
What do you all do during these days? I didn think of only offering upto topless on those few days and taking off anything from waist down off my menu. But not sure if I would make any money. Any suggestions, games or ideas I could try so I can still do cam work but offer something different.

Thanks

Amorina x

Besides taking as many painkillers as I can without experiencing side effects, I use menstrual sponges. They are a way more comfortable version of tampons... not to mention that even if you stay with your legs wide open in front of the cam, the viewers won't see a thing. x

Besides taking as many painkillers as I can without experiencing side effects, I use menstrual sponges. They are a way more comfortable version of tampons... not to mention that even if you stay with your legs wide open in front of the cam, the viewers won't see a thing. x
Thanks, I personally don't want to use sponges and do anything from waist down on my time of month. Just not something I feel comfortable with doing. So hoping to hear from anyone that does anything different or can give suggestions of what they do instead. Or if they just don't cam for a few days

Reactions: MallorieReese
I always worked while on period, since i dont do free shows is easy . i use ob all in so cant see nothing hanging :)) ,i can show my ass withoput any problems. and i broadcast normal, with domi on my pussy outside for tips and vibrations ,. Only bad part i dont do pvts while period so i lose money but still making money, better then days off wich are like you said just not making money only spending those days..:)

Reactions: karalynn1
Hi Everyone
During my time of month. I take a 4 days off each month where I don't cam. But I'm losing 4 days of money each month which I don't really want to do!
What do you all do during these days? I didn think of only offering upto topless on those few days and taking off anything from waist down off my menu. But not sure if I would make any money. Any suggestions, games or ideas I could try so I can still do cam work but offer something different.

Thanks

Amorina x
When I don't feel like garbage I wear Thinx on my heavy days so I can also use my lush and only do topless shows and have a paired down version of my tip menu without any penetration. Currently I only have a few pairs of the briefs but they also make thongs that I want to try.

I know a lot of models use makeup sponges with varying degrees of success but they can either not be very absorbent or cause TSS if you don't swap them out often enough. I found a German company that makes sponge tampons specifically for sex workers and I ordered a sample size to try on my next period. If you're in the EU or UK you might be able to find them at pharmacies or sex shops.

When I don't feel like garbage I wear Thinx on my heavy days so I can also use my lush and only do topless shows and have a paired down version of my tip menu without any penetration. Currently I only have a few pairs of the briefs but they also make thongs that I want to try.

I know a lot of models use makeup sponges with varying degrees of success but they can either not be very absorbent or cause TSS if you don't swap them out often enough. I found a German company that makes sponge tampons specifically for sex workers and I ordered a sample size to try on my next period. If you're in the EU or UK you might be able to find them at pharmacies or sex shops.
Thanks I have decided to only do topless and blow job dildo teaser stuff on period week. I'll try it today and see how I get on. I don't expect to make much but anything is better than nothing as I usually have 4 days off each month. So even just a little bit of money on those days would be good. I have done a different menu as well.

Reactions: GraysonDrake
Status
Not open for further replies.