AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The 5 Most Common Fetishes And How To Profit From Them As A Content Creator

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 20, 2021
This week on the Fancentro Blog we're talking about fetishes and using your specific/niche desires to boost your revenue and fan base!

When it comes to making more revenue, you may wonder which fetish is best for your business? In short, whichever kink or fetish you enjoy modelling. This way the quality of your content will be top-notch and you’ll be able to shine in your field, charge more for your content and get that bag!

According to a Reddit thread on the subject, the top earners on some fetish model cam sites earn as much as $30,000 per month. But keep in mind that the majority don’t earn this much, and it really depends on different factors...check out our latest blog post to learn more!

https://go.fancentro.com/5TopFetishes

Just throwing this out there. Just recently started profiting on the "piggy back fetish." For someone who is paralyzed, the "piggyback fetish" provides a sense of security. Paralyzed or non-paralyzed individuals feel protected and they feel safe knowing you will carry them to safety, wherever they have to go, whether it's to get the mail in the mailbox, food and/or a drink in the fridge, or simply to tuck them into bed. They trust you and place their trust in you implicitly, so you respect the individual and their fantasy and you provide a sense of security. This has helped me with recent phone sex callers, and I hope this is helpful to other people whether on the webcam, on the phone for phone sex, or possibly both. Have a good day/night, and be safe out there.

What's popular isn't always what sells. I knew foot fetish would be on that list, but I think those guys are so used to free feet that they almost never buy. My foot fetish clips don't sell nearly as well as leggings, panties, schoolgirl, JOI, hell, even basic masturbation. I get told all the time that I have great feet, but they just don't spend. Same with voyeurism. I have clips in dozens of categories and voyeurism is near the very bottom when it comes to sales. The only thing worse might be spanking.

Track your video sales and see what sells best for you.

What's popular isn't always what sells. I knew foot fetish would be on that list, but I think those guys are so used to free feet that they almost never buy. My foot fetish clips don't sell nearly as well as leggings, panties, schoolgirl, JOI, hell, even basic masturbation. I get told all the time that I have great feet, but they just don't spend.

This. I've had feet guys on MFC act all shocked when I told them they need to tip for a feet flash. LOL. My 'Painting my toenails naked' video from July...I think one person bought it.

Panty fetish guys, on the other hand...some of them are willing to tip 1,000 tokens/$100 and up for worn panties, or for a panty fetish custom video. This is why I'm thinking about spending less time on free chat cam sites (Straining the fuck out of my eyes), and more time on making clips.

What's popular isn't always what sells. I knew foot fetish would be on that list, but I think those guys are so used to free feet that they almost never buy. My foot fetish clips don't sell nearly as well as leggings, panties, schoolgirl, JOI, hell, even basic masturbation. I get told all the time that I have great feet, but they just don't spend. Same with voyeurism. I have clips in dozens of categories and voyeurism is near the very bottom when it comes to sales. The only thing worse might be spanking.

Track your video sales and see what sells best for you.
Did you try sending a DM message to see if anybody or any of your regulars want to see you do something foot fetish-related or anything popular/unpopular. I send messages to everybody once a week to check in and I'm always asking what's popular, and/or is there anything you want to see me do popular/unpopular? See if that works for you. If not, disregard everything I just said. Regarding feet, in the past, I've used whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Don't forget the cherry on top. I call it the "footsie foodie tease." I've sold a lot of foot fetish private shows in the past doing this, but I hope it works for you and/or anybody else who decides to try this out, if you do. Check with your CPA, you may/may not be able to deduct the food used as a tax deduction/s, but talk to your tax advisor, the tax laws are different in each state, some are similar, some are not. I actually used ground beef in a private show on my feet once, but I would ask whoever is into feet if they want to see this or possibly some other type of food. Did a few shows covering my feet in avacados. Hope this is helpful. Have a good day/night whenever you read/see this message, and be safe. In the end, sell whatever works best for you and never do anything you don't feel comfortable doing. Just politely say no, or I don't/won't do that, popular or not.

Did you try sending a DM message to see if anybody or any of your regulars want to see you do something foot fetish-related or anything popular/unpopular. I send messages to everybody once a week to check in and I'm always asking what's popular, and/or is there anything you want to see me do popular/unpopular? See if that works for you. If not, disregard everything I just said. Regarding feet, in the past, I've used whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Don't forget the cherry on top. I call it the "footsie foodie tease." I've sold a lot of foot fetish private shows in the past doing this, but I hope it works for you and/or anybody else who decides to try this out, if you do. Check with your CPA, you may/may not be able to deduct the food used as a tax deduction/s, but talk to your tax advisor, the tax laws are different in each state, some are similar, some are not. I actually used ground beef in a private show on my feet once, but I would ask whoever is into feet if they want to see this or possibly some other type of food. Did a few shows covering my feet in avacados. Hope this is helpful. Have a good day/night whenever you read/see this message, and be safe. In the end, sell whatever works best for you and never do anything you don't feel comfortable doing. Just politely say no, or I don't/won't do that, popular or not.

Not really looking for advice.

In my experience, the guys who respond when I ask what they're into and what they're looking for aren't the guys who actually buy content. My foot fetish onlyfans has 1.4k fans and 90+% of what I sell on there isn't even foot fetish related. Like I said, I track my video sales. I know what sells. The money tells me way more than asking guys what they like ever could.

In my experience, the guys who respond when I ask what they're into and what they're looking for aren't the guys who actually buy content. My foot fetish onlyfans has 1.4k fans and 90+% of what I sell on there isn't even foot fetish related. Like I said, I track my video sales. I know what sells. The money tells me way more than asking guys what they like ever could.
Was this basically trial and error (in terms of type of videos that sell and prices at which they sell)? Curious as I am starting to think about what my market (or at least what I envision as my market) will pay to see and how much they'll pay, etc.

Reactions: Carmita Bonita
Was this basically trial and error (in terms of type of videos that sell and prices at which they sell)? Curious as I am starting to think about what my market (or at least what I envision as my market) will pay to see and how much they'll pay, etc.
yep! I track everything in a spreadsheet. Sara Storm (@purplehailstorm) on twitter has a good video sales tracker spreadsheet that you can buy. It tells you your average earnings per video in each category. For my first ~200 vids, I just made random stuff to see what people liked. After that, I started focusing on the stuff that earns the most per video based on the data I had. (I'm sure you wouldn't need to make 200 vids to figure out what sells and what doesn't, I just didn't start tracking until I had already made a lot of vids.)

As far as pricing, I usually just price things at $1 per minute, so I haven't spent any time experimenting with that but I'm sure you could.

For my first ~200 vids, I just made random stuff to see what people liked. After that, I started focusing on the stuff that earns the most per video based on the data I had.
Seconding this kind of approach. It's funny, the stuff *we* think will sell sometimes doesn't take off, while random shit we never expected does. So when starting out, I think there is LOTS of value in making what you know you like/want to offer, but also trying new things just to see what sticks. If you told me when I started that I'd be doing what I am now, I would have been very confused about how it would happen that way. 😂

Not suggesting anyone should test their own boundaries, respect yourself when it comes to things you DON'T want to do. But for me, as a fresh to SW person, I discovered a lot of fetish stuff that I never even considered would exist. But if it was interesting to me and came up, I gave it a shot in cam sessions. Now, a lot of those unknown unknowns have become bread and butter for my business, themes I use often in marketing and content, etc.

Whatever you do, having a good method to track and sort(!) all your different data will be important to your success. If you don't actually have numbers to look at, it's easy for our minds to tell us what we want to hear, and we can end up focusing on less profitable areas of our business. And it's fine if people don't want to track/analyze data, not everyone wants to do every little thing, different individuals will care about different parts of their business at different levels or for whatever reasoning. But for longevity, I think it's better to have something in place from the beginning, so you don't have to backtrack and make it up later. Having your own stats is a goldmine.

2nding this big time.

If I ask most of my twitter followers & non paying ppl who follow me what they want to see a good part would say things like anal for example but when it comes to my sales those categories don't sell even if there's people demanding it. The actual paying members are more likely to email you wanting a custom or something once they've seen you posted a clip in a category they like. I recommend filming different categories you're comfortable with and seeing which one ends up selling like hot cakes. That's how I've found my popular niches. Every month I check my clips4sale category stats as well.

I think the whole "feet fetish" thing is overblown by the media leading ppl to think it's a huge, easy $$ maker when in actuality, the people who are making an insane amount from it are an anomaly. It makes an exciting, sexy headline but it's kind of a cam model inside joke that a lot of feet dudes can be cheap af. It never hurts to film some feet stuff since it's easy but so many other categories can be lucrative. I think the best advice is to just cast a wide net.

This week on the Fancentro Blog we're talking about fetishes and using your specific/niche desires to boost your revenue and fan base!

When it comes to making more revenue, you may wonder which fetish is best for your business? In short, whichever kink or fetish you enjoy modelling. This way the quality of your content will be top-notch and you’ll be able to shine in your field, charge more for your content and get that bag!

According to a Reddit thread on the subject, the top earners on some fetish model cam sites earn as much as $30,000 per month. But keep in mind that the majority don’t earn this much, and it really depends on different factors...check out our latest blog post to learn more!

https://go.fancentro.com/5TopFetishes
It's also important to note that just because you're trying to capitalize on a kink doesn't mean that you'll be good at it, and appropriating kinks you don't personally enjoy can backfire. ESPECIALLY with BDSM.

I think it's extremely irresponsible to encourage baby content creators who have no BDSM experience to start playing with D/s dynamics when they haven't been properly educated on safety protocols and ethics, much less even dipped their toes into any of the culture. It's just as important online as it is IRL to have a solid grasp of boundaries and not not take advantage of people or let yourself be taken advantage of and pressured into doing things you don't want to do by people who couldn't give two fucks about your mental or physical wellbeing. Do you research, find online communities of people who are actually into it, and try to be ethical about it. You'll make a lot more money that way.

Maybe edit the article to include some beginner resources and how to navigate online spaces with power dynamics. Even if a model doesn't want to do BDSM learning about these sorts of things is super important.

No problem. Was just trying to be helpful. This has worked for me and was hoping this would help you and/or possibly others as well. I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my response. Have a good day/night and be safe.

Reactions: LolaLuv
No problem. Was just trying to be helpful. This has worked for me and was hoping this would help you and/or possibly others as well. I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my response. Have a good day/night and be safe.
I bet you're fun at parties

Did you try sending a DM message to see if anybody or any of your regulars want to see you do something foot fetish-related or anything popular/unpopular. I send messages to everybody once a week to check in and I'm always asking what's popular, and/or is there anything you want to see me do popular/unpopular? See if that works for you. If not, disregard everything I just said. Regarding feet, in the past, I've used whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Don't forget the cherry on top. I call it the "footsie foodie tease."

That's cool if that's what works for you, and you choose to be that generous to be asking members to tell you their video requests. But for many of us models, usually when we're having these conversations with members it's because they're willing to pay approx. $10/minute for a custom video.

I really love @veggiebabyy 's idea from post #8 in this thread.

This talk about whipped cream and chocolate syrup makes me want ice cream from Friendly's...or Rita's. Lol. I did a whipped cream video (in the bathtub) back in March...with the R&B song "Brown Skin" by India Arie playing in the background, and maybe I'll do another one soon with some Hershey's chocolate syrup added to the mix. Next time I'm at the grocery store, I'll have to pick some up.

That's cool if that's what works for you, and you choose to be that generous to be asking members to tell you their video requests. But for many of us models, usually when we're having these conversations with members it's because they're willing to pay approx. $10/minute for a custom video.

I really love @veggiebabyy 's idea from post #8 in this thread.

This talk about whipped cream and chocolate syrup makes me want ice cream from Friendly's...or Rita's. Lol. I did a whipped cream video (in the bathtub) back in March...with the R&B song "Brown Skin" by India Arie playing in the background, and maybe I'll do another one soon with some Hershey's chocolate syrup added to the mix. Next time I'm at the grocery store, I'll have to pick some up.

Oh nice. Very nice. In the bathtub with whipped cream. Post another vid. Go for it. I'd be surprised, being the beautiful woman you are, if your vid or future vids don't sell. BTW, if you want to treat yourself to ice cream and/or anything else at a restaurant, or just find something to take home from your local grocery store, go for it. You only live once right? Enjoy, and don't feel guilty.

Make your money and be happy. As long as you're making money, comfortable, and safe, go for it.

Oh nice. Very nice. In the bathtub with whipped cream. Post another vid. Go for it. I'd be surprised, being the beautiful woman you are, if your vid or future vids don't sell. BTW, if you want to treat yourself to ice cream and/or anything else at a restaurant, or just find something to take home from your local grocery store, go for it. You only live once right? Enjoy, and don't feel guilty.

Oh, trust me...I never feel guilty about indulging. 😂 I've been getting Edward's chocolate cream pies lately from the frozen section of the grocery store. The other night on MyFreeCams I was having a conversation with someone about how I haven't had Snickers ice cream bars in a looong time, and I'll probably start buying those again. Especially now that I don't have to worry so much about keeping peanut products away from my son (Who's an adult and old enough to avoid such products, and is away at college anyway).

Edwards.jpg Snickers.jpg

Reactions: Dannyhomebody
I will shove this here for anyone who doesn't know because I thought this was interesting.
I thought guys with a foot fetish would have a very different reason for it, but this is really interesting to know (IMO):

Forrest Valkai was asked by a user to 'explain the biological reason foot fetishes and other kinks exist' on the platform.
He said that foot fetishes occur due to the part of the brain called the somatosensory cortex, which is the area that makes 'you feel things'.

Valkai said: "You can see that your feet and your toes are right next to your genitals on your brain.
"It's so easy for these wires to get crossed because they're literally bumping up against each other.
"That's why foot fetishes are the most common fetishes in the world."
Source:

If I had to have guessed, I never would have guessed this as being the reason.
In all honesty, I thought it would have been something like the guys who have the fetish have grown up in places where they commonly see women wearing sandals and slide on etc (in hot countries, or at least a lot during summer, etc). Or in countries that are hot/warmer a lot of the year.

Yes farting can "backfire" alright hahahaha.

ETA; Hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha.

OK that now makes ROTFL. (which is better than ROTFF lol).

Oh, trust me...I never feel guilty about indulging. 😂 I've been getting Edward's chocolate cream pies lately from the frozen section of the grocery store. The other night on MyFreeCams I was having a conversation with someone about how I haven't had Snickers ice cream bars in a looong time, and I'll probably start buying those again. Especially now that I don't have to worry so much about keeping peanut products away from my son (Who's an adult and old enough to avoid such products, and is away at college anyway).

View attachment 90501 View attachment 90502
Hope all is well. Everything you mentioned is great. Can't go wrong with Edwards or Snickers Ice Cream bars or both, right? Glad you enjoy the sweet treats and don't feel guilty about it. Good luck to your son in college and whether he has a major/s decided or is unsure, I hope he's successful in college.

Status
Not open for further replies.