AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to keep track of the Fanclub members on Cb?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2020
Hello everyone , I'll start by saying that this is my first post , sooo I'm sorry if I'm asking something that's already been widely answered somewhere else in this wonderful forum , I'm just an old-souled camgirl trying to figure modern-stuff out :p My question to you , gorgeous & more experienced models is: how do you keep track of how many Fanclub Members you have on Chaturbate?? I mean , ok when you're online, you see the green name , but is there a sort of list that you can check offline and see how many members you've got, or do you have to do it manually , as soon as you get the notice someone has joined it? Also , how do I know when the subscription is over?Some members buy it for 3 months , others just for 1 month... Thank you - to any kind soul that will enlighten me ,have a great day all :kiss:

Hello everyone , I'll start by saying that this is my first post , sooo I'm sorry if I'm asking something that's already been widely answered somewhere else in this wonderful forum , I'm just an old-souled camgirl trying to figure modern-stuff out :p My question to you , gorgeous & more experienced models is: how do you keep track of how many Fanclub Members you have on Chaturbate?? I mean , ok when you're online, you see the green name , but is there a sort of list that you can check offline and see how many members you've got, or do you have to do it manually , as soon as you get the notice someone has joined it? Also , how do I know when the subscription is over?Some members buy it for 3 months , others just for 1 month... Thank you - to any kind soul that will enlighten me ,have a great day all :kiss:

Welcome. On your broadcast page, click the gear tab on the right side of PM tab. Scroll down and look for something that mentions Fan Club Members. I'm not sure the exact wording for it but it's near the bottom I think. Should be a blue clickable link. Once clicked it shows info, name , how long they have been renewing for etc

Welcome. On your broadcast page, click the gear tab on the right side of PM tab. Scroll down and look for something that mentions Fan Club Members. I'm not sure the exact wording for it but it's near the bottom I think. Should be a blue clickable link. Once clicked it shows info, name , how long they have been renewing for etc
Thank you soooo much Brett , it was so simple yet so complicated for me :haha: I would gladly give you a thums up for your answer , but I guess I'm still too new/inactive.Have a great day!

Reactions: NotYou
Status
Not open for further replies.