AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Free OF Page Ideas!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2021
Twitter Username
@juliann_1987
Chaturbate Username
juliann_1987
Hello!

So I have had a Free OnlyFans page in addition to my paid page for a while. I get new subs to the free page like everyday, and sometimes they come over to the paid page, but I don’t feel I’m able to capitalize on these subs as much as I should be able to.

I currently post non nude pics every 3 days. I changed my automatic message to include a PPV vid for only $3.33. I sometimes put the tip bar underneath pics. I just sent out my first PPV message this week (no bites) and I have a tip menu.

Any ideas on how I can increase my income on there?

Also would love ideas for my paid one too. I’m in top 17% on the paid page so not that bad but just wanting to improve my OF overall to greater supplement my Chaturbate income.

Thanks!!!

Hello!

So I have had a Free OnlyFans page in addition to my paid page for a while. I get new subs to the free page like everyday, and sometimes they come over to the paid page, but I don’t feel I’m able to capitalize on these subs as much as I should be able to.

I currently post non nude pics every 3 days. I changed my automatic message to include a PPV vid for only $3.33. I sometimes put the tip bar underneath pics. I just sent out my first PPV message this week (no bites) and I have a tip menu.

Any ideas on how I can increase my income on there?

Also would love ideas for my paid one too. I’m in top 17% on the paid page so not that bad but just wanting to improve my OF overall to greater supplement my Chaturbate income.

Thanks!!!
I barely do anything with my free page but I do sometimes post clips for sale in my feed. You can set them with an unlock price. They do sell from time to time

Reactions: juliann_1987
Status
Not open for further replies.