AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Chaturbate vs. Streamate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2021
A model that I mod for (yes, mods suck, I agree) is planning on moving from CB to SM but isn't really able to explain why.

I know SM takes a bigger cut and is focused on privates and not tips per se which could generate more money for the time spent online, in theory. But she likes the chat aspect and has some devoted regulars who, while not lavish spenders, are reliable and consistent.

Those who have used both platforms, what are the pros and cons?

I don't use CB but I use streamate and I would have thought the model has a preference for not showing full nudity if she's thinking about taking a move in this direction. On SM there is no below the waist nudity allowed in free chat and it's very simple to boot/ban a member who's behaving in an undesirable way.

Yes the sites cut is higher but the rates tend to be higher as well. Tipping starts at $1, $9.99 a minute for a private chat is not unusual and many models charge more than that.

I would say the biggest con on SM is that if you're not putting in a consistent amount of hours, 20+ a week, it's very difficult to get good visibility and keep your earnings high.

It may be that the model wants to run the sites together, it's not unusual to have multiple sites on at once.

I don't use CB but I use streamate and I would have thought the model has a preference for not showing full nudity if she's thinking about taking a move in this direction. On SM there is no below the waist nudity allowed in free chat and it's very simple to boot/ban a member who's behaving in an undesirable way.

Yes the sites cut is higher but the rates tend to be higher as well. Tipping starts at $1, $9.99 a minute for a private chat is not unusual and many models charge more than that.

I would say the biggest con on SM is that if you're not putting in a consistent amount of hours, 20+ a week, it's very difficult to get good visibility and keep your earnings high.

It may be that the model wants to run the sites together, it's not unusual to have multiple sites on at once.
If a person is a perfectionist or disciplined, then he can easily cope with this task.

Status
Not open for further replies.