AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I hope it's OK to post this here. I just need to get this out. There is one thing I think about daily now.

I have a friend in Ukraine. She lived in the U.S. here and I became her mentor at my job as a marketing mentor. We became very good friends and had a great professional and personal connection. We became good friends.

Her parents died in a car accident a couple years ago, so she moved back to Ukraine to take care of her little sister.

She started modeling on CB and SC to try and pay all the bills.

We talked on SnapChat for a long time, almost every day. When the war started, she said she was in a basement being shelled constantly, no food, water, electricity. This told me that she was in a bad area of the country. Maybe Mariupol? I never asked.

Then communication just stopped. It has now been 10 days with no communication. Nothing at all. I know if it was possible, she would contact me.

I can only start thinking that she and her little sister have been killed. I hope not, but watching the video out of the area does not give me hope, and media saying there have been thousands of civilian deaths.

This is reality, and this is my daily thought right now. I miss my precious friend so much. This really sucks.

When you type a message or email to a friend or family member and you put some thought and time into the message and they respond with a thumbs up emoticon.
Like really? Is this what the modern world had been reduced to when it comes to communication skills? Emoticons?

That drives me crazy too. My dad does that...or sometimes he'll just respond "K." 🙄

• Hugs
Reactions: Jay_Storm
People talk about it all the time! Have you ever seen fucking bullshit?

Why do people like their own posts? 🤨
I'm sure it's still a thing, but I remember thinking the same about facebook users years ago. They probably don't get likes often, and feel much more comfortable seeing +1 than 0 responses.

I'm sure it's still a thing, but I remember thinking the same about facebook users years ago. They probably don't get likes often, and feel much more comfortable seeing +1 than 0 responses.
I used to feel that way as well at one point when posting anything on Twitter (I don't have facebook). Now I mainly use my account just as a online bookmark of things I like (music, video clips) or as a reminder to myself of a random thought that I want to look into further at a later date.

kind of mind blowing huh? I feel like I'm still recovering from reading that, more than a year later.

as far as I understood it the dude was kind of a troll and making up a bunch of accounts, but also kind of had a thing with the cam model? I wasn't really sure what take to walk away from that with. It got confusing.

ETA; I know if I were his boss at work, and came across that, I would definitely be giving him more assignments and stuff to do!

One of my Reborn dolls (I think it's the boy) just started giggling all of a sudden, and I haven't even squeezed his chest. I am SEVERAL feet away, and this dude just started giggling like 3 or 4 times.

No Way Smile GIF by Get Out Movie

One of my Reborn dolls (I think it's the boy) just started giggling all of a sudden, and I haven't even squeezed his chest. I am SEVERAL feet away, and this dude just started giggling like 3 or 4 times.
lol, maybe you are getting crazy?

Years ago I sat on my couch and as I was looking at the picture hanging on the wall it fell down. Kinda spooky.

• Wat?!
Reactions: CheeseMoon
lol, maybe you are getting crazy?

Years ago I sat on my couch and as I was looking at the picture hanging on the wall it fell down. Kinda spooky.

Yup, that's me. Crazy like a fox...

I have to open up the dolls to take out their batteries, and replace them with new ones. Until I can do that, I'll keep them in a different room...just in case they start giggling in the middle of the night while I'm sleeping.

I hope it's OK to post this here. I just need to get this out. There is one thing I think about daily now.

I have a friend in Ukraine. She lived in the U.S. here and I became her mentor at my job as a marketing mentor. We became very good friends and had a great professional and personal connection. We became good friends.

Her parents died in a car accident a couple years ago, so she moved back to Ukraine to take care of her little sister.

She started modeling on CB and SC to try and pay all the bills.

We talked on SnapChat for a long time, almost every day. When the war started, she said she was in a basement being shelled constantly, no food, water, electricity. This told me that she was in a bad area of the country. Maybe Mariupol? I never asked.

Then communication just stopped. It has now been 10 days with no communication. Nothing at all. I know if it was possible, she would contact me.

I can only start thinking that she and her little sister have been killed. I hope not, but watching the video out of the area does not give me hope, and media saying there have been thousands of civilian deaths.

This is reality, and this is my daily thought right now. I miss my precious friend so much. This really sucks.

UPDATE:
3 weeks later and out of the blue, she sends me a message!!!
I thought she was a casualty and I was thinking the worst. I can't tell you how elated I am right now.
Her building was bombed and she was trapped in the basement under the rubble. They finally dug her and her sister out and shipped them to a safe city.
She said she saw unthinkable violence and many corpses, but during the worst, she was "safe" trapped in the basement while "horrors" were happening out on the streets.
Just wanted to let you all know that a lucky few are still getting out, amid the atrocities.
Only minor injuries and no contact with Russian soldiers. Thank God.
I got my friend back!! She hopes to be in Poland tomorrow.

some are good tippers who disguise their true color (in settings)
that's what I do most of the time. Some models just hammer out PMs at purples. Sometimes it can be nice to get one unasked, but mostly not so much. Especially when you come into a room and it takes 2 seconds to get a pm. With a model I know well and like its different, but also there it feels better when you tip for the pm.

some are good tippers who disguise their true color (in settings)
I understand that but maybe dark blue is a better setting. The room I mod for we assume light blues never tip. And more often or not they don't. But they sure make requests.

I just don't understand saying "I have tokens but I never spend them." 🤣🤣🤣