AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I find it funny

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 23, 2022
We started about 10 days ago and it’s been really fun. We’ve had one person in particular that really likes my tongue. In the beginning we’d get 1 token and be demanded to show my mouth, tinge ect. Eventually demanding that I state “I’m a cum slut whore, I swallow sperm” ect. In the beginning I did it, but I didn’t like it. I’m learning the ropes at this point so I’ve avoiding doing it recently for this particular person. It makes me feel raunchy. Anyway they came in lastnight and tipped a few tokens with their typical “hey cum slut shore”. At one point he or she demanded something, I don’t even remember and I said “danggg you freak, ok”. I promptly get one token with the comment “I didn’t appreciate the “freak” comment”. And they left my room. Honestly, these folks think it’s ok to degrade me, but I cannot joke with them? I was butt hurt, but at the same time, maybe he or she will knock it off finally. Just needed to ventZ

Honestly, these folks think it’s ok to degrade me, but I cannot joke with them?
Based on my observations (as a user) and a bit of uneducated guesswork, users who crave dominance or submission or ask about very specific kinks seldom involve humour in their goings on. I can only assume it's because at least some of them are in the process of un-closeting themselves and aren't sure how to go about it, or it's just too important to them.

And he also probably tipped you *way* too few tokens to get what he was after ;)

In the beginning we’d get 1 token and be demanded to show my mouth, tinge ect. Eventually demanding that I state “I’m a cum slut whore, I swallow sperm” ect. In the beginning I did it, but I didn’t like it.
I’m learning the ropes at this point so I’ve avoiding doing it recently for this particular person.

We all make mistakes, especially in the beginning. I'm glad to hear that you're learning to stand up for yourself.

He was demanding you do something for $0.05. Remember that every token is just 5 cents each for you. There are those who can only afford give a few tokens, but understand that they can't request anything - and then there are those like that guy, who want the world at a dirt cheap price.
The below-minimum tokens he's demanding in return for your services is not worth the mental and emotional toll it takes on you, the performer.. not to mention how it kills the fun vibe of any room. I would strongly suggest that you ban him, and leave any roleplaying to one-on-one private shows or videos, to keep the general theme of the camroom you want to have. You don't have to stretch yourself thin trying to please everybody, especially at the risk of losing the general audience of your room. You also can't please everybody - some people have to be banned, whether they're paying members or not, if they want you to change for them.

I don't know your personal financial situation. I understand that there are certain things people will do for money when they don't like it. But remember: your boundaries are always your own, and consent can be withdrawn at any time. If you don't like something, you don't have to do it. Never be afraid to say no. It's your time, your body, your camroom, your job. You decide the rules.

Most importantly: the things you offer will attract that kind of audience
. If you don't like the degrading roleplaying, stop it immediately before you attract more customers like that.
Finally, I just want to add that sometimes, we don't know our own boundaries until they've been crossed. Remember not to judge yourself for doing something and then deciding that wasn't your thing - that's life. Having a "I'm experimenting" mindset with this industry, both in prices and in what you offer, has been the most mentally and financially beneficial (for me).

Last edited by a moderator:
It is always important to set your boundaries. It sounds like that person wanted next to a free ride of something that you didn't even particularly like.

With me, as long as it is within the rules, I never take too much to heart. It is their fantasy that they are paying for not mine. That said, I have had some who have actually turned me on to new things as well.

That said, the other day I had someone who was trying to get me to pretty much give him a free look. I told him that if he wanted to pay me then he could see what I have to offer. I also told him that it is against my sites rules to show anything below the belt unless we are in private. He accused me of lying and then told me just to show him and he would make it worth my while. I told him that I was not lying and if he wanted to make it worth my while he would pay me for a private and I would also make it worth his while. I honestly did mean that. I am a pretty friendly guy and I do like for my clients all to have happy experiences with me.

He then told me that he wouldn't go private with me and that it was my loss.

After he left I did a couple exclusives and a few privates. All of which were happy and positive for all involved including me.

My point here is that if you lose a bad apple there are many more to take their place. It is always the best if everyone can have a positive and enjoyable experience.

I wish you the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.