AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Promotion of accounts on OnlyFans and Fansly

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just do your pitch directly instead of pretending to care what methods we use. Unless you're asking us because you don't know how to do your job?

Just do your pitch directly instead of pretending to care what methods we use. Unless you're asking us because you don't know how to do your job?
I was interested because I am promoting models' accounts on OnlyFans and Fansly. The more information I have, the better I can do my job. For example, now I am promoting accounts with the help of drops, or rather a drop bot. Do you know what drops are?

I was interested because I am promoting models' accounts on OnlyFans and Fansly. The more information I have, the better I can do my job. For example, now I am promoting accounts with the help of drops, or rather a drop bot. Do you know what drops are?

Your username literally says you are already a Pro.

Most of these promoters are so obnoxious too. They spam our Twitter, have less followers than us, then want us to pay them or work out a deal for promo...
Then come here asking how to promo. For the love of God...

I've literally had people on Twitter follow me and try to sell me promo deals etc who have 1 follower. Ummm...

im old-fashioned. smoke signals and carrier pigeons.

The only good thing about those bots, is that you can go off at them, or block them, and they don't come make a revenge thread on acf where they focus on it for the next 10 years lol

This thread is entertaining me. 😂 But instead of popcorn, I'm eating a Snickers ice cream bar.

Interest Reaction GIF

Promoter doesn't know how to promote, asks randos on the internet for advice, brags about using spambots when deservedly mocked....

I don't even want to give you sarcastic advice at this point 😂

Damned Snickers ice cream bars.. are on special at the supermarket again this week! (I am being strong and resisting the urge to buy, because I can eat them LIKE popcorn!!)

I have ONE left in the freezer. 😢 When I get off cam, I'm gonna enjoy it while I watch Chicago Fire (followed by Chicago P.D.) on Hulu.

Status
Not open for further replies.