AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Passive income in addition to OF, Fansly, etc...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2022
wheelie.site
Twitter Username
@SiteWheelie
Hi community đź‘‹,

my name is Mike and I'm the founder of wheelie.site. I am looking for feedback from adult content creators on a new website we launched a week ago where the aim is to generate passive income for content creators.

The website

You all know this plugins on chatourbate where it lets you create a spinning wheel and watchers can win a titty flash or similar. Or on OnlyFans where you post a static image of a spinning wheel and let users "spin" for a tip. But it's done by you in the background, manually.
We have taken this idea from the spinning wheel and developed it into an interactive, and above all, automatic tool, where users can spin while you are offline and receive the prices instantly.

Current state​

We launched about a week ago and the market response is amazing! Within the first week 20 Models created their own wheel and 4x as many spinner account where created. However it is difficult to understand the need and wishes or to get feedback from real models, that's why I am here,

Feedback & Questions​

• In general, would this be something for you? Could you imagine creating your own wheel?
  • What features would be a must for you?
  • General feedback, ideas?
Hoping to get some response from you as models & content creators.

Best,
Mike

https://wheelie.site

social-post-3.png

Huh. This actually is one of the first unique ideas I've seen a company pitch here in a while. I wanna take a proper look at this tomorrow but I'd say my main worry would be that the automation might remove the personal nature and motivation of these games for users. But I'm super curious

Huh. This actually is one of the first unique ideas I've seen a company pitch here in a while. I wanna take a proper look at this tomorrow but I'd say my main worry would be that the automation might remove the personal nature and motivation of these games for users. But I'm super curious
Thank you so much for your feedback. Great to see that the interest is there and would love to get your feedback after you've signed up. Happy to help if you need any support

upside-down text is hard to read
Valid point. We might look into a solution which turns the text in case it is upside down. However, that's kind of the nature of wheels, one part will always be difficult to read.

upside-down text is hard to read
that's kind of the nature of wheels, one part will always be difficult to read.
Hey the fact that this is your only criticism here so far is a great start lol. (And yeah, the wheels we use on cam have the same issue, it's kind of a non-issue.)

I agree with Miss_Lollipop
This actually is one of the first unique ideas I've seen a company pitch here in a while.

I like the idea that someone can receive the reward instantly even when the model is offline. That's a really good feature. I'm unsure if this is something I would personally use but just wanted to stop by and say that that's a very appealing selling point for anything - it saves us time and stress as models, and doesn't keep the supporter waiting for what they paid for. Win-win.

Edit: However unlike what the thread title implies, this site will not be allowed to be advertised on chaturbate, onlyfans, etc directly since it would count as advertising offsite payments. I can only imagine twitter being a place to advertise this.

Hi @KMH, also huge thank you to you for the feedback.
Edit: However unlike what the thread title implies, this site will not be allowed to be advertised on chaturbate, onlyfans, etc directly since it would count as advertising offsite payments. I can only imagine twitter being a place to advertise this.

Oh thats true, haven't thought about that in detail. I think as long as you don't actively promote it in posts and only link it in your profile like other models are currently doing, it should be okay. Like this:
1654710118080.png

In addition to that we we saw other creators are doing, is linking from link list services like linktree or allmylinks, see here:
1654710188273.png

I guess as a content creator you still have enough possibilities linking to your site.

I think as long as you don't actively promote it in posts and only link it in your profile like other models are currently doing, it should be okay. Like this:
OF is unfortunately very strange about what they censor. They censor the word "Manyvids" for being a competitor, yet they allow the word "Skype" despite support telling me twice that Skype is not allowed for the past few years. Due to the risk of being deplatformed and losing income, I would not recommend anyone putting the link on their OF since it's not explicitly stated as allowed by OF. If you or the model have contacted OF to ask if it's allowed, that's one thing, but it doesn't sound like it. Until that clarification is there, don't do it.

I am interested to learn more and will visit directly. As a performer who has infrequent earnings I am curious how much I would have to earn before I could withdraw? Most sites are $100 and for me it could take over a year to receive that on a new platform. The fact that I am already on several platforms and am quite short of the minimum to withdraw I am not too compelled to start on another site with earnings I cannot access for a long time.

Reactions: Wheelie_Site
OF is unfortunately very strange about what they censor. They censor the word "Manyvids" for being a competitor, yet they allow the word "Skype" despite support telling me twice that Skype is not allowed for the past few years. Due to the risk of being deplatformed and losing income, I would not recommend anyone putting the link on their OF since it's not explicitly stated as allowed by OF. If you or the model have contacted OF to ask if it's allowed, that's one thing, but it doesn't sound like it. Until that clarification is there, don't do it.
From what I "know" as a user and member here, I suspect that SC would also have "issues" with such a link in a model's profile.

Of course someone would have to report it, or a SC admin would have to notice it.

I am interested to learn more and will visit directly. As a performer who has infrequent earnings I am curious how much I would have to earn before I could withdraw? Most sites are $100 and for me it could take over a year to receive that on a new platform. The fact that I am already on several platforms and am quite short of the minimum to withdraw I am not too compelled to start on another site with earnings I cannot access for a long time.
@Trixxi_Love, thanks for your information. We have it currently defined at a minimum of $50 to do withdrawals. Do you think that is still too high for you? Happy to find a solution which suits you.

btw: one of our model reached that amount only in a few hours, so maybe it won't take you a year? ;)

Great questions @Brit, thanks for that!
What are your payout options?
The wallet amount needs to reach $50 and we charge a commission fee of 20% (same as OF, Fansly)

What are your payment options?
Credit Card and PayPal

Is adult content actually allowed? I wasn't prompted that it's an 18+ site and I didn't see anything about it in the terms.
Adult content is allowed and laws depend a bit on where your site is hosted and the company is sitting. But due to your feedback we have now implemented an age prompt on first visit.

The wallet amount needs to reach $50 and we charge a commission fee of 20% (same as OF, Fansly)

And how does this get paid out? Crypto? ACH? SEPA? Paxum?

Credit Card and PayPal

Paypal doesn't like sex work

Adult content is allowed and laws depend a bit on where your site is hosted and the company is sitting. But due to your feedback we have now implemented an age prompt on first visit.

What type of adult content is allowed? Lewds? Nudes? All fetishes?

It would be nice to be able to personalize the color scheme. I'm not a fan of the peach color...

I'm sure you already thought about this, but being able to edit the wheel options would be super important.

I like your idea!

Thanks again for your message @Brit !

And how does this get paid out? Crypto? ACH? SEPA? Paxum?
Currently we offer Band Transfer + PayPal as options for payout. We are looking into Cashapp and Paxum and wiill possibly offer the in the future as well.

What type of adult content is allowed? Lewds? Nudes? All fetishes?
All types of adult content is allowed as long as it is not illegal as by law.

Those are not valid or acceptable payout types. Paypal is not even allowed for adult transactions. Someone going into this industry should know that. Models require direct deposit or check. We will not use a site that can't pay us reliably or legally.

Currently we offer Band Transfer + PayPal as options for payout. We are looking into Cashapp and Paxum and wiill possibly offer the in the future as well.
Those are not valid or acceptable payout types. Paypal is not even allowed for adult transactions. Someone going into this industry should know that. Models require direct deposit or check. We will not use a site that can't pay us reliably or legally.
This^^

Gotta get SW friendly payout methods before any of us will use the site.

It would be nice to be able to personalize the color scheme.
That is an amazing idea @KylieJacobs ! As a first step we will most likely offer options to customize the wheel itself. As I understand you were also referring to the overall background color of the site, right?
We'll have to check what options we can give to the wheel creators but still not loosing the brand identity of the site.

Thanks again for your message @Brit !

All types of adult content is allowed as long as it is not illegal as by law.
Illegal by which law?

Will you be affected by recent payment processor regulations that are requiring that you manually monitor all adult content and remove categories they do not agree with?

Status
Not open for further replies.