AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Guess who just got Kirby?

Reactions: JoystickTV
I picked up Hardspace: Shipbreaker. I tend to like "chore games" like House Flipper, and this is basically like that but with explosive decompression.

I dont play games often, but have been playing bayonetta this week. It's a good game, but it's so much like Devil May Cry it makes me want to play that instead...but I dont have devil may cry anymore (for the moment anyway) so bayonetta will do.
Also kind of suppressed I havnt seen a whole bunch of bayonetta cosplay's... seems like it would be a perfect fit for nsfw content.

I just got an Atari 2600 Jr. and a tube TV from the 80's. It's pretty neat, but I'm much more interested in the hombrew scene than the official releases. Ngl, most of the old games I've played on it are pretty janky, but the newer "unofficial" releases are fire.

Reactions: inertvolcano
Death Stranding. I can't stop delivering packages.
I was just playing this, omg the amount of long cut scenes at the start of this game is insane, im pretty sure I spent more time watching cut scenes than playing...does the game play ever get passed walk from point a to point b? if not then it's going to be an uninstall for me

Sorry. walking from Point A to Point B is pretty much the point of the whole game. 😥 It's about hiking around the post apocalyptic American countryside. The cut scenes are a bit much though. I'm on my second playthrough and I skip all of them.

• Helpful!
Reactions: KingMarti
Sorry. walking from Point A to Point B is pretty much the point of the whole game. 😥 It's about hiking around the post apocalyptic American countryside. The cut scenes are a bit much though. I'm on my second playthrough and I skip all of them.
It's a great looking game, ngl though felt more like an interactive movie than a game with the cut scenes. I'll probably give it a few more hours see if it grows on me but that's like what 10 mins of game play 😂

I was amazed how well it ran on my system tho, no stuttering or lagging with all the graphics set to max and dlss on while having my mining software running in the background, not many games that can do that, normally I have to drop the settings or turn the miner off.

Was on the epic store the other day....what's with all these simulator games.. pc building SIM I actually liked, car mechanic SIM seems interesting but mainly because they are two things that to do irl are super expensive but the newest one I saw was lawn mower simulator...I mean there's probably someone in an apartment somewhere that's like "well it's the closest I'm going to get to cutting my own lawn" 😂

I love Death Stranding and there is a point where the game opens up and is more about climbing and exploring and less about cutscenes. I'm 90 hours into my second playthrough and I have been taking my time and mostly ignoring the plot and just delivering packages.

Regarding the simulator games, there is a demand for simple "chore" games that aren't too demanding, and they are very easy for developers to crank out. I enjoyed House Flipper but every game of that type I've played since that becomes boring and repetitive very fast. I actually did play Lawn Mower Simulator (it came as a part of bundle I bought) and it was so boring that the only way I'll ever beat it is if I pay a neighbor kid $20 to play it for me.

• Funny!
Reactions: inertvolcano
It has been even longer since I played, it was before they switched game engine. 🙂
Ahh you're back in the way old days! Jawbs and I were early enough for Frog Boots, but never saw the OG stuff. Our friends who play tell us stories about the way back lol.

Did any of you had the chance to get the Steam Deck? lol, i was so eager to get it, now i can still enjoy playing games while being at the bathroom, or on the bed, but i'm trying to find some friends to play anything that's not single player ONLY :p

Total War: Warhammer III just released it's big campaign mode that has all the armies from all three games on one big map, and I am trying to complete a playthrough for every army. It's a crazy idea that will take me years but I'm giving it a shot. I started a Beastmen playthrough.

Breath of the Wild. Love that game. Just recently restarted from start, as opposed from my last save. Some of my favorite new elements are the fiery attack, and the "bullet time" in air archery. Not to mention the shield surfing/ crafting food and potions. Very fun game. I'm a long time LOZ fan and while this entry gets flak for not being a traditional Zelda game, it's ton of fun to discover new areas and lore.

A rerelease of Doom '93 popped up in my Steam library so I've been playing that. I installed it and fired it up out of curiosity and before I knew it I was finishing up E3 Inferno. I'm playing through Thy Flesh Consumed now which I've never played before. This rerelease also has a library of addons with new levels you can install if you want so I might be spending a lot of time with it.

I enjoy playing old school runescape! I've been playing it since i was a kid, it's an MMORPG. It's a great game with a lot of "afk skills" that you can train while streaming, checking e-mails, etc !

There is also quite the market in the game as well. 1 billion gold in game is worth about $400 usd .. you never know when you might get that rare drop worth a good chunk of change.

I love first person shooters and I just finished Forgive Me Father. It's a Lovecraftian first person shooter/horror game. Definitely worth checking out if you love old school shooters like Doom.

I went back to Cyberpunk 2077 because of all the new stuff that dropped for it last week -- new update with content that ties into Edgerunners, the new Netflix show that premiered a few days ago, and the announcement of an expansion coming out next year. I took a long while off from it because certain aspects of the story kinda hit me unexpectedly hard, but now I've made it to the big "point of no return" mission, and I'll probably finish it within a day or two (depending on how much I want to do to tie up loose ends and kit out V before the big last stand.)

The funny thing is, it feels like all the side content is only just now opening up for me, now at the end of the game. Maybe that's just coincidental, because I played with a pretty conservative and nonviolent play style, and now I'm finally hitting certain levels, like with Street Cred, where jobs and cool gear are getting offered. At the same time, the big meme about the game is about endlessly avoiding that last story mission to keep playing, so I don't know if I went in "playing wrong" or not. I'm gonna start a new character soon, who's more action-oriented, and I'm looking forward to seeing how that changes the game.

Great game, btw, if anyone might be on the fence about it due to past bad press. The world is great fun to explore (if a bit edgy/depressing) and it honestly has the best cast of supporting characters I've ever experienced in any game -- hell, pretty much any narrative, period.

Great game, btw, if anyone might be on the fence about it due to past bad press. The world is great fun to explore (if a bit edgy/depressing) and it honestly has the best cast of supporting characters I've ever experienced in any game -- hell, pretty much any narrative, period.
I heard terrible things about it when it came out and lost interest almost completely but I should probably give it a chance!

I just won an xbox 😃 And since it's been a tough week it really helped getting to distract myself. I started the new Dragon Quest XI and I'm having a blast!

Reactions: Coffeelounge
I heard terrible things about it when it came out and lost interest almost completely but I should probably give it a chance!

I just won an xbox 😃 And since it's been a tough week it really helped getting to distract myself. I started the new Dragon Quest XI and I'm having a blast!
I played it when it first came out, everyone was complaining about bugs and stuff but tbh I didnt notice anything that was game breaking, maybe something random like a car being stuck in a wall or something, but I enjoyed it which kind of suppressed me as there's very few open world games that I do actually like.
I just started playing through the playstation version of FF7 again....never actually managed to finish the game, I always forget what I am meant to be doing so that kind of stops progression

I just started playing through the playstation version of FF7 again....never actually managed to finish the game, I always forget what I am meant to be doing so that kind of stops progression
Haha happens to me a lot, there are a few final fantasies that i quit but want to go back to. I have two gaming modes, get addicted and play every day or lose interest and play once a month. Nothing in between. And for RPGs that kills the vibe. I love that Dragon Quest gives you a little summary of what happened so far every time you play.

Haha happens to me a lot, there are a few final fantasies that i quit but want to go back to. I have two gaming modes, get addicted and play every day or lose interest and play once a month. Nothing in between. And for RPGs that kills the vibe. I love that Dragon Quest gives you a little summary of what happened so far every time you play.
I'm pretty much the same way, well written visual novels are on the instant addiction side for me, there's just no natural break points in them so "10 more mins" turns into 5 hours later... was planning on camming today, thought I would play for an hour since this one is pretty bad compared to some of the others, but then the mystery came into it...Been in it for like 10 hours at this point so I guess I am calling today a free day 😂