AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I just got an Oculus Quest 2. Started with a roller coaster game. Not good. Luckily only made me dizzy. But Vader Immortal is kind of scary, what with Vader being so close, and a lot of dudes with rebreathers in your face. Now I just gotta wait on a cable to hook it up to my PC.

Wii dance games. Lol. The games Just Dance 2020, Michael Jackson The Experience, and Hip Hop Dance Experience. And let me tell you...it is quite the workout...and so much fun! I'm always sweating afterwards and needing to take a second shower afterwards. Lol.

Been playing Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy on PS4 and Littlewood on PC. Definitely been enjoying both, but Littlewood gets pretty repetitive relatively fast and doesn't have the same charm as Stardew Valley. It's still enjoyable if you're looking for a game to just zone out to, though.

Resident Evil Village is about to be released and I'm debating on if I should pre-order it so I can play it right away or hold off on it. I have a ridiculous amount of games I haven't touched and I probably shouldn't distract myself with a game I know I'm going to be glued to on a month I'm trying to crank out a ton of videos. But.... Resident Evil.......

Reactions: Lizzy_Beth
Breath of the wild SUCKED ME IN for the past two weeks 🤣.
And Mount and Blade Bannerlord.... Not even gonna talk about that, let's just say it's been NON STOP for the past two or so months 😀 (I might have a problem).
I have been playing breath of the wild for so long! I love it so I am really taking my time. It's also just a stunning game!

I have never heard of Blade Bannerlord I am going to have to check it out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vess Valentine
I've mostly been playing Stardew Valley because I don't have time for anything else lol it's such a good game when you're taking a break.

I got Soul Callibur VI recently though and I just need to find time to play it.

Got too into Barotrauma after Steam summer sale.
Oh god I forgot about the steam summer sale. I've been deliberately avoiding looking at my wishlist.....

My wallet right now:

Ralph in danger.png

Pathfinder Kingmaker. Great game! Hard to get into, even harder to get out of :) Based on aD&D ruleset.

just started the secret of monkey island again this morning, havnt played it in maybe 20 years but it used to be one of my favorites.

also been playing "let's pretend we can game dev" with unreal engine, acctually feel like that's going pretty well tbh, just making bs at the moment to learn basic stuff like how to animate moving platforms, gonna start the next part tomorrow hopefully, which will be spawning enimies, health bars and hit points. acctually have a pretty fun idea (well I think it will be fun) for it using just those super basic mechanics.

Reactions: GraysonDrake
My partner and I have been playing Crypt of The Necrodancer and I've been enjoying it immensely. It's a roguelike dungeon crawler dance game that you can play with a DDR controller and it's stupid fun.

The soundtrack is amazing too.

I just finished Zelda SS HD, I loved the story of the game, I think it's the best story of all Zelda's games :h:. But the gameplay sucks, I hate the wiimote, It's really annoying that the controllers get decalibrated when I want to shoot an arrow or when I'm fighting against Ghirahim =_=. But the story it's so great I really love it, that's the importan thing :h: (Yes I never played before on Wii ).

I will start Death Stranding today :D.

• Hugs
i been playing garry's mod i know its old but the game is so much better then it used to be. i been on steam from 2006. :)

i don't have friends there tho because i play solo im too emotional to deal with assholes on servers.

• Hugs
i also used to play deus ex alot years ago. i had my own server too. years ago....

name was MJ12AGENT/MJ12TROOP-DogLover. omg don't laugh at username man, i was 15 and 16 when playing that. haha i also went by the name Louis i said i was a boy because people are assholes with female gamers often.

Still playing Rust mostly... the RP mail carrier on my server brought me this from a fellow player a few days ago. It's quite adorable

Inkedpineapples_LI.jpg

My roommate is playing psychonauts now he finished Zelda.
The graphics are really cool, every time I go into the living room it distracts me so bad.
I don't think he's slept for 3 days now. He's been fully absorbed into the game at this point.

Currently going between Song of Horror and Crimson Spires.

I'm actually not liking Song of Horror as much as I thought I would, the mini games/QTEs are super annoying, but I'll probably still get through it. Crimson Spires is a visual novel and I'm pretty hooked on the story after getting through a few hours last night. The save feature is messed up on the PS5 version, which sucks. I'm probably going to download the PS4 version after getting the first ending to see if the save feature works on that version.

There's some absolutely amazing looking horror games that have been released this month, and I'm trying my best to get through some more of my backlog before getting new games. However, I may have to make an exception for Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water Remaster, which is getting released in two days! House of Ashes is another one that I'm going to eventually get that just got released. Hermitage also looks good. Aaaaannnddd, Corpse Party and Murder House, two of my favorite Steam games, just got released on PS5/PS4 and I really want to replay them on console.

So many games, not enough time!

I just got done with Act 1 of Cyberpunk 2077 -- 10 hours before you get to see the title card, lol -- and man, I gotta admit, it got me invested. Lots of sense memory and lots of feelings hitting me, which caught me off guard. I'm looking forward to really exploring Night City.