AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
D

Deleted member 58617

Football Manager. Its my kryptonite. Wasted many a good hour playing that game.

Dec 18, 2020
Twitter Username
@KatieKat1031A
In order of most recent to least:
Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Microsoft Solitaire Collection (both Android and Windows 10)
Microsoft Minesweeper

I'm thinking about streaming at least one of those on Plexstorm at some point. 😁 It's too bad they don't support Lovense devices (or the other way around, I suppose).

Marceline

Cam Model
Aug 11, 2017
Bought Dreams so I could, ironically, make games based on different dreams I've had. I like to write them down whenever I remember them, and I think this is going to be a fun project to take my mind off of things. A little worried about how the learning curve is going to be, since I'm not at all familiar with game building engines or anything of that sort.

I also just beat Yakuza Kiwami and still plan on trying to get through the whole series before the end of the year. Still need to thin down some of my PlayStation and Steam indie backlog, though.