AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

mike_aussie

Cam Model
Aug 1, 2020
Australia
Twitter Username
@mikeaussie1
Chaturbate Username
mike_aussie
Getting sick of grinding in FIFA 20 FUT so started playing VOLTA (the street football mode). That's pretty fun.

Checked out the new No Man's Sky update. I like the planet variety and UI reskin but after playing through the game 3 times already before the NEXT update came out, it's still a bit boring. Also the flora pop-in and draw distance are still bad if you move faster than walking pace.

Reactions: zippypinhead

zippypinhead

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jan 21, 2013
I've really been considering Fall Guys. It looks fun.

mike_aussie said:
Checked out the new No Man's Sky update. I like the planet variety and UI reskin but after playing through the game 3 times already before the NEXT update came out, it's still a bit boring. Also the flora pop-in and draw distance are still bad if you move faster than walking pace.

Yeah, the hype for the update is definitely buffered after a few hundred hours of previous gameplay. I'm happy for the wider variety, but I'm hoping it's a base they extend from. I'm trying to get the last few achievements to 100%, which means planet hopping to the center of the galaxy a couple more times. A few systems in, and things begin to seem not-so-varied again.

Last edited:
Reactions: mike_aussie

mike_aussie

Cam Model
Aug 1, 2020
Australia
Twitter Username
@mikeaussie1
Chaturbate Username
mike_aussie
I've really been considering Fall Guys. It looks fun.

Yeah, the hype for the update is definitely buffered after a few hundred hours of previous gameplay. I'm happy for the wider variety, but I'm hoping it's a base they extend from. I'm trying to get the last few achievements to 100%, which means planet hopping to the center of the galaxy a couple more times. A few systems in, and things begin to seem not-so-varied again.

For new players the latest version would be a blast. So much to do if you haven't done most of it already.

Reactions: zippypinhead

KingMarti

Cam Model
Jul 9, 2017
Romania
kingmarti.com
Twitter Username
@KingMartiCam
MFC Username
King_marti
Streamate Username
Thekingmarti
Chaturbate Username
KingMarti
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000252053/KingMarti/
picked up blade runner, forgot how much i liked that game. might pick up the witcher from gog too, its on sale rn for like 1.2euros, but doubt i would get around to playing it.

Oct 13, 2020
I've been playing a lot of Crusader Kings 3 and building houses on the Sims 4 (with my 60gb worth of mods and cc lol)...while I'm waiting for assassin's creed, cyberpunk and black ops! November will be a good month of gaming for me

Feb 18, 2014
Florida
Twitter Username
@sydneyfarron
Chaturbate Username
sydneyfarron
I've been playing lots of Path of Exile and Witcher 3 on PS4 while waiting patiently for the release of Cyberpunk 2077. I still need to finish the Final Fantasy VII remake, but I don't want to finish it and then have to wait for part 2 to come out, so instead, I'm waiting to finish it until part 2 comes out. Makes no sense I know. I save up the endings of good games because I don't want them to end lol.

Oct 12, 2020
Streamate Username
rougedknees
Chaturbate Username
rougedknees
I have so many games in my library, aaaaaah, at this point it's a hoarding problem. But what one can do when sales are so enticing...
I've started playing Sleeping Dogs and it's so fun, although I cannot figure out how to become a better driver than a twelve-month old baby. I had to redo the first car chasing task three times, cause I kept crashing my car into everything on my way, including passersby. The crime may one day end, but the city of Honk Kong will never be truly safe till the day my driver license gets revoked (´-ω-`)