AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
picked up blade runner, forgot how much i liked that game. might pick up the witcher from gog too, its on sale rn for like 1.2euros, but doubt i would get around to playing it.

I've been playing a lot of Crusader Kings 3 and building houses on the Sims 4 (with my 60gb worth of mods and cc lol)...while I'm waiting for assassin's creed, cyberpunk and black ops! November will be a good month of gaming for me

I've been playing lots of Path of Exile and Witcher 3 on PS4 while waiting patiently for the release of Cyberpunk 2077. I still need to finish the Final Fantasy VII remake, but I don't want to finish it and then have to wait for part 2 to come out, so instead, I'm waiting to finish it until part 2 comes out. Makes no sense I know. I save up the endings of good games because I don't want them to end lol.

I have so many games in my library, aaaaaah, at this point it's a hoarding problem. But what one can do when sales are so enticing...
I've started playing Sleeping Dogs and it's so fun, although I cannot figure out how to become a better driver than a twelve-month old baby. I had to redo the first car chasing task three times, cause I kept crashing my car into everything on my way, including passersby. The crime may one day end, but the city of Honk Kong will never be truly safe till the day my driver license gets revoked (´-ω-`)

Reactions: Marceline
I have so many games in my library, aaaaaah, at this point it's a hoarding problem. But what one can do when sales are so enticing...

Saaaame. I bought an embarrassing amount of games in the Steam Halloween Sale, and I'm probably going to go back later tonight to stock up on some more super cheap horror games before the sale ends. At this point, I have literally hundreds of games between my Steam and PS4 libraries that I haven't even touched yet, but I can't stop myself from buying more, haha.

So I don't dp, I had pre-ordered Little Hope and can't wait to play it sometime this week when I have the time. I'm hoping it's less like Man of Medan and more like Until Dawn.

• Hugs
Reactions: rougedknees
I just started playing Control tonight. It's funny --I don't really like horror games the same way I like horror in other media, and I really suck at shooters, but Control really intrigues me. I guess the horror setting and the shooter mechanics kind of buffer one another, plus it's pretty cinematic. I got through the opening part, and I'm having fun so far.

I recently saw on steam that Sims 4 was on sale so now thats where my life is at. I've graduated University with a degree and villainy and I'm a vampire so theres that. At least I can finally say I have a college degree!!!!!!!!!!!

• Funny!
Reactions: mike_aussie
I recently saw on steam that Sims 4 was on sale so now thats where my life is at. I've graduated University with a degree and villainy and I'm a vampire so theres that. At least I can finally say I have a college degree!!!!!!!!!!!

How many expansions did you buy? How good was the sale?

I have a dozen games in my backlog for PC and PS4 that I haven't touched since October because I have been wholly consumed with the Oculus Quest 2. I get a bit of workout playing Beat Saber, Synth Riders and I am drenching in sweat playing just a few rounds in Thrill of the Fight. I also play PCVR based games like Half Life: Alyx, Asgard's Wrath, No Man's Sky and Google Earth VR wirelessly via Virtual Desktop app and it is glorious. The level of immersion in these games is top notch and it runs pretty smoothly on my 2018 gaming laptop (i7 7700, 1060 6GB & 32GB RAM) but the newer PCVR games require much higher end specs sadly.

Even though the Quest 2 is cheaper than the other VR headsets I bought several accessories like an elite headstrap with battery, 3 different facial interfaces and controller straps just to make the VR experience more comfortable for myself. But after all those expenses I still think its a great investment especially if you haven't experienced VR before. Highly recommended!

I mentioned earlier, I am into retro games. So I got myself Heroes of Might and Magic III again and I can't stop playing. Parallel I play Earthbound and I am replaying Super Mario World constantly on the side. Oh, and Fall Guys! I bought it cause all my favourite streamers played it and it looked like so much fun - I am not dissappointed. Hilariously silly game. You die on repeat but you have to giggle while doing so.

Finally grabbed Among Us ... been finding it nice for a chill, low-commitment winding down activity while I can hang with friends too

Right now I'm playing through the dark souls games on PS4, pretending I had both the money and time to find a PS5 that wasn't sold by an asshat scalper so I can play the Demon Souls remake.

Cyberpunk 2077 is so good. I think the graphics are stunning on PC but I play PS4, and it bugs out every few hours, but definitely recommend!

Reactions: Lelo1
ALRIGHT it's not a game -yet- per se but I have been testing/playing "Star Citizen", sci-fi life simulation. It's still 4-6 years out but no game has never done such scale with such detail and I'm lo-ving every bits of it :3 And the communities are awesome

I finally started on the Yakuza series. My playtime for Yakuza 0 is over 70 hours right now, because all the side stuff is so much fun (looking at you, Cabaret Club). I don't even think I'm halfway through it yet, but the story is great so far.

I was working my way through my indie backlog before I dived into Yakuza, and one of the games I played through was Return of the Obra Dinn. Such an amazing game. Super highly recommend for anyone who likes detective like games.

Last edited:
Reactions: zippypinhead
I finally got to play some Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate on the switch, while waiting for MH Rise to release. That is gonna be another great waste of my free time, hah. Did anyone also make a pre-order?

I finished the main story for Control tonight. I've been playing it pretty consistently over the last couple weeks, and tonight was a fun push to the end after 40 hours. There's still a bunch of content for me to go through -- the two expansions, plus just exploring around and tying up loose ends. The non-action parts of Control -- exploration, finding all the bits of information scattered around -- are honestly the most fun bits. I liked the setting of Control enough, I bought the art book. Paid twice what I had for the actual game lol (but it is a very nice book.) New Weird is a cool genre, and suited well to gaming. I may have to do some searching around to see if there are any good similar kinds of games out there. Something like Control, but an adventure game instead of a shooter, would just be amazing.

Football Manager. Its my kryptonite. Wasted many a good hour playing that game.

In order of most recent to least:
Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Microsoft Solitaire Collection (both Android and Windows 10)
Microsoft Minesweeper

I'm thinking about streaming at least one of those on Plexstorm at some point. 😁 It's too bad they don't support Lovense devices (or the other way around, I suppose).

Bought Dreams so I could, ironically, make games based on different dreams I've had. I like to write them down whenever I remember them, and I think this is going to be a fun project to take my mind off of things. A little worried about how the learning curve is going to be, since I'm not at all familiar with game building engines or anything of that sort.

I also just beat Yakuza Kiwami and still plan on trying to get through the whole series before the end of the year. Still need to thin down some of my PlayStation and Steam indie backlog, though.