Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

TajaEthereal

boleynmodels.com
Industry Representative
Jul 21, 2016
World Wide Web
admin.boleynmodels.com
Twitter Username
@TajaEthereal
I just finished A Plagues Tale: Innocence for the second time. It's a linear game that's been out for almost a year. I love this game and how beautiful it is.

For those asking about Death Stranding, it's a great game. But you have to understand that it's not gonna make a ton of sense from the start. If you want a game you can jump right into and start to see progress or an immediate reward, this ain't it. At times it really does start to feel like a walking UPS/FedEx simulator. Once it starts to click in what needs to be done the game gets better. It's about building connections.

Jan 21, 2020
Sweden
Twitter Username
@petsod
Chaturbate Username
pettsod
I just finished A Plagues Tale: Innocence for the second time. It's a linear game that's been out for almost a year. I love this game and how beautiful it is.
I own A Plagues Tale but have not played it yet, if you already played it twice it must be good :woot:. Does the story and/or ending change between the gameplay?

Started playing the lasted season (20) in Diablo 3, usually play it for a week or two every time :p

Reactions: TajaEthereal

TajaEthereal

boleynmodels.com
Industry Representative
Jul 21, 2016
World Wide Web
admin.boleynmodels.com
Twitter Username
@TajaEthereal
I own A Plagues Tale but have not played it yet, if you already played it twice it must be good :woot:. Does the story and/or ending change between the gameplay?

Started playing the lasted season (20) in Diablo 3, usually play it for a week or two every time :p
The gameplay does change slightly based on some decisions you make. But not so much that it alters the storyline significantly.

Reactions: Petsod