Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Started Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice last night! Going to try to finish that today.

There’s some awesome looking indie games getting released tomorrow that I’m looking forward to. Red Bow and Without Escape. I love me some old school looking horror games.

DaisyKitKat

Cam Model
Jan 9, 2020
MFC Username
DaisyKitKat
Have any of you played the Tales Of series? I almost exclusively play JRPGs (Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, etc.) and I've found that surprisingly few people know about Tales Of! All of the games I've played in the franchise are incredible (and I've played a LOT of them). One really cool thing too is that almost all of them offer a couch co-op mode where each person (up to four) controls a different character in the real time battles. It's great to play with my roommates! Another great JRPG that I've heard very little about is Eternal Sonata, which is this game about Frederic Chopin and the dreams of this fantasy world he has in his final hours. It sounds weird, but it's super cool! Everything in the game is named after music terminology, and it has real facts about Chopin and his music throughout it! Music and JRPGs might be pretty niche, but it's sooo cool to a nerd of both like me.

The PlayStation 2019 wrap-up stats got emailed today and....

93E431E9-C43E-4296-A948-F0846A7FD868.jpeg9AE9D4AF-D4CF-42C1-8ACC-A5AD6FA188DB.jpeg

You ever think about how much stuff you could accomplish if it weren’t for gaming? Lolol.

I’m actually a little surprised on my Stardew Valley hours. I guess I probably shouldn’t be since it’s so easy to totally lose all track of time when playing that game, but still.

DaisyKitKat

Cam Model
Jan 9, 2020
MFC Username
DaisyKitKat
You ever think about how much stuff you could accomplish if it weren’t for gaming? Lolol.
Oh gosh, I don't even want to think about this too long. I have over 200 hours in several games. One time a game in my favorite series came out right before a school break, and I literally spend more than half of my time the next week playing the game. Not even half of the time I was awake, just literally well over 12 hours a day. Whoops!

Nov 3, 2019
Just got Stardew valley (Switch)super excited for it because the only other games I have on my switch is are Mario Kart deluxe and Cuphead two games that can get very infuriating hahah and also I started replaying fallout 4 (Ps4) love that game!

Reactions: DJ_Pioneer

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/

Bearcat

Cam Model
Sep 26, 2019
During the holidays I had to restore my ps4, so I had to start over Red Dead Redemption 2. I still can't get enough of it, I spend whole days just hunting and fishing. Here's my boah!

Attachments