Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 13, 2019
Twitter Username
@dizzspell
MFC Username
SpellDizzy
I tried out Papers Please and Don’t Feed The Monkeys which was pretty interesting!

For my usual games, Stardew Valley, Minecraft, and Destiny (which is a huge fav)✨

I used to play a lot of PS4 but have been doing so much more PC gaming which is so much! 😊

I wanted to try the new Blair witch game? But I’ve heard mixed reviews, so if anyone’s played that recently I’d love honest feedback!

Peaceof_Paige

Cam Model
Sep 13, 2019
I want to play Borderlands 3 sooo bad! I got rid of my ps4(mistake) and can't split screen on pc. My goal is now to get an Xbox or ps4 just for that game.

Mar 24, 2019
Got on Borderlands 3 last night, so far seems super cool!!! A bit of lag, hopefully they fix that soon. The skills setup is pretty different from Borderlands 2.
Ditto, I miss krieg though :( As soon as someone makes a save editor im going to find a way to edit that butt stallion grenade to max level ^_^

Bearcat

Cam Model
Sep 26, 2019
Got on Borderlands 3 last night, so far seems super cool!!! A bit of lag, hopefully they fix that soon. The skills setup is pretty different from Borderlands 2.
Bought it 3 days ago, already can't get enough of it! I'm a lvl 17 siren, if you want we can co-op ;)

Mar 7, 2011
Cordes Lakes, Arizona
Twitter Username
@SuperSentaifan
MFC Username
Crimson1983
Chaturbate Username
Rockhard1983
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/397439/Rockhard1983/
SKYRIM :h: my favorite

i have a ps2 and n64 as well. i play them sometimes
I have a North American PS2 slim and a Japanese PS2 slim. I need to replace my PS2 slim because it wasn't packaged with any bubble wrap or anything to protect it from getting damaged when I bought it from Ebay. I don't have a whole lot of games for my Nintendo 64, but I still enjoy Super Mario 64. Pokemon Stadium is a pretty good game as well along with Shadows of The Empire.

zippypinhead

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jan 21, 2013
I dumped my entire day into Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Fourteen hours in, and I still haven't left the starting area. I can definitely see why people give it credit as a sleeper classic. It's a solid action RPG. I'm looking forward to playing more of it.

Sep 26, 2019
Twitter Username
@RinaSugoi
MFC Username
RinaSugoi
Taking a break from Breath of the Wild to play Borderlands 3 with a friend (when they are available) and I just recently started a new game for Final Fantasy VII because I'm stoked for the remake.

I also am obsessed with the Love Nikki mobile game. 😝

Reactions: DJ_Pioneer

Bearcat

Cam Model
Sep 26, 2019
Taking a break from Breath of the Wild to play Borderlands 3 with a friend (when they are available) and I just recently started a new game for Final Fantasy VII because I'm stoked for the remake.

I also am obsessed with the Love Nikki mobile game. 😝
What character did you pick for borderlands 3?

Bearcat

Cam Model
Sep 26, 2019
Playing the Siren! I’ve only really used her Phase Grasp ability so far but all of them seem pretty nifty and I’m having a blast with the game so far! c:
I'm going with the Siren too! I've actually only used her Phase Cast so far, I love to shred my enemies aligned before me :D :D

DFT

Jan 18, 2016
At the whim of the wind
Gave "Surviving Mars" a go. It's Sim City - on Mars, except your colonists die instead of moving if you don't run it well. Free for a couple more days, worth your spam email (no credit card asked for) if you like that style of game.