1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Whatcha been playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by PunkInDrublic, Sep 17, 2014.

1. exumpan

Cam Model

Divinity original sin 2, which probably is the best game ever.
    Also really excited to get my hands on Shadow of the tomb raider ^_^

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yavin4MFC

Still on that Destiny 2: Forsaken bullshit with some Assassin's Creed Origins bullshit mixed in and I really should play some Alien Isolation bullshit since it's Halloween month...

3. Yavin4MFC

Side comment...it's funny. Most of my regular cam models aren't camming regularly anymore. More time for gaming, right? But so many of my evenings have been spent with cam models over the last 5 years that it's like...an absence, with no desire any more to do a lot of gaming.

When you no longer enjoy what you used to enjoy because you've grown and been exposed to new things...and then those things go away too...

idk man. #deepthoughtswithyavin

4. whiskeybaby17

Cam Model

Uhm... the sims for life , yo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. abercrombiesucks

Banhammered

Horizon 4 and Black Ops 4. Amazing games with way too much content. Almost rushing to try to finish them because of all the games coming out soon. Red Dead 2, Hitman 2, Battlefield V, Fallout 76 and others I'm forgetting. Weird to complain about too much of a good thing but it is too time consuming to play all the games I'm interested in.

• Like Like x 1
  6. zippypinhead

This is the reason why I've taken to the practice of tempering my excitement. There's always something to get hype over, but I've already got such a huge backlog, and only seem to come back to the same few games after a while.

On the other hand, I am still planning to get a PS4 soon, so I expect my tune will change when that happens.

• Like Like x 2
  7. MaePeach

Cam Model

I've been playing the Overwatch Halloween event. I love it so much

8. anajames

Ride 2 amazing simulator.

9. Poler_Bare

Cam Model

I've taken a break from Fallout 4 (to get excited about the new Fallout) to play GTA 4 again.

10. retched

Still trying my way through with Destiny 2. Trying to figure and gain enough energy to try to stream it again on Twitch and what not.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Cherry Bomb

Cam Model

I was going to wait for a few month before getting Red Dead Redemption 2.....but I won $50 on a scratch card on Friday....so.....
    I have been playing Red Dead Redemption 2 since Friday afternoon.
    Love it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. DFT

DFT

So looking at if it's worth getting an X58 chipset motherboard to use a X5690 Xeon, or if it'd be more fun to make a G35 board with a four core 771 for lighter, but dedicated old school, gaming. Or just buy a GTX 1080 - but is that overkill for my i7's single core performance? Maybe I should side-grade to a newer i5 to play the newest games - but then would all the cores be saturated?

No wonder consoles sell. I'm not complaining, I love looking and comparing - keeps me from gaming. Or maybe I am gaming. ;)

13. ForceTen

Having both an XB1 and a PS4, doesn't really help with controlling excitement. Just gives you another avenue to spend more money.

I'm like you, I have such a backlog of both PS4 and BX1 games to play through...

On that note, I went back to trying to finish Halo 5 so I can start playing other games.

14. CleoCharisma

Cam Model

Hearthstone, Heroes Of The Storm and PUBG.

15. TacoBelle

Kicking FFXIV and Destiny 2: Forsaken around still. Fortnite was given a good run, but its definitely too much for me!

16. JasonB

PUBG and small games like The Binding of Isaac, Minecraft, Don't Starve...
    So many people are talking about Red Dead Redemption 2 thoughh, really want to try it soon.
    Also, The new Pokemon game is soon coming out for the Nintendo Switch (Let's go Eevee & Pikachu),
    So heads up to anyone who feels like getting a little nostalgic! :)

17. BobbyLeStrange

No Man's Sky! weekends only when I have the time for it.. haha..
    Otherwise Agario!

18. Gen

Gen
    Cam Model

My best friend bought me Red Dead 2 for my birthday because he’s an angel, so I’ve been playing that all day long. Still trying to finish The Witcher 3 main quest but RDR is so shiny and neeeew.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Lilglitterfox

I personally played some Final Fantasy 14, and LoZ! How about you? :)

20. Cherry Bomb

Cam Model

Red Dead Redemption 2 Online

Also, I decided I am going to start a twitch stream next year.

21. MaePeach

Cam Model

I've been playing world of Warcraft mostly, but I'm trying to get back into league. I just get stupid anxiety over letting people down lmao

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. CleoCharisma

Cam Model

Just tried Ring of Elysium and it's so much fun :)

23. passmeawhiskay

Cam Model

Thinking about starting a stream for Ring of Elysium, I have downloaded it and I havent played it yet but it seems like a more realistic battle royale that I would be interested in. Since that seems to be about the only thing people stream on twitch nowadays.

But, if ya'll havent played Assassins Creed Odyssey you are missing out.

• Like Like x 1
  24. CuteCuteEbisu

Cam Model

I'm pretty passionate about Fallout 76 right now!! Playing with a decent group of people! camming definitely gets in the way of putting the time in on the game though LOL

25. passmeawhiskay

Cam Model

ooooooooo, thats ballsy babe, since everyone hates that game (supposedly from the gaming media) I haven't tried it.