AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Side comment...it's funny. Most of my regular cam models aren't camming regularly anymore. More time for gaming, right? But so many of my evenings have been spent with cam models over the last 5 years that it's like...an absence, with no desire any more to do a lot of gaming.

When you no longer enjoy what you used to enjoy because you've grown and been exposed to new things...and then those things go away too...

idk man. #deepthoughtswithyavin

Horizon 4 and Black Ops 4. Amazing games with way too much content. Almost rushing to try to finish them because of all the games coming out soon. Red Dead 2, Hitman 2, Battlefield V, Fallout 76 and others I'm forgetting. Weird to complain about too much of a good thing but it is too time consuming to play all the games I'm interested in.

Reactions: zippypinhead
Horizon 4 and Black Ops 4. Amazing games with way too much content. Almost rushing to try to finish them because of all the games coming out soon. Red Dead 2, Hitman 2, Battlefield V, Fallout 76 and others I'm forgetting. Weird to complain about too much of a good thing but it is too time consuming to play all the games I'm interested in.

This is the reason why I've taken to the practice of tempering my excitement. There's always something to get hype over, but I've already got such a huge backlog, and only seem to come back to the same few games after a while.

On the other hand, I am still planning to get a PS4 soon, so I expect my tune will change when that happens.

So looking at if it's worth getting an X58 chipset motherboard to use a X5690 Xeon, or if it'd be more fun to make a G35 board with a four core 771 for lighter, but dedicated old school, gaming. Or just buy a GTX 1080 - but is that overkill for my i7's single core performance? Maybe I should side-grade to a newer i5 to play the newest games - but then would all the cores be saturated?

No wonder consoles sell. I'm not complaining, I love looking and comparing - keeps me from gaming. Or maybe I am gaming. ;)

This is the reason why I've taken to the practice of tempering my excitement. There's always something to get hype over, but I've already got such a huge backlog, and only seem to come back to the same few games after a while.

On the other hand, I am still planning to get a PS4 soon, so I expect my tune will change when that happens.

Having both an XB1 and a PS4, doesn't really help with controlling excitement. Just gives you another avenue to spend more money.

I'm like you, I have such a backlog of both PS4 and BX1 games to play through...

On that note, I went back to trying to finish Halo 5 so I can start playing other games.

Kicking FFXIV and Destiny 2: Forsaken around still. Fortnite was given a good run, but its definitely too much for me!

PUBG and small games like The Binding of Isaac, Minecraft, Don't Starve...
So many people are talking about Red Dead Redemption 2 thoughh, really want to try it soon.
Also, The new Pokemon game is soon coming out for the Nintendo Switch (Let's go Eevee & Pikachu),
So heads up to anyone who feels like getting a little nostalgic! :)

My best friend bought me Red Dead 2 for my birthday because he’s an angel, so I’ve been playing that all day long. Still trying to finish The Witcher 3 main quest but RDR is so shiny and neeeew.

Just tried Ring of Elysium and it's so much fun :)

Thinking about starting a stream for Ring of Elysium, I have downloaded it and I havent played it yet but it seems like a more realistic battle royale that I would be interested in. Since that seems to be about the only thing people stream on twitch nowadays.

But, if ya'll havent played Assassins Creed Odyssey you are missing out.

Reactions: CleoCharisma
I've been going back through the old Halo games. They had a sale on the first 4 on XB1 and I felt nostolgic. A friend also found Runescape old school for the phone which has been a nice time sink. Might not be great but it reminds me of being a teenager!

Stardew Valley 4 lyfe. :haha::haha::haha::haha:

Also fallout 4. But mostly logging ridiculous hours on stardew valley for the last week since I bought my Switch.