1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Whatcha been playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by PunkInDrublic, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Emberblaze

Cam Model

Down with jojamart!
    Long Live the Junimos!!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. snowflake

Ets 2 for couple years now, and Doom again:)

3. daphnedaring

I just tried Destiny 2, that game frustrated me to no end. I am currently eagerly awaiting KINGDOM HEARTS 3. A friend is getting it for me and I could not be more excited!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Val Vega

Cam Model It's my birthday!

You see that ConcernedApe teased 1.4 within a few months?

5. Emberblaze

Cam Model

No, I haven't. But I suspect I'll have completed every possible thing in the game by then so I'll need it haha.

• Like Like x 1
  6. erisACAB

I've been pretty addicted to Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth for years at this point. I'm pretty sure I've played it for hundreds of hours and still have more to unlock. It's worth checking out if you can handle perma-death and are at least mildly patient.

• Like Like x 1
  7. OliviaClarke

Cam Model

I've been replaying the Zelda games recently! Started with BOTW and I'm moving backwards so TP is next! I love BOTW though, I'm so sad there won't be anymore :cry: