Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sep 20, 2019
Twitter Username
@MysAngel2
Tumblr Username
MysAngel07
MFC Username
MysAngel07
Chaturbate Username
MysAngel
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/12/MysAngel/
I'm currently taking a break from Assassin's Creed Odyssey because it took me quite some time to beat the main story. I haven't beaten the game 100% yet though.
I haven’t 100% trophy beaten the game but I’ve played through all the stories 3 times.

zippypinhead

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jan 21, 2013
I'm trying to get 1 million gold in Skyrim. It's taking a long time, but I have finished the Nightingale quest line for the Theives guild, which was fun.

TajaEthereal

boleynmodels.com
Industry Representative
Jul 21, 2016
World Wide Web
www.camhustlers.com
Twitter Username
@TajaEthereal
Alright I'm back on my AAA game shinanigans with Death Stranding on PS4...and I love it!!! IMO it's the best AAA game since Horizon Zero Dawn. After a few hours I got the same feels that I got during HZD with Death Stranding. And it turns out it uses the same game engine. To me it just feels similar or something?

It's definitely not for everyone but if you like pretty games and mellow soundtracks. Here's the tracklist
The reviews are kinda divided. I say put in at least five hours to see if you like. Me, I fell in love with it right away.

TajaEthereal

boleynmodels.com
Industry Representative
Jul 21, 2016
World Wide Web
www.camhustlers.com
Twitter Username
@TajaEthereal
I just finished Gris!!! I love love loved it, such a beautiful and completely addictive game.
This looks a bit like Sea Of Solitude. They used the same game engine and so did Fe'. When you're done with Gris you should check out those two if you haven't already. I'll check out Gris when Im ready for a new game.

Reactions: LaylaB123

LaylaB123

Cam Model
Oct 10, 2019
This looks a bit like Sea Of Solitude. They used the same game engine and so did Fe'. When you're done with Gris you should check out those two if you haven't already. I'll check out Gris when Im ready for a new game.
yaaaasssss thank you!!!!!!! Let me know what you think of Gris ;)

Reactions: TajaEthereal

TajaEthereal

boleynmodels.com
Industry Representative
Jul 21, 2016
World Wide Web
www.camhustlers.com
Twitter Username
@TajaEthereal
Just got a switch, so I'm back to playing Warframe, and hopefully I can pick up Smash Bros, Mario Kart and Breath of the Wild tomorrow.
Astral Chain is on switch..and it's so good. I don't even like anime, but this one was fun to play.

TajaEthereal

boleynmodels.com
Industry Representative
Jul 21, 2016
World Wide Web
www.camhustlers.com
Twitter Username
@TajaEthereal
Alright I'm back on my AAA game shinanigans with Death Stranding on PS4...and I love it!!! IMO it's the best AAA game since Horizon Zero Dawn. After a few hours I got the same feels that I got during HZD with Death Stranding. And it turns out it uses the same game engine. To me it just feels similar or something?

It's definitely not for everyone but if you like pretty games and mellow soundtracks. Here's the tracklist
The reviews are kinda divided. I say put in at least five hours to see if you like. Me, I fell in love with it right away.
I would like to amend this statement. While I still enjoy playing Death Stranding I would advise against paying full price for it. This game can be very frustrating and at times I've had to put my controller down to question my own skill set. I'm far from a newb, but when your character falls down destroying it's entire cargo while walking on solid ground...? Wait for it to go on sale.

Bearcat

Cam Model
Sep 26, 2019
Who else is excited for the Masterchief Collection finally coming on PC tomorrow?!

Reactions: LeiaSky

zippypinhead

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jan 21, 2013
The big 1.4 update for Stardew Valley has brought me back to the farm after a year away. My game for Skyrim, where I was trying to get all the gold ever, is now in a state where I can't save without the game crashing, so I guess I'm done with that. I tried to get back into Fallout 4, but there's just something about the Fallout setting that gives me a headache. All I was doing was puttering around in settlements at this point, anyway. So, I guess it's just as well that I'd move on to Stardew Valley, where I can do some crafting and building in a more relaxing setting.

I was pretty excited to see that Dragon Quest Builders 2 has come to PC. It's definitely at the top of my wishlist now.

Reactions: LucyJude

LeiaSky

Cam Model
Recently got back into Albion Online, seeing as I was able to suck some irl friends into joining the game and raiding dungeons with me. It's been quite a bit of fun.
So many good games on my wishlist for xmas this year, I don't even know which one to get next haha.

May 11, 2017
Terra Firma
Got rid of my consoles since I rarely plaed them and any time I powered them on, updates needed to be applied before could play which killed my play time.

So, have gone back and been playing EQ with the same characters I had years ago as my account still existed.

I recently beat Days Gone. I thought the story was great and the gameplay was super fun. I’m really not sure why it got such negative reviews, which is why I waited so long to play it. There was some random bugs near the end, but nothing game breaking.

Now I’m on a Hidden Object/Point-And-Click kick, but since Five Nights at Freddy’s just had four non-vr games come out for the PlayStation store I think I’m going to get those and play through them.

TajaEthereal

boleynmodels.com
Industry Representative
Jul 21, 2016
World Wide Web
www.camhustlers.com
Twitter Username
@TajaEthereal
yaaaasssss thank you!!!!!!! Let me know what you think of Gris ;)
I just finished downloading Gris and plan on playing it later tonight. It won a Social Impact award at the Games Awards last night. Also iy won over Sea Of Solitude and now I need to understand why. 💗

Got any favorites to recommend?
True Fear: Forsaken Souls is by far the best one I've ever played. I highly recommend it. The story, the puzzles, the graphics, pretty much everything about it is miles ahead of most other games in the HOS Point-And-Click genre. The second episode recently came out for PS4, but unfortunately it keeps crashing. Hopefully it gets patched soon, because what I was able to play of it was terrific. I think it's been on Steam for awhile, so it may not have any issues there.

Artifex Mundi games are also good. The faces are sometimes a bit funny looking and the stories aren't always the absolute greatest, but the gameplay and puzzles are usually pretty solid. Enigmatis and Eventide are the best series they have, imo.

Reactions: zippypinhead

zippypinhead

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jan 21, 2013
True Fear: Forsaken Souls is by far the best one I've ever played. I highly recommend it. The story, the puzzles, the graphics, pretty much everything about it is miles ahead of most other games in the HOS Point-And-Click genre. The second episode recently came out for PS4, but unfortunately it keeps crashing. Hopefully it gets patched soon, because what I was able to play of it was terrific. I think it's been on Steam for awhile, so it may not have any issues there.

Artifex Mundi games are also good. The faces are sometimes a bit funny looking and the stories aren't always the absolute greatest, but the gameplay and puzzles are usually pretty solid. Enigmatis and Eventide are the best series they have, imo.
HOGs intrigue me so much, but I've only ever really played a few artsy indies, and the "20 games for $9.99" variety found at WalMart. Thanks for the recommendations. I'll check out True Fear, and I know Artifex Mundi is the real power player in the genre, and they do have some titles that interest me.

Reactions: Marceline