AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Alright I'm back on my AAA game shinanigans with Death Stranding on PS4...and I love it!!! IMO it's the best AAA game since Horizon Zero Dawn. After a few hours I got the same feels that I got during HZD with Death Stranding. And it turns out it uses the same game engine. To me it just feels similar or something?

It's definitely not for everyone but if you like pretty games and mellow soundtracks. Here's the tracklist

The reviews are kinda divided. I say put in at least five hours to see if you like. Me, I fell in love with it right away.

I just finished Gris!!! I love love loved it, such a beautiful and completely addictive game.

This looks a bit like Sea Of Solitude. They used the same game engine and so did Fe'. When you're done with Gris you should check out those two if you haven't already. I'll check out Gris when Im ready for a new game.

Reactions: LaylaB123
This looks a bit like Sea Of Solitude. They used the same game engine and so did Fe'. When you're done with Gris you should check out those two if you haven't already. I'll check out Gris when Im ready for a new game.
yaaaasssss thank you!!!!!!! Let me know what you think of Gris ;)

Reactions: TajaEthereal
Just got a switch, so I'm back to playing Warframe, and hopefully I can pick up Smash Bros, Mario Kart and Breath of the Wild tomorrow.

Astral Chain is on switch..and it's so good. I don't even like anime, but this one was fun to play.

Alright I'm back on my AAA game shinanigans with Death Stranding on PS4...and I love it!!! IMO it's the best AAA game since Horizon Zero Dawn. After a few hours I got the same feels that I got during HZD with Death Stranding. And it turns out it uses the same game engine. To me it just feels similar or something?

It's definitely not for everyone but if you like pretty games and mellow soundtracks. Here's the tracklist

The reviews are kinda divided. I say put in at least five hours to see if you like. Me, I fell in love with it right away.

I would like to amend this statement. While I still enjoy playing Death Stranding I would advise against paying full price for it. This game can be very frustrating and at times I've had to put my controller down to question my own skill set. I'm far from a newb, but when your character falls down destroying it's entire cargo while walking on solid ground...? Wait for it to go on sale.

Who else is excited for the Masterchief Collection finally coming on PC tomorrow?!

Reactions: LeiaSky
The big 1.4 update for Stardew Valley has brought me back to the farm after a year away. My game for Skyrim, where I was trying to get all the gold ever, is now in a state where I can't save without the game crashing, so I guess I'm done with that. I tried to get back into Fallout 4, but there's just something about the Fallout setting that gives me a headache. All I was doing was puttering around in settlements at this point, anyway. So, I guess it's just as well that I'd move on to Stardew Valley, where I can do some crafting and building in a more relaxing setting.

I was pretty excited to see that Dragon Quest Builders 2 has come to PC. It's definitely at the top of my wishlist now.

Reactions: LucyJude
Recently got back into Albion Online, seeing as I was able to suck some irl friends into joining the game and raiding dungeons with me. It's been quite a bit of fun.
So many good games on my wishlist for xmas this year, I don't even know which one to get next haha.

Got rid of my consoles since I rarely plaed them and any time I powered them on, updates needed to be applied before could play which killed my play time.

So, have gone back and been playing EQ with the same characters I had years ago as my account still existed.

I recently beat Days Gone. I thought the story was great and the gameplay was super fun. I’m really not sure why it got such negative reviews, which is why I waited so long to play it. There was some random bugs near the end, but nothing game breaking.

Now I’m on a Hidden Object/Point-And-Click kick, but since Five Nights at Freddy’s just had four non-vr games come out for the PlayStation store I think I’m going to get those and play through them.

yaaaasssss thank you!!!!!!! Let me know what you think of Gris ;)

I just finished downloading Gris and plan on playing it later tonight. It won a Social Impact award at the Games Awards last night. Also iy won over Sea Of Solitude and now I need to understand why. 💗

Got any favorites to recommend?

True Fear: Forsaken Souls is by far the best one I've ever played. I highly recommend it. The story, the puzzles, the graphics, pretty much everything about it is miles ahead of most other games in the HOS Point-And-Click genre. The second episode recently came out for PS4, but unfortunately it keeps crashing. Hopefully it gets patched soon, because what I was able to play of it was terrific. I think it's been on Steam for awhile, so it may not have any issues there.

Artifex Mundi games are also good. The faces are sometimes a bit funny looking and the stories aren't always the absolute greatest, but the gameplay and puzzles are usually pretty solid. Enigmatis and Eventide are the best series they have, imo.

Reactions: zippypinhead
True Fear: Forsaken Souls is by far the best one I've ever played. I highly recommend it. The story, the puzzles, the graphics, pretty much everything about it is miles ahead of most other games in the HOS Point-And-Click genre. The second episode recently came out for PS4, but unfortunately it keeps crashing. Hopefully it gets patched soon, because what I was able to play of it was terrific. I think it's been on Steam for awhile, so it may not have any issues there.

Artifex Mundi games are also good. The faces are sometimes a bit funny looking and the stories aren't always the absolute greatest, but the gameplay and puzzles are usually pretty solid. Enigmatis and Eventide are the best series they have, imo.

HOGs intrigue me so much, but I've only ever really played a few artsy indies, and the "20 games for $9.99" variety found at WalMart. Thanks for the recommendations. I'll check out True Fear, and I know Artifex Mundi is the real power player in the genre, and they do have some titles that interest me.

Reactions: Marceline
I've found my way back to Dark Souls. I put a ton of hours into it a few years ago, but stopped playing as I got close to the end. I do that with a lot of games. Lately, though, I've been in such a dark fantasy, cryptic-world-building kind of mood, it's been feeling like maybe Dark Souls is the best way to scratch that itch. I haven't made any new progress in the game -- I've mostly just been on a bit of a nostalgia tour of the world for a few hours, while I try to shake the cobwebs off, and "git gud" again.

Played Hotline Miami 2 so much that I may have burnt myself out. Sucks, but I bought the soundtrack, and at least the music has yet to get on my nerves. 10/10 would buy again

@zippypinhead Did you enjoy the Anor Londo archers? :giggle:

Reactions: zippypinhead
@zippypinhead Did you enjoy the Anor Londo archers? :giggle:

It's been a few years since I faced off against them, but I think they probably only gave me an average amount of trouble. On the subject of facing off against ranged attacks, though, Gwyndolin did annoy me yesterday. I play a mid-roll/poise build, so I can't dodge for crap. I was just screaming at my computer "WHY WON'T YOU ROLL!?" for the better part of an hour. I finally had to find a bunch of high magic defense gear, and just barrel along, until I got in enough hits to take the Dark Sun out.

Started Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice last night! Going to try to finish that today.

There’s some awesome looking indie games getting released tomorrow that I’m looking forward to. Red Bow and Without Escape. I love me some old school looking horror games.

Reactions: TajaEthereal
Have any of you played the Tales Of series? I almost exclusively play JRPGs (Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, etc.) and I've found that surprisingly few people know about Tales Of! All of the games I've played in the franchise are incredible (and I've played a LOT of them). One really cool thing too is that almost all of them offer a couch co-op mode where each person (up to four) controls a different character in the real time battles. It's great to play with my roommates! Another great JRPG that I've heard very little about is Eternal Sonata, which is this game about Frederic Chopin and the dreams of this fantasy world he has in his final hours. It sounds weird, but it's super cool! Everything in the game is named after music terminology, and it has real facts about Chopin and his music throughout it! Music and JRPGs might be pretty niche, but it's sooo cool to a nerd of both like me.

Family Feud Live on my iPhone. Lol.