AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
You see that ConcernedApe teased 1.4 within a few months?

No, I haven't. But I suspect I'll have completed every possible thing in the game by then so I'll need it haha.

Reactions: Val Vega
I've been pretty addicted to Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth for years at this point. I'm pretty sure I've played it for hundreds of hours and still have more to unlock. It's worth checking out if you can handle perma-death and are at least mildly patient.

Reactions: Val Vega
Thread to ramble about what you have been playing recently. Just started up Halo Reach(current gwg on the 360) and Metro 2033. The weekly 360 sales have been awesome lately so I added a bunch of stuff I'll probably never get to. Prototype, Painkiller, Split/Second and a few others I can't think of. Finished Far Cry 3 finally and loved it, both villains were awesome. Almost done with Forza Horizon and can't fucking wait for part 2, demo for 2 just came out. Did a little bit of the GTAV flight school, finished Cold, Cold Heart in Arkham Origins. Need to get back into Trials Fusion and Titanfall. Still play Rockband 3 a decent amount, was sad when dlc finally ended for it.

So yeah, ramble about your recent gaming experiences.

I've been replaying the Zelda games recently! Started with BOTW and I'm moving backwards so TP is next! I love BOTW though, I'm so sad there won't be anymore :cry:

I was playing Unreal tournament pre-alpha but finding games in the EU was a nightmare, but the game was so much fun, switched over to quake where games seem to be a lot easier to find. Also just started playing Star Trek Online, the controls are awful but theres something about it that keeps me on it for hours

I impulsively got Death Mark and started playing that. It’s.... interesting, but I’ve definitely been enjoying it. The story has me hooked. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoys Japanese visual novels and horror.

I'm alpha-testing New World from Amazon. NDA and all, but it's fun to be there while a game is under development. Anyway, it's free with no pay-for-early-access shenanigans.

If anyone's interested you can get some info and sign-up here: https://newworld.com/ You may have to wait a bit.

No other Apex Legends players here?

I been playing FF XV Pocket edition recently ( the mobile version) It's pretty good, decided to dig out my pc copy of FF7 to attempt and play through it again (never actually managed to finish the game)

Just finished Red Dead Redemption 2, so now I’m going back to Red Dead Redemption. It’s fun to see how they tied it all together.

I'm on a constant loop of going back to Guild Wars 2, playing straight for a week, then nothing for a month aha. Excited for Classic WoW to come out, where I will do probably the same on that hahaha

Is the traditional MMO dead? Because other than WoW it seems like it is. I've been craving a good persistent world social game lately. Where's the all ACF guild at these days and when do I get to join?

1561125580233.png

Sad....my gaming PC died last year....I miss Azeroth

I think MMO in the traditional sense is pretty much dead. EQ, then WoW ran for years. Then, once Destiny, Guild Wars, Battlefront, etc came into existence it seems like the traditional ones died off.

I'm one who enjoys solo games a little more due to having such an erratic schedule. When I was on EQ, it just became way too difficult for me to be in a guild to try and do quests/raids. So, I'd try and play what I could solo but lost interest.

Now, I rarely game...

Myself. Haha, jk. I got re-addicted to this stupid app game called "Everwing" because I've accumulated decent characters and feel like drive to level up my companions.
I really want to play League again (mostly for ARAM and the fun chaos of it) and also eventually get a Nintendo switch and get better at Smash >_<

I tried out Papers Please and Don’t Feed The Monkeys which was pretty interesting!

For my usual games, Stardew Valley, Minecraft, and Destiny (which is a huge fav)✨

I used to play a lot of PS4 but have been doing so much more PC gaming which is so much! 😊

I wanted to try the new Blair witch game? But I’ve heard mixed reviews, so if anyone’s played that recently I’d love honest feedback!

I want to play Borderlands 3 sooo bad! I got rid of my ps4(mistake) and can't split screen on pc. My goal is now to get an Xbox or ps4 just for that game.