AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Got on Borderlands 3 last night, so far seems super cool!!! A bit of lag, hopefully they fix that soon. The skills setup is pretty different from Borderlands 2.

Ditto, I miss krieg though :( As soon as someone makes a save editor im going to find a way to edit that butt stallion grenade to max level ^_^

Got on Borderlands 3 last night, so far seems super cool!!! A bit of lag, hopefully they fix that soon. The skills setup is pretty different from Borderlands 2.
Bought it 3 days ago, already can't get enough of it! I'm a lvl 17 siren, if you want we can co-op ;)

SKYRIM :h: my favorite

i have a ps2 and n64 as well. i play them sometimes

I have a North American PS2 slim and a Japanese PS2 slim. I need to replace my PS2 slim because it wasn't packaged with any bubble wrap or anything to protect it from getting damaged when I bought it from Ebay. I don't have a whole lot of games for my Nintendo 64, but I still enjoy Super Mario 64. Pokemon Stadium is a pretty good game as well along with Shadows of The Empire.

I dumped my entire day into Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Fourteen hours in, and I still haven't left the starting area. I can definitely see why people give it credit as a sleeper classic. It's a solid action RPG. I'm looking forward to playing more of it.

Taking a break from Breath of the Wild to play Borderlands 3 with a friend (when they are available) and I just recently started a new game for Final Fantasy VII because I'm stoked for the remake.

I also am obsessed with the Love Nikki mobile game. 😝

Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
Taking a break from Breath of the Wild to play Borderlands 3 with a friend (when they are available) and I just recently started a new game for Final Fantasy VII because I'm stoked for the remake.

I also am obsessed with the Love Nikki mobile game. 😝

What character did you pick for borderlands 3?

Playing the Siren! I’ve only really used her Phase Grasp ability so far but all of them seem pretty nifty and I’m having a blast with the game so far! c:

I'm going with the Siren too! I've actually only used her Phase Cast so far, I love to shred my enemies aligned before me :D :D

Gave "Surviving Mars" a go. It's Sim City - on Mars, except your colonists die instead of moving if you don't run it well. Free for a couple more days, worth your spam email (no credit card asked for) if you like that style of game.

I'm currently taking a break from Assassin's Creed Odyssey because it took me quite some time to beat the main story. I haven't beaten the game 100% yet though.
I haven’t 100% trophy beaten the game but I’ve played through all the stories 3 times.

I'm trying to get 1 million gold in Skyrim. It's taking a long time, but I have finished the Nightingale quest line for the Theives guild, which was fun.

The Sinking City!

I actually almost rage quit because I ran into a bug with the second main quest that made me have to restart from a much earlier autosave and I was already annoyed with the combat system, but I'm pretty glad I stuck with it.