AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
The PlayStation 2019 wrap-up stats got emailed today and....

93E431E9-C43E-4296-A948-F0846A7FD868.jpeg9AE9D4AF-D4CF-42C1-8ACC-A5AD6FA188DB.jpeg

You ever think about how much stuff you could accomplish if it weren’t for gaming? Lolol.

I’m actually a little surprised on my Stardew Valley hours. I guess I probably shouldn’t be since it’s so easy to totally lose all track of time when playing that game, but still.

Reactions: Lizzy_Beth
You ever think about how much stuff you could accomplish if it weren’t for gaming? Lolol.

Oh gosh, I don't even want to think about this too long. I have over 200 hours in several games. One time a game in my favorite series came out right before a school break, and I literally spend more than half of my time the next week playing the game. Not even half of the time I was awake, just literally well over 12 hours a day. Whoops!

During the holidays I had to restore my ps4, so I had to start over Red Dead Redemption 2. I still can't get enough of it, I spend whole days just hunting and fishing. Here's my boah!

Attachments

• Red Dead Redemption 2_20200121104241.jpg
    Red Dead Redemption 2_20200121104241.jpg
    421 KB · Views: 1
Tom Clancy's The Division 2 is on sale right now for $3 dollars, so I had to scoop that up. Maybe I'll finally get around to playing the first one now, since it's been sitting in my library for a good while.

I'm currently finishing with Raging Loop, which is a fantastic visual novel.

I got Kenshi on sale the other day, and I've put a few hours into it. It's ambitious, but I don't know if it's actually any fun to play. I just want a game that's got rewarding exploration, big and interesting dungeon spaces, NPCs that are worth interacting with, and a home base I can deck out with all the cool stuff I get.

Maybe I'll just go back to Conan Exiles.

Epic Games giving away titles each week is good for me. Also bought some 80% off on Steam last week. All single player. I'm much too old to go into combat against a 13 year old.

Still making domes all over Mars (Surviving Mars), but now I'm mostly trying to keep the K-6 in some domes, working adults in others, set the elderly up in the nicest domes on the vistas. While keeping everyone breathing and fed. Botanists are key if they want to eat, but the universities promote engineers. *sigh* Being a god is kind of a pain.

MINECRAFT it's amazing. Just bought it for the play station and I love it.

I have been thinking about getting back into minecraft. Used to play so much back in the day.

I have been thinking about getting back into minecraft. Used to play so much back in the day.
It's so much fun! What system did you use to play on?

[I also really appreciate that the people who made minecraft haven't gone the EA path of making sequels or paywalls or constant dlcs needing $$ to keep the game interesting]

Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
Got my son an Oculus Quest for xmas and i think iv played it more than him. Walking dead saints & sinners is great and the first "proper" big game iv played. Arizona sunshine, Superhot, Knockout league boxing & Beat Saber are brilliant. Such a new experience actually being inside a game instead of playing it on a screen

It's so much fun! What system did you use to play on?

[I also really appreciate that the people who made minecraft haven't gone the EA path of making sequels or paywalls or constant dlcs needing $$ to keep the game interesting]

I played on PC in the beta days!! :O There is so much more to minecraft now that's calling me back in.

Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
I haven't been playing anything lately, but I have been downloading just a bunch of games in my backlog, in anticipation of moving to a remote place with limited internet access. Lots of rpgs and adventure games to look forward to. Considering a lot of my standard diversions are going to be inaccessible to me, I'm looking forward to having the time and attention to pay to some of these games. Cheers for unsinking some of this sunk cost!