AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Skincare Routine in your 30's

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 16, 2022
Twitter Username
@Evelyn_Fierce
MFC Username
EvelynFierce
Hey lovelies!

Okay, so, I hit the 35 mark in August, and it feels like I gained wrinkles and undereye issues overnight.

Anyone have any products that they swear by for keeping their skin clear, and looking a bit less aged? I can't do injections or surgery cause they're pricy, so it's just me, creams, and hopes.

Take some collagen powder by organika, silicia gel by omega alpha and get yourself a red led light face mask but use it before putting anything on your skin. I also use vitamin c serum by lavigne and olive oil on my skin. The money is worth spending trust me. I worked at a healthfood store for 7 years before camming and im 32 years old. People think im like 24.

Reactions: NynaStax
I turned 35 in august too. I have expresion wrinkles since i know myself but lately they got deeper and looks terrible. What i did was to Take collagen and AH internal.Every 28 days with 10 days break. At night im not longer using creams, just retinol. Every shower i am using for my body a mix of coffee, honey, Brown sugar and esential oils. Even for my hair im having home made masks.
In The past i tried botox which wasnt bad but for me wasnt worth it for a long term.

Prescription retinol (tretinoin) and sunscreen - SPF50+ everyday, even if its cloudy.
Would you say there's an advantage on prescription skincare over store bought even when they have the same components?

Hey lovelies!

Okay, so, I hit the 35 mark in August, and it feels like I gained wrinkles and undereye issues overnight.

Anyone have any products that they swear by for keeping their skin clear, and looking a bit less aged? I can't do injections or surgery cause they're pricy, so it's just me, creams, and hopes.
Omg stop it. I am 36 and people always tells me I look 20, but then I heard that people who looks young as soon as they hit 40, is a wrap 😭 you start looking old lol. I am saving to start doing botox. Also, I am not sure where you live, but I used to have some fine lines on my forehead that went away by staying hydrated and using a kit from La roche-posay. It is for acne, which I don’t have, but it has made my skin soo smooth and bright. It could be a little drying but just make sure you dont over do it.
note: you look amazing ! honestly, I would not think you are in your 30’s 🤪

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Dermatological 3 Step Acne Treatment System, Salicylic Acid Acne Cleanser, Pore Refining Toner, and Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Spot Treatment for Sensitive Skin​

I turned 41 this past summer. I barely do anything to my skin. I don't have crow's feet near my eyes unless I smile super hard and can pass for 30 otherwise.

-- Aveeno Baby Wash to wash my face, it doesn't have soap, perfumes, dyes or alcohols in it and it's hydrating
-- Regular exfoliation in the shower, light to medium loofah and Apricot Scrub by St. Ives
-- Alcohol-free Witch Hazel as a toner/anti-puffiness (it tingles on your skin and feels awesome)
-- Stay out of the sun or use SPF50+/hats/sunglasses and do research on that to find ocean friendly SPF's. The chemicals are killing coral reefs across the globe.

I have a significant amount of freckles on my face that I try not to cover up with heavy foundations/concealers. Mostly use a concealer around my eyes and do eye makeup. Almost all foundation, minus a few formulas of airbrush foundations, are going to settle into creases and wrinkles. You can get a product like a face primer (Maybelline has a product called BabyFace) to fill it in first and then apply foundation. I personally found that didn't really do much and just made everything slippery and shiny. Your mileage may vary.

Oh and these eye drops

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: Lunasha
Chiming it to say I've recently been using witch hazel when I have breakouts. I use it before going to bed and the next morning my skin looks so much better! But it is very drying, so I try to use it only on problematic areas, and not too often.
Is it an alcohol free formula? I found that makes a huge difference if you already have dry zones.

Reactions: MarieElise
Would you say there's an advantage on prescription skincare over store bought even when they have the same components?
sorry I am only just seeing this now.

When it comes to retinoids, absofuckinglutely. Different forms of retinoid and different concentrations are available via prescription. It really depends on your needs and what you are using it for. (Acne, scarring, wrinkles so on). A dermatologist could explain the difference.

Reactions: Lilly_____
Reactions: Vixxen81
It's important to continue to protect your skin from the sun's damaging UV rays, as well as to prevent and address any signs of aging that may have started to appear. Here's a suggested skincare routine for someone in their 30s:

1. Cleanse your skin twice a day with a gentle, non-drying cleanser.
  2. Use a toner to remove any remaining traces of dirt and makeup, and to help restore your skin's pH balance.
  3. Apply a serum that contains antioxidants, such as vitamin C or E, to help protect your skin from environmental stressors.
  4. Follow up with a moisturizer that is appropriate for your skin type. If you have dry or sensitive skin, look for a moisturizer that is hydrating and nourishing. If you have oily or acne-prone skin, opt for a lightweight, oil-free moisturizer.
  5. Don't forget to use an eye cream to help prevent and reduce the appearance of fine lines and dark circles around the eye area.
  6. Lastly, don't forget to use sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher every day, even on cloudy days. Sunscreen will help protect your skin from the damaging effects of the sun and prevent premature aging.

Best thing to do is to stay out of the sun imo. For most of my life I've stayed out of the sun which has helped me a lot.

If you go outside or sit by a window always use sunscreen. SPF is not enough as it does not protect against UVA rays. Research high PPD sunscreens on Reddit. European and Japanese sunscreens are generally considered better. American sunscreens usually do not provide the same amount of protection against UVA rays.

Vit C serum in the morning. I use Skinceuticals CE ferulic and its pricey but there are cheaper ones that work well. Exfoliate so the serum can penetrate better. I use a combo of Foreo Luna, those cheap korean exfoliating sheets on Amazon and Amorepacific cleansing powder.

At night I use retinol on top of a cream to buffer it, otherwise I flake. If I use a retinol cream I alternate between Sunday Riley retin A+ or Sunday Riley luna oil which I will apply first without buffering. Both are cheap if you order the mini sizes as I usually get those and they last forever as you only need a tiny amount.

I've tried a lot of expensive skin care by buying the "luxe" sampler sets Sephora puts out once in awhile which often contain generous sizes of super luxe stuff like Creme De La Mer and Augustine Bader example https://www.mysubscriptionaddiction...rites-luxe-the-coveted-collection-review.html You can find out the second they are released by following https://www.reddit.com/r/MUAontheCheap/ I have never paid full price yet and the deluxe sample sizes last me forever.

Also its very important to do the same routine to your hands. For many years I neglected it but now I am also using vit c on my hands, retinol and sunscreen. Hands sometimes show more signs of aging than face.

I do botox as well.

Also its very important to do the same routine to your hands. For many years I neglected it but now I am also using vit c on my hands, retinol and sunscreen. Hands sometimes show more signs of aging than face.

100% agree with this. I haven’t taken care of my hands and would only use moisturizer or hand lotion if my hands were very dry. I’m 30 and now I feel like my hands show my age more than my face.

Reactions: starj50
100% agree with this. I haven’t taken care of my hands and would only use moisturizer or hand lotion if my hands were very dry. I’m 30 and now I feel like my hands show my age more than my face.

Same here. My face isn't too bad but my hands look older. And I forgot to add in to do the neck too.

I started doing red light therapy! I bought an Omnilux Contour to use for my face and since I have small hands it fits on my hands too, I can fit both of my hands under the cheek area. I also hold it up to my neck and treat my arms. (no need to waste money buying their hand and neck device). So far its too early to tell as I got it a few days ago but I like it! HotandFlashy has some informative videos about LED masks

and

I've been really getting into red light therapy and about to buy a large panel for my body from Mito Pro. In addition to skin benefits it can also help with sleep, sore muscles (aids in recovery from weight lifting etc), reduces inflammation in the body (I have a tiny bit of inflammation in my knee), reduces pain for some people, may improve cognition, even improves mood in some people (some people on Reddit said it helped with depression/anxiety), improves circulation etc and there are lots of scientific studies to back up benefits of red light therapy... Seems like the perfect device; skin and hair benefits in addition to health and a mood booster.

I don't know why I only learned about collagen powder recently!! Didn't know about this. Ordered a big tub of Vital Proteins collagen peptides powder with hyaluronic acid. Apparently this can help hair & skin in addition to joint pain. There is also another type of Vital Proteins powder called "cartilage" which can help with pain like knee pains etc as it has type 2 collagen. You can make it by creating a bone broth from bones but I don't have time for all that.

I also got some Vitamin D +K - I just learned you need to take these together for best results as the vitamin K aids vit D absorption, as I read that bone loss happens in the face as you get older and this could make you look older.

I also think cardio helps a lot as it improves blood flow to the face and helps to build new mitochondria in both the body and the brain. The interesting thing is that red light therapy apparently strengthens the mitochondria.

I'm also interested in trying out new in-office procedures. Possibly PRP or something like that. I am very fascinated by Morpheus but I have a lower pain tolerance and I read that procedures like Morpheus and Ultherapy are super painful.

Last edited:
So an update on the red light panel, it's very good for healing cuts/bruises. I notice they go away in 1-2 days whereas before it would take maybe 4-5 days for a cut to heat etc... for example a small bruise or mark from getting blood drawn... it's super good for healing.

I am also starting to use retinol for all over my body. I bought Paulas Choice retinol body lotion with retinol which has 0.10 which is kind of weak but it's something. Versed is another brand that makes a retinol for body. For areas that I really want to focus on like hands and arms I use retinol meant for the face at 1.0 etc.

Really interested in PRP micro needling, I want to do it soon. I am not ready for Morpheus because I have a lower pain tolerance, but I want to try PRP microneedling it out (not at home but in-office). I want platelets and all that good stuff. I actually really want to do Morpheus but I'm afraid I will scream even with nerve blocks/laughing gas. I screamed when I got laser mole removal (the actual lidocaine shot made me scream too) which many people claim is not painful so.... I watched video of a man getting Morpheus and he was yelping, I could tell he was in pain even though he tried to play it off.

I want to see a derm and I also noticed I developed something called "cherry angiomas" or red moles on my arms! Its a sign of aging! I don't like these at all and I want them removed! I heard of people doing it at home with a needle but I'm not gonna do that. I want a professional to remove them properly as I have so many.

I have had "dry skin" all of my life, but you or my masseuse would never know by looking at/touching my skin.

Use an AHA for your skin! It keeps things exfoliated without the abrasive scrubbing.

I don't use makeup wipes of ANY kind. Papaya soap not only melts any makeup for a fraction of the cost of any of these cleansing balms, it exfoliates if you let it sit on your skin for a few minutes.

MOISTURIZE. Pick the best non-greasy moisturizer you can tolerate. I use a 15% GlycolicAcid Lotion from amazon after my night shower. I use Eucerin Intensive Repair lotion in the day. I don't go out much in the day, but when I do I apply sunscreen 1st.

I'd like to start using a good red light mask though. From the research I've done, some of the red light masks can nix the need for botox and fillers, with regular use.

I started using Sunday Riley's skincare line for my face a couple of months ago... OMG! Dark spots lightening up + skin glistening like a Krispy Kreme donut fresh off the conveyor belt when the hot light is on! WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Gotta add in MooGoo products to this list!
I just started trying them after finding out how many products I was using had carcinogens and thyroid affecting chemicals in the sunscreen part of them.

MooGoo use zinc instead and so far everything I've used has been far far better than the stuff I was using.

I even started using the scalp balm for dandruff the other day, and it seems to be working.

The tinted face moisturizer is so so good on dry skin!

I use sunblock when going out and use something to cover up when in the car to avoid getting burns.
At night I start by washing my face, I use a toner lotion for acne since I have eczema on my face and legs, followed by light derma roller. I use a vibrating facial tool to massage in Clinique 100h moisture surge on face and legs. In the morning I repeat the same routine excluding the derma roller. I also, highly recommend using a facial mist, which is super relaxing if you have anxiety like me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.