AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tool for collecting URLs for DMCA Takedown Requests

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2021
Howdy folks!

I've written up a small (slightly messy) script for scraping a bunch of those sites that automatically record and publish your shows. Initially it was a one-off to help save a friend from death by a thousand clicks, but I've expanded it quite a bit and made it easier to use and easier to extend. This should make it a lot simpler to manage your digital footprint (if that's something you're conscious of), but of course it can't make any sites comply - it's just to save you time.

It's publicly available here on GitHub with an overview of what it does and how to use it. Please make use of the issues submitter for support/new site requests if possible, I'm much more likely to see those.
The sites it supports are those that have a dedicated page for a model, with a paginated list of videos hosted there. With the way it's structured, it's very easy to add support for new sites - don't hesitate to ask if you've found one with your content. It presently supports 13 sites that are indexed by Google and DuckDuckGo (e.g. search results for any moderately popular model's username would be full of these pages). Admittedly, it's a bit biased to Chaturbate as that's where I and my friends stream, but several of the sites cover multiple platforms and I'm happy to add more.

Things to note:
  • This is a PowerShell script. It is effectively the same as any other executable (.exe) file. Please do not download it from anywhere other than the GitHub repository. If you're hesitant to use it and are technically inclined, try reading through the source first. If you're not technically inclined, feel free to ask questions and I'd be happy to explain the whole of it.
  • I do not recommend sending a DMCA request directly to these websites. You should send the info to the site you stream at, if they are willing to send them on your behalf (e.g. Chaturbate). If that doesn't get you anywhere, it won't hurt anything to submit the takedowns with false information - do not send P.I.I. to these websites under any circumstances.
  • There are some sites that share backends, and some of those utilize an external file host with identical links across their whole network of sites - for those, a DMCA request to the backing storage service will be take care of all of the sites in one fell swoop.
Please let me know if this is an appropriate place for this (or move it if possible, I did see that there's a models-only section which might eliminate the possibility of an arm's race, but I'm not particularly concerned about that).

Requests and contributions are welcome.

Last edited:
In addition to publishing this script, I've considered making a website to enter your username + email and you'll automatically receive notifications with the offending links for DMCA takedowns without having to run anything locally. If some interest is shown (react to this message maybe?) I'll make that happen in the near future.

Reactions: Nienna
Howdy folks!

I've written up a small (slightly messy) script for scraping a bunch of those sites that automatically record and publish your shows. Initially it was a one-off to help save a friend from death by a thousand clicks, but I've expanded it quite a bit and made it easier to use and easier to extend. This should make it a lot simpler to manage your digital footprint (if that's something you're conscious of), but of course it can't make any sites comply - it's just to save you time.

It's publicly available here on GitHub with an overview of what it does and how to use it. Please make use of the issues submitter for support/new site requests if possible, I'm much more likely to see those.
The sites it supports are those that have a dedicated page for a model, with a paginated list of videos hosted there. With the way it's structured, it's very easy to add support for new sites - don't hesitate to ask if you've found one with your content. It presently supports 13 sites that are indexed by Google and DuckDuckGo (e.g. search results for any moderately popular model's username would be full of these pages). Admittedly, it's a bit biased to Chaturbate as that's where I and my friends stream, but several of the sites cover multiple platforms and I'm happy to add more.

Things to note:
  • This is a PowerShell script. It is effectively the same as any other executable (.exe) file. Please do not download it from anywhere other than the GitHub repository. If you're hesitant to use it and are technically inclined, try reading through the source first. If you're not technically inclined, feel free to ask questions and I'd be happy to explain the whole of it.
  • I do not recommend sending a DMCA request directly to these websites. You should send the info to the site you stream at, if they are willing to send them on your behalf (e.g. Chaturbate). If that doesn't get you anywhere, it won't hurt anything to submit the takedowns with false information - do not send P.I.I. to these websites under any circumstances.
  • There are some sites that share backends, and some of those utilize an external file host with identical links across their whole network of sites - for those, a DMCA request to the backing storage service will be take care of all of the sites in one fell swoop.
Please let me know if this is an appropriate place for this (or move it if possible, I did see that there's a models-only section which might eliminate the possibility of an arm's race, but I'm not particularly concerned about that).

Requests and contributions are welcome.

I use this for DMCA takedowns! This is a pic of the txt file with all the sites after you run it :h:

Attachments

• IMG_4572.JPEG
    IMG_4572.JPEG
    7.6 MB · Views: 25
Just had a quick read through the code, if I understand correctly (I'm not really a powershell guy) it checks the sites in the list for a match on the username and then writes out the links as a text file which would then be sent to the cam site?

I wrote something similar in python for sending link removal requests to google. If I have some time I might put in a pull request to add in a better method for having people being able to add new sites to be scanned (kind of a big if at the moment since I have a bunch of projects I am already meant to be working on).

But for anyone concerned, there's no key logger or remote calls, or anything unwanted in the code so seems safe to use.

Thank you for giving it a look and saying so, I'm sure that inspires a lot more confidence than the random new user posting it.
if I understand correctly (I'm not really a powershell guy) it checks the sites in the list for a match on the username and then writes out the links as a text file which would then be sent to the cam site?
Yep, that's about it - it just has a dict of the cam recording sites with some params for the structure of pagination and video links, checks if the model-specific page exists, and then rips out every unique video link it can for that user and dumps it into a file.

Adding support for a new site is fairly straightforward, but atm since it's just a dict at the start of the script it's not the most accessible thing. I intend to refactor it to populate that dict from an accompanying json file instead, should make that process a lot easier for folks who aren't familiar with powershell (or git) - though of course if you get to it before I do I won't complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.