AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Exclusive private

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2021
What's the policy for exclusive privates. I was in one for 22 minutes and at about the 21 minute mark I noticed her lovense thing reacting to tips. I sent screen shots to customer support but they said they could only offer a %50 refund? I was a bit annoyed the whole thing wasn't exclusive. I wouldn't have bothered with the private if that was the case

Reactions: Ozzie_ and NotYou
What's the policy for exclusive privates. I was in one for 22 minutes and at about the 21 minute mark I noticed her lovense thing reacting to tips. I sent screen shots to customer support but they said they could only offer a %50 refund? I was a bit annoyed the whole thing wasn't exclusive. I wouldn't have bothered with the private if that was the case
My understanding from what @Charlie_SC has said before is that even a "normal" private requires the model to preclude the possibility of any interactions by users on other sites. So this would seem to be a violation. However I guess without some sort of actual proof that broadcasting on another site (e.g. hearing tip sounds from another platform during your private show), perhaps SC is reluctant to sanction 100% refund?

(Hopefully Charlie or Chloe will be along soon and can help you)

Upvote 0
Just curious she was giving you full attention and focused on her show with you? or she she was reacting to those tips ?this damm toys creating us lots problems, this days i have problems with it, especially if people tipping lots of 1 tk fast, toy is getting kinda crazy. vibrating longgg time till its over, hope ill find a way to fix it , this means if im going in private toy can still react manny minutes after, but in private i take it out and close it to not bother me ..so if she was reacting for tips then yeah you right , if toy just vibrating could be app problem . . sometimes toys just start vibrating without a reason, happend manny times to me and others.:happy:
And site offering you their part back not the model part wich is ok she was there those full 22 minutes with you and guess she did what u asked if u staied for 22 minutes , only coz toy vibrating u could fix that fast asking her to close the toy coz is bothering you .. you cant ask money back after 22 minutes, if was 2 min i understand but you enjoy it then want the money back what about the girl working 22 min for nothing? I understand you but i put myself in her situation will be really frustrating to work for 22 minutes and get zero , guess i would leave the site beeing affraid to take privates becouse ill end up getting nothing . if its not in the rules that toys app must be closed during the show..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I am pretty sure TOS for SC is that the model is supposed to shut down other sites when a SC member is brought into a private. But this rule is routinely broken on the site to the point where if I am considering taking a studio model private I assume the private will be streamed on another site. It has gotten to the point where I am pleasantly surprised when the model does close the other sites.

But I have gotten to the point where I don't worry about it so long as the model treats me as the center of attention, as should be the case with privates (it is what you are paying for after all)

Upvote 0
Yeh if they were offering you a refund it usually means something the mode did went against TOS or at least was agreed to be unprofessional behavior. That said a 50% on something that serious to members sounds like the CS person was choosing a terrible thing to save some money on.

Reactions: Taxistheft
Upvote 0
damm toys creating us lots problems,
Mine randomly buzzes all the time because it drops the connection then reconnects. Nothing to do with having multiple streams going, as I stream on one platform at a time. No rules broken. 🤷‍♀️ OP, is it possible that this was the case in your paid show?

Upvote 0
I can totally understand why you feel frustrated since you expect no one else to be watching but bare in mind what other models said that the lovense toy is buggy af and will vibe out of nowhere or keep vibing longer than the according tip at times. If you got to enjoy the show and she was giving you what you asked for consider she was acting in good faith.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
I could have read it wrong but I thought the OP was referring to the lovense menu in the screen when saying it was reacting to tips. If that is the case they are tips not a bug (and often show tipper usernames)

I might have misunderstood though
That is what was happening.

Reactions: Lilly_____
Upvote 0

Hey @Taxistheft
It is not forbidden for models to broadcast on other sites as well (multi-streaming).

But it is not OK to:
  • Public stream on other sites whilst in Stripchat Private/Exclusive shows
  • Communicate/chat with other people whilst in any type of private show with a Stripchat user (100% focus and attention must be given)

My suggestions for your future Exclusive shows:

Make agreements and set your boundaries.
Before you enter an Exclusive show, you may kindly ask the model if she/he is streaming on other sites to ensure they completely stop broadcasting first.
If the model agrees, you can choose to proceed with your Exclusive Show.
Should the model not comply, you have the agreement noted and you can report the model (with your evidence) to our support team for investigation.

As I've mentioned in previous threads..
Models know that if they don't follow these guidelines or respect the agreements they make with their users, those users won't return to spend tokens on them again.
Those users are also likely to give them a bad rating at the end of the show whilst also providing bad reviews (word of mouth) within the community.

It’s in a model's best interest to keep all users happy especially Exclusive Private users, otherwise, those users will go elsewhere in the future for Exclusive fun!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.