AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Share Feed

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarieElise

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
Twitter Username
@EliMarie717
MFC Username
EliMarie
Streamate Username
MarieElise
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/328205/EliMarie717/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/92217/marie717
How does the MFC share feed work? I post to it, and once in a great while I'll see my post on the main feed. But most of the time my post immediately disappears. Yet I'll see some models making 10 or 15 posts in a row? Are mine getting taken down, how does it work? I'm not getting it.

How does the MFC share feed work? I post to it, and once in a great while I'll see my post on the main feed. But most of the time my post immediately disappears. Yet I'll see some models making 10 or 15 posts in a row? Are mine getting taken down, how does it work? I'm not getting it.

This has a pretty straight forward explanation of how MFC Share Works. Click on the Adding Content to MFC Share link, tells you all of the ways content can be labeled and uploaded.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0

This has a pretty straight forward explanation of how MFC Share Works. Click on the Adding Content to MFC Share link, tells you all of the ways content can be labeled and uploaded.
I appreciate it, but there's nothing about the feed there. Unless I'm missing it. I mean the public feed on share, not my personal feed. Thanks anyway though.

Attachments

• what i mean.JPG
    what i mean.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 5
Upvote 0
I appreciate it, but there's nothing about the feed there. Unless I'm missing it. I mean the public feed on share, not my personal feed. Thanks anyway though.
oh ok. I googled MFC SHARE+feed and got a bunch of returns asking for models to feed them. :D Thought that was funny.

Upvote 0
oh ok. I googled MFC SHARE+feed and got a bunch of returns asking for models to feed them. :D Thought that was funny.
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

It might be a question few people know the answer to, because when I asked support they never really answered, and gave me like a vague non answer to a different question back. When usually they've been really helpful and on it with everything else I've ever asked. So either I'm not wording my question very well, or it's a question no one/ few people really know (s) the answer to.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

It might be a question few people know the answer to, because when I asked support they never really answered, and gave me like a vague non answer to a different question back. When usually they've been really helpful and on it with everything else I've ever asked. So either I'm not wording my question very well, or it's a question no one/ few people really know (s) the answer to.
When I run into that wall with CB it's because they don't want us to know. Which sucks because all information is valid information.

Upvote 0
When I run into that wall with CB it's because they don't want us to know. Which sucks because all information is valid information.
Lol SM too. I hate that damn wall!

Upvote 0
I've never paid any attention to it so I have no idea the ins/outs of it, sorry. It took me too long to actually figure out how to see anything outside of the accounts I follow. I wonder if anyone even looks at it.

Upvote 0
I've never paid any attention to it so I have no idea the ins/outs of it, sorry. It took me too long to actually figure out how to see anything outside of the accounts I follow. I wonder if anyone even looks at it.
They do. I got most of my followers because of share, I think.

Idk what OP is confused about. Just post lots and lots of it if you wanna keep seeing yourself on feed?

Reactions: Erika
Upvote 0
I post most of my full nudes w tags on titties and pussy tho. Other than that just cute pics to attrack att. Thats why the feed is always running, models promoting there. The ones who need it.

Upvote 0
They do. I got most of my followers because of share, I think.

Idk what OP is confused about. Just post lots and lots of it if you wanna keep seeing yourself on feed?
That’s what I’m saying. When I do that I don’t show up 🤦‍♀️

Upvote 0
Its your own feed there only. Share seems a lot emptier morning time PST if you want to stay on top of the general feed for longer.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Thanks for all the help. I don't think what I'm asking is coming across. Thanks anyways though. I'm just going to give up on it.
When I post to the general feed, my post shows for about 2 seconds then never again. But whatever, I'm going to stop using it. Because I've asked everyone I can at this point. So somewhere something is getting lost either on me, or on my account.

Upvote 0
Thanks for all the help. I don't think what I'm asking is coming across. Thanks anyways though. I'm just going to give up on it.
When I post to the general feed, my post shows for about 2 seconds then never again. But whatever, I'm going to stop using it. Because I've asked everyone I can at this point. So somewhere something is getting lost either on me, or on my account.
I think yes, you are getting pushed down by new posts. Sometimes I don't see mine too

• Helpful!
Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
I think yes, you are getting pushed down by new posts. Sometimes I don't see mine too
How does that work though, because when I scroll down I disappeared completely? That's the part I'm not understanding. I spent 30 mins trying to find it and it's nowhere, but the post before mine is there, and the one after is.

I know this sounds crazy but my posts are going into some kind of a black hole, I kid you not. Maybe there's a glitch on my account. One time it disappeared and I got a message saying it was taken down because it was B/G and only girl is allowed, fair enough. But ever since then... black hole. And I'm only posting solo pics now etc But a girl just after me posted 15 in a row? So I'm super confused.

Upvote 0
How does that work though, because when I scroll down I disappeared completely? That's the part I'm not understanding. I spent 30 mins trying to find it and it's nowhere, but the post before mine is there, and the one after is.

I know this sounds crazy but my posts are going into some kind of a black hole, I kid you not. Maybe there's a glitch on my account. One time it disappeared and I got a message saying it was taken down because it was B/G and only girl is allowed, fair enough. But ever since then... black hole. And I'm only posting solo pics now etc But a girl just after me posted 15 in a row? So I'm super confused.
If you would like to, post something and send me on dms so I check its showing up at least for me. That does sound weird. Lots of girls w huge dildos there, riding, etc.

Upvote 0

Ohhh sounds like a shadow ban.

Upvote 0
Wait is shadow ban a joke or real thing? Thanks so much @Nikkiss , I have to stream live for a while now. I'll try posting in exactly one minute though, and I guess you will either see it or not. I'll follow you too so we can DM. Thanks so much you've all been really helpful.

ETA; Oh for Christ sakes now it's showing, when all day before that it didn't, so I sound like a total nutcase 🤦‍♀️ I did 5 before this and not a 1 showed. Now I look and sound like a total demented old freak 😂

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Wait is shadow ban a joke or real thing? Thanks so much @Nikkiss , I have to stream live for a while now. I'll try posting in exactly one minute though, and I guess you will either see it or not. I'll follow you too so we can DM. Thanks so much you've all been really helpful.

ETA; Oh for Christ sakes now it's showing, when all day before that it didn't, so I sound like a total nutcase 🤦‍♀️ I did 5 before this and not a 1 showed. Now I look and sound like a total demented old freak 😂
No you don't, you look like someone who is concerned enough about their life to seek answers. I'm glad it worked out for you!

Upvote 0
Thank you and ofcourse the one that actually shows doesn't have a link to my OF or anything, it just randomly says; "black hole or no?". Lol I give up 😂Guys are gonna see that and think I've lost it.

Upvote 0
Thank you and ofcourse the one that actually shows doesn't have a link to my OF or anything, it just randomly says; "black hole or no?". Lol I give up 😂Guys are gonna see that and think I've lost it.
Guys are forever trying to stick their dick in crazy, don't sweat it.

• Funny!
Upvote 0
Shadowban isn't a thing on MFC, looks like @MarieElise got it worked out though... I was going to go check yours but your MFC isn't linked here

Upvote 0
Shadowban isn't a thing on MFC, looks like @MarieElise got it worked out though... I was going to go check yours but your MFC isn't linked here
Am I able to add it to my profile? When I first joined acf I wasn’t active on MFC but it’s quickly become one of my main sites. It’s been a really cool experience for me. I’m having more success there than I did 2015. Probably mostly due to advice and sharing on this forum 💛

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Am I able to add it to my profile? When I first joined acf I wasn’t active on MFC but it’s quickly become one of my main sites. It’s been a really cool experience for me. I’m having more success there than I did 2015. Probably mostly due to advice and sharing on this forum 💛
yup just add your username in the mfc field here https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/account/

• Hugs
Upvote 0
I see a bunch of stuff on your feed (accessed from your page directly) from 3 and 2 months ago, and then a whole bunch from the last 2 days. Seems to be working now!

I’m having more success there than I did 2015. Probably mostly due to advice and sharing on this forum 💛
Glad you're finding success there!

Upvote 0
I see a bunch of stuff on your feed (accessed from your page directly) from 3 and 2 months ago, and then a whole bunch from the last 2 days. Seems to be working now!

Glad you're finding success there!
Thanks so much for checking it. Yeah the ones from the last 2 days are the ones . Only 2 of all of those showed up to the general feed, but it’s ok. I should be more efficient w my time anyways . I do really love that site. It’s way more fun that I remember 🥳

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.