AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Annoying things members do

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love those members who's ego's couldn't fit inside the Grand Canyon and feel the need to verbally express their God complex in chat; like how good looking they are, how fit and athletic their body is, how many women they been with, how much money they make, what kind of car they drive, etc. One claimed that he had numerous female stalkers, and another stated that the model might "fall in love" if he showed a picture of himself.

mutantdonut said:
and another stated that the model might "fall in love" if he showed a picture of himself.

Was that guy just recently? Cause I think I was in a room where that guy pulled that line. :p

Members who constantly make things about them. They're tired so they bring it up 1000 times until you finally tell them to get some fucking sleep if they're so tired. They're sick so they find a way to bring it up in every point of the conversation. You leave your computer open with MFC signed in for a few hours by accident and they think you're ignoring them, so they get mad and leave you crazy messages.

When members don't realize there's a time and a place.

I keep a good, joking, laid-back vibe in my room (at least I try to.) But every once in awhile I have call upon Sexy Lily to get my hustle on and drum up interest for a show. And there's usually at least one person who feels the need to bring up pooping habits, or start trolling new premiums who are getting excited for a show,or otherwise divert attention in a way that would normally be ok but I'M TRYING TO DRUM UP INTEREST SO PEOPLE WILL PAY ME TO DIDDLE MYSELF, OK? No one's gonna pay to see my butt if you keep talking about bowel movements.

CharlotteLace said:
PunkInDrublic said:
Show your tits/get naked and then I'll go pvt. Really dude? Are you seriously trying/willing to scam/lie just to see some titties? Have you no dignity guy? I cringe,lose faith in humanity, and kinda hate being a member everytime I see anything like this.

Haha, I drunkenly warned my room the other day that that's the quickest way to get banned from my room. Especially if they throw in the "I want to see if it's worth buying" line. Motherfucker, you're lucky it's a "ban" button and not a "stab you in the eyeballs through the computer" button.

I wish I could press the "THANK THANK THANK THANK FFS THANK" button a million times for this comment. XD

Model: I didn't like that movie.
Guy: You have horrible taste and don't know what you are talking about, [etc. etc. on and on and on he went]
Model: ?
Me: Uh, Guy, are you insulting our hostess?
Guy: I'm just trying to make her mad!
Me:, Well, uh, ok, but what if you succeeded?
Guy: Then I win!

Me: in a pm to Model: "Christ, what an asshole"
Model: Remind me to ban him later. And, no he doesn't tip.
Me: You got it.

Next day, he was banned.
Next day, he starts mfcmailing the model, "but that's ridiculous you banned me"
Me: tips the model and enjoys his time in her room all the more

LacieLaPlante said:
Members who constantly make things about them. They're tired so they bring it up 1000 times until you finally tell them to get some fucking sleep if they're so tired.
There's this one guy who I honestly really like, and he doesn't usually make things about himself. But he has a fucked up sleep schedule and never gets any decent sleep apparently, or enough sleep. And when I'm online late at night, at some point he has to bring up that he's so tired. And then again. And again. "Should probably get some sleep..." "Been awake for 24 hours now..." "I only slept 3 hours last night..."
I've started simply saying "OK, good night XY!" and waving at the cam whenever he does this to imply that I understand his sentences as him saying that he's about to leave, and then he just goes "nah I'm staying here". :woops:

mutantdonut said:
I love those members who's ego's couldn't fit inside the Grand Canyon and feel the need to verbally express their God complex in chat; like how good looking they are, how fit and athletic their body is, how many women they been with, how much money they make, what kind of car they drive, etc. One claimed that he had numerous female stalkers, and another stated that the model might "fall in love" if he showed a picture of himself.
Gotta love it when guys use their "good looks" and "athletic bodies" to try to make you watch their cam for free. It's like, "I'm sure this girl only watches cams in private because the guys are all old and fat! That doesn't include me! Ha! I'm hot!"
Bro, I watch cams in private because watching them in public chat would take my attention away from the public chat which is 10 times more important than paying attention to your "fit" self staring at your own screen with a dead expression, or your 1357 inch dick. If I wanted to look at hot male non-celebrity bodies, I'd just open ladybonersgw on reddit or pics of my man.

Members that expect me to RP or get sexy with them through PMs while I'm still doing public chat... without any tips or warning.

I'd be happy to talk dirty through PMs with viewers... for tips! When I'm in public chat, I'm trying to be interesting and engaging for all of my viewers. Random sext PMs can be distracting and a turn off. Be nice to me ~ talk to me a bit ~ ask before you start to role play! Chances are if you send a little lovin' my way, I'll send some back!

Don't immediately PM with "I'm stroking my hard cock for you bb" and expect me to jump on the bandwagon without any incentive.

I have to say that by far the most annoying thing that I've encountered on MFC is when regulars appoint themselves as personal assistants. I'm perfectly capable of reading her topic/profile on my own without you spamming the chat with the models video deals or countdown.

When a member asks where a model lives and immediately replies with, "omg I'm moving there asap."

"How is it possible that you're single?"

It annoys me when members get snarky/grumpy that you aren't pay in enough attention to them specifically in public chat. Like they want your exclusive attention and try to steer the conversation to themselves or whatever they want to talk about, and get snippy or passive aggressive when you talk about other things or talk to other people. I find this happens a lot with guys who hang out with lower camscore models, because they want less people around so they'll be one of the only chatters, and then when your room gets busier and you start to focus on everyone, they're bitter about it rather than happy for you that you're doing better.

candymatic said:
Members that expect me to RP or get sexy with them through PMs while I'm still doing public chat... without any tips or warning.

I'd be happy to talk dirty through PMs with viewers... for tips! When I'm in public chat, I'm trying to be interesting and engaging for all of my viewers. Random sext PMs can be distracting and a turn off. Be nice to me ~ talk to me a bit ~ ask before you start to role play! Chances are if you send a little lovin' my way, I'll send some back!

Don't immediately PM with "I'm stroking my hard cock for you bb" and expect me to jump on the bandwagon without any incentive.

How do you deal with this? :/ Cause I'm really bad at setting rules and 'enforcing' them :p I'm usually scared that if I do anything they might not want or like I'll chase them away..

xAmber said:
candymatic said:

How do you deal with this? :/ Cause I'm really bad at setting rules and 'enforcing' them :p I'm usually scared that if I do anything they might not want or like I'll chase them away..

If someone PMs me with something similar to that I'll just let them know straight up.

"Sounds hot, I'd love to play along. How about some incentive? ;)"
"Thanks bby, you know tips make me wet!!"
"I'd love to play, for a tip! Surprise me!"
I do the same thing if someone asks to watch their cam ~ "I'd love to, for a tip! WINK!"
Etc.

If the person tries to keep playing without paying (after being told your personal rules about it), be forceful ("Sorry, I really don't PM or play without tips first!"). I'll eventually just stop PMs or ignore, if the member is being too pushy. Some people just don't get the message!

If you do end up "chasing them away," they aren't worth your time anyway. There are tons of amazing members on the site that will hang out with you and pay2play because they genuinely like you and want to see more of you!

candymatic said:
Do you really use bby or bb?

Reactions: DudeExtreme
AmberCutie said:
candymatic said:

Haha, yeah actually... My members/friends and I use it jokingly all the time. If someone wants to PM me with "Hey bb lemme show you my cock" I have no problem responding the same way. ;)

I would NEVER go into another model's room and say HEY BB (on my premium account or as a model), if they weren't my friend already. I know how annoying it can be to some girls.

Reactions: NaNatasha
mutantdonut said:

These people never tip. :lol:

AmberCutie said:
candymatic said:

I go full retard

"HI BB YUMMMMMMMMMMM UR COCK SOOOOOO GOOD IN MY MOUTH yayayayayay Y U NO TEEEEEEPS ME? MAKE ME sooooooooo sad YAYAYAYA"

The rate of success this achieves would make you want to break drywall with your face

and I'm not even ashamed

LilyMarie said:
Showing the model other peoples' penises in an attempt to turn her on is even worse than showing her your own penis in an attempt to turn her on - which is saying something.

As a heterosexual male, i couldn't understand why other heterosexual males were willing to flash their penis willingly and openly at females, when no one on the planet seems to find the penis as aesthetically pleasing. I remember a discussion i had with a female friend of mine (who once tried posting a craigslist dating ad and received several dick pics in response), to which we concluded that these guys are either A) exhibitionist or B) carry the misconception that women will be aroused when seeing a dick. I tend to lean heavily on the misconception theory. It's no secret that men are easily aroused when we see just a little bit more skin on a woman, whether it's a bare shoulder, an inch of cleavage, etc. I wouldn't be surprised to see how many guys have the erroneous belief that women equally crave to see male privates.

mutantdonut said:
As a heterosexual male, i couldn't understand why other heterosexual males were willing to flash their penis willingly and openly at females, when no one on the planet seems to find the penis as aesthetically pleasing. I remember a discussion i had with a female friend of mine (who once tried posting a craigslist dating ad and received several dick pics in response), to which we concluded that these guys are either A) exhibitionist or B) carry the misconception that women will be aroused when seeing a dick. I tend to lean heavily on the misconception theory. It's no secret that men are easily aroused when we see just a little bit more skin on a woman, whether it's a bare shoulder, an inch of cleavage, etc. I wouldn't be surprised to see how many guys have the erroneous belief that women equally crave to see male privates.

Actually, as a heterosexual male, I find my own penis rather aesthetically pleasing and I've seen some good looking penises on other guys too. As for why a guy might like to flash his penis, this may be part of being exhibitionist but there's also the possibility that he gets turned on by knowing that a real live girl saw his penis. I dunno. :?

Protocosmo said:
... There's also the possibility that he gets turned on by knowing that a real live girl saw his penis. I dunno. :?

I think this is most likely the case. He's forcing someone else to look at it and it's a turn on to think about her seeing his dick/being tricked into seeing it.

Reactions: Aurora
CharlotteLace said:
I think I love you.
:oops: :oops: :oops:
CharlotteLace said:
Motherfucker, you're lucky it's a "ban" button and not a "stab you in the eyeballs through the computer" button.
Now I'M starting to get that ol' warm fuzzy feeling :romance-inlove: Ain't love grand? :mrgreen:

Wow, 1500 cocks getting wanked to you right now!

This is an epidemic of astonishing proportions. The sheer number if separate individuals who feel the need to make this statement during a show is mind boggling.

If you are more interested in how many penis are present than the girl banging her snatch on screen... you may be on the wrong site El Duderino.

This is more of a problem on Chaturbate than MFC, but I get it there, too - the guys who won't take "I don't fuck strangers/don't meet up in person with people I meet online" and keep insisting that we are somehow going to fuck at some point. "But I'm hot/have a huge cock/great abs/in awesome shape/other pointless bragging". Well, first off, I'm not that shallow, and second, put your huge cock away, because 10+inches isn't sexy, it's painful, and I don't want it. "Well, if we ran into each other in a bar, I bet you'd fuck me then." No, I don't take home strangers from bars. And again with the not shallow thing.

Then there's all the guys who want to marry/impregnate me. The second part especially is a huge turn-off, because I really don't want children, and nobody will accept that concept.

To me, this goes beyond as merely annoying.... there are those members who throw a verbal tantrum when they don't get what they want. In which case.....

Attachments

• 20080105014525_wambulance.jpg
    20080105014525_wambulance.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 265
ComicOzzie said:
JoleneBrody said:

Because if I am wanking, that means everyone is wanking! :dance:
If you are typing about how many peni you are currently drooling over than I would guess you aren't actually... :lol:

JoleneBrody said:
ComicOzzie said:
JoleneBrody said:

If you are typing about how many peni you are currently drooling over than I would guess you aren't actually... :lol:

I find them annoying even if they don't mention wanking. Just announcing things that anyone can see for themselves, number of people in the room, is one of my pet peeves.

Just Me said:
JoleneBrody said:
ComicOzzie said:
JoleneBrody said:

I find them annoying even if they don't mention wanking. Just announcing things that anyone can see for themselves, number of people in the room, is one of my pet peeves.
I find this strange. I recently started reaching high room counts for the first time in my camming career and it's REALLY exciting when I'm doing a show and there is a lot of people watching me. Oftentimes I'm so busy with putting on a show that I don't notice the room counts so for someone to go "wow! 1500 people in here!" always feels incredible to me, and since I'm an exhibitionist it makes me even more excited to perform.

Also, it's not uncommon with on-stage performing, which I've been getting into, for performers to comment on how many people are in the audience. Sure, we can all just look and see for ourselves, but it's EXCITING to be backstage and everyone going "fuck yeah full house!"

Now, the wanking mention is annoying, for sure. But to just briefly mention that there's a bunch of people watching ME? Go ahead, make my day! :lol: What I find much more annoying is when nobody is tipping and room counts are low and guys go "why don't you have 1000 people in here right now?" Uhhhh because my camscore is low because nobody's tipping Captain Obvious! :woops:

Status
Not open for further replies.