AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What else should you know about being a webcam model?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the positive side... at least you didn't mention Bitcoin :snooze:

Have a nice day :)

ZIpfxER.png

:D

Any model who has cammed for even a day will tell you that nothing makes new users to a room scatter faster than calling them out individually, whether verbally or in chat or PM. .

I even get nervous when I enter a models room and she says hi right away. But I have noticed it helped me a lot in my room. They usually talk back and I have made a few regulars this way. Kinda strange. Maybe its just the people I attract. But I definitely dont PM. And I dont say hi right away either. I feel like that comes off desperate. But if they have been in the room for a bit I definitely say hi to them

Reactions: SaffronBurke
It's true, I'm not a model... how in the Lord's name I dare to write something about camming and adult videochat?! One question tho: how many models can see themselves from the client's point of view?
client can be replaced with: premium user, basic, viewer, fan ... so on

You are not the first guy to come to ACF and post something like this. Every couple of months we get a new camming manual from a camming guru who has never cammed before. They are always men and they always post nonsense because I would make mistakes too if I wrote a manual about how to be a good carpenter when my only relationship to wood is I own wooden furniture. You are getting flamed for posting your ideas in here because it makes it seem that your only purpose is to pick up a camgirl qt or to get it going with words instead of tokens.

Your manual will only be useful for someone who -like you- has never cammed before but who -unlike you- has never watched cams. Having your own blog is okay, maybe some girl who is thinking about camming and has no clue will stumble upon it and it will be of help, but bringing this kind of material here will only get you laughed at.

If you want attention from a camgirl spend some money on tokens instead.

I just want to point out real quick that this thread hasn't really been posted in since June 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.