AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Guys, what gets you tipping?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2015
Florida
Not rolling in it, but I tip what I can when I can. Usually, I just scroll through the MFC homepage, avoiding the high-population rooms (my few little tokens aren't going to help somebody who takes in thousands a day).

Things that make my tipping finger feel clicky:

Props that make me laugh (like a model drinking out of a coffee cup that says 'Team Go Fuck Yourself).

Profiles that make me laugh (for the record, abustybabe has one of the funniest profiles I've seen on MFC).

Models who say funny shit that makes me laugh (one of my faves would do silly JOI in a Russian accent and talk dirty in a Jewish grandmother voice).

Models with great names (looking at you, spookyscully).

And generally, models who are clever, funny, lively and just slightly snarky. Don't really care if they show their vajayays and do cum shows and whatnot.

The ones I never tip are the ones who just sit there dull-eyed waiting to receive tokens just for being present. If you want to get paid just for showing up, go work for the Post Office.

What about you guys?

I'm a model but I tend to tip on both MFC and my main cam site, SM. I have similar tastes for tipping. I always love tipping a girl that's happily talking about something she's passionate about even if it's not something I'm passionate about.

In my own camroom I'm always on some sort of Nerd rant or talking about a favorite video game or telling stories and when I perv I like to see what a model really cares about, the way I share the things I care about on cam. A few weeks ago I caught Luxy Reid talking about availability of college textbooks and markups forced on students... it's not a subject I know a lot about but it was clear she was very passionate about it and that was beautiful so I tipped her for sharing that.

Excitement and passion are something that will always get me hitting the tip button.

1. She is beautiful
2. I feel sorry for her (looks genuinely upset, sad, tired, what have you...)
3. I've got some pervy things to say to her (seriously, this shit goes in a tipnote)
4. I've got some romantic things to say to her (seriously, this shit goes in a tipnote)
5. I've got a question I would like to ask her (and if it's a marriage proposal, then seriously, this shit goes in a tipnote)
6. She is a real bitch and I want to f*ck with her a little in tipnotes (token beggars exempt from this one; also, I don't get too malicious)
7. I am bored as hell
8. She looks bored as hell
9. She is Olivia (this isn't one that really "gets me tipping"; tipping is something that just starts happening on its own when in Olivia's presence)
10. Listening to her sing just made completely forget where I was for a few minutes
11. She is crying (not serious crying, but one of those girls that has a reputation for frequently crying for little or no good reason; I like to console them in small tipnotes. I never let on that I am being completely tongue-in-cheek. Have no idea why, but I find this hilarious)
12. She has one of those bullshit topics like "If I don't make xxxx tokens today I am getting evicted". Love to give these girls one token and say "Hope this helps"
13. She's got good audio and she does the song request thing (got to be in the mood for this one)
14. I am drunk
15. It is one of those rare occasions when I have tokens

Last edited:
Good question: what gets me to tip a model?

It may even start with: what draws me to a particular model to begin with?

I like intelligent models that I can have conversations with about all manner of subjects. I have had excellent conversations with models about things like art, atheism, architecture, photography, history and politics for instance.

So in that respect, i value companionship perhaps more than shear sexual services.

And it's always fun to see people improvise: Piperfinn and her funbox is a good example. She's hilarious with it. I mean, come on, how many times do you see a camgirl pretend to be a monkey dressed up as a penguin in a zoo throwing feces at the visitor who just realises that the penguins are not real?

I also tip for encouragement. Some models need the boost.

And every now and then, i just want to see someone in private .. it happens.. ;)

Something creative happening, such as singing, playing a musical instrument, paint shows, cooking, dancing, talking philosophy.

Funny things, any laughter for any reason is a winner. Although it might not be an immediate tip event, it's a reason to revisit a model.

Competitions:such as Miss MFC, tip wars against other models, internal room competions, cum control. I'm not a competitive person by nature, but competitions on MFC is often extremely entertaining.

Sexy stuff: teasing, titillation, but nothing hardcore.

Only use MFC.

Last edited:
A friendly smile is a great place to start. Then acknowledge me and make me feel welcome. It's easy from there. I tip for friendliness and keep tipping if it seems to be appreciated.

This pretty much sums it up for me too. A model doesn't have to be involved in any hard core performance for me to start tipping. As long as she is warm, friendly, entertaining and engages with the members in her room I'll tip for pretty much anything, be it smiles, flashes, teases, dances, juggling, playing music or just conversation, but most of all... her time. If she gives me some of her time and attention, its only fair that I acknowledge that with some tips.

Last edited:
Video deals sometimes get me to bite. Sense of humor is a really big seller.

What gets me to tip... hmmm...

Well as some have said, a nice smile is a great start. A good smile on a pretty girl is hard to turn down. :blush:

Being friendly is also big in my book. I also like when a model is at least a little nerdy, a little sarcastic, and can take a joke at her expense once in a while.

I'll also tip a model if I do enjoy whats happening in the room. It could be a super sexy show, it could be a beautiful dance, or just a really good conversation. I can't tell how many times I've thrown in a comment that would normally go into chat into a tip note just so I can show a model I value her time. And that's a big thing for me: I want to show a model I value her time enough to tip, even little amounts here and there.

And when i can afford it, I'll tip for snapchat, I'll play a fun game, or I'll try and enter a raffle. Those are more "can I afford it and what prizes are being offered" specific. Videos? Not really my thing all the time. I value the on cam time more than video time (although I will never turn down a video if i win one >:)).

What gets me to tip... hmmm...

Well as some have said, a nice smile is a great start. A good smile on a pretty girl is hard to turn down. :blush:

Being friendly is also big in my book. I also like when a model is at least a little nerdy, a little sarcastic, and can take a joke at her expense once in a while.

I'll also tip a model if I do enjoy whats happening in the room. It could be a super sexy show, it could be a beautiful dance, or just a really good conversation. I can't tell how many times I've thrown in a comment that would normally go into chat into a tip note just so I can show a model I value her time. And that's a big thing for me: I want to show a model I value her time enough to tip, even little amounts here and there.

And when i can afford it, I'll tip for snapchat, I'll play a fun game, or I'll try and enter a raffle. Those are more "can I afford it and what prizes are being offered" specific. Videos? Not really my thing all the time. I value the on cam time more than video time (although I will never turn down a video if i win one >:)).

Aww, this thread put a smile on my face! Especially this post above by MrShepard! :) Thank you to everyone!

This is usually what gets me to tip someone:

1. I've watched them a lot to learn from them. They never know I'm also a fellow model, but I feel like I owe them something. Usually these are models near the top.

2. They're funny or adorable.

3. They're ACF girls. When I find an ACF girl online, I always want to check out her room! If I have tokens at the time I always tip! And they always meet the criteria for #2.

I think that there's a good chance I might be a terrible person. In 3 years working on MFC I have never tipped a model. In fact I resist the urge to even watch Other models from fear of being influenced.
Silly I know, but, and this is directed to all the crafty or artistic folks out there, but I write and often I'll find myself stumbling across a book or poem or some other literary work that I might have written myself had I not just read it. Perhaps I could have executed it better or been more clever with the wording. A stolen idea I never had.
Sorry girls I'll be more supportive

I think that there's a good chance I might be a terrible person. In 3 years working on MFC I have never tipped a model. In fact I resist the urge to even watch Other models from fear of being influenced.
Silly I know, but, and this is directed to all the crafty or artistic folks out there, but I write and often I'll find myself stumbling across a book or poem or some other literary work that I might have written myself had I not just read it. Perhaps I could have executed it better or been more clever with the wording. A stolen idea I never had.
Sorry girls I'll be more supportive
If it helps any, tipping other models can be used as a tax deduction. You can call it entertaining/networking with business colleges. ^.^

If it helps any, tipping other models can be used as a tax deduction. You can call it entertaining/networking with business colleges. ^.^

There's a naughty joke in there somewhere, but I'm too lazy to look for it.

Roffle someone liked my post, and I noted a spelling error- colleagues not colleges. Something amuses me about the idea of tipping business colleges.

Roffle someone liked my post, and I noted a spelling error- colleagues not colleges. Something amuses me about the idea of tipping business colleges.

Makes sense...all those MBAs who are just gonna end up waiting tables. :)

In my opinion, the best things to look for in a good cam girl is relatively simple.

Attractiveness, obviously.
Personality. You can't be as stiff as cardboard, rarely talk (if at all) and expect people to just tip you whatever you want.
Sense of humor. I LOVE a girl who can make me smile and/or laugh. You get lots of point with me if you can do that.

And last, but not least.... authenticity. I can't STAND fake women, whether it is their personality or something else, or even worse, guys who pretend to be a model by using fake photos and video recordings.

You don't have to have ALL of the above, but if you do, you'll be fantastic on MFC and people will love you.

The outfit the girl is wearing... I have a fetish and like my girls dressed up like they were going out to party... and then get fucked.

Id rather tip a girl to dress sexy then tip a girl to take her clothes off.

My mood is always changing though so what I might think it a sexy outfit now might not be sexy to me later. Its all based on the mood I am in I guess.

If the girl is doing something unusual on cam sexually... fucking a bottle, her bedpost, her stockings, he shoes... her stick shift in the car... I don't know why but I LOVE watch girls use unusual items.

Status
Not open for further replies.