AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
  • Helpful!
Reactions: DrWangFei
I feel like I've come to be too dependent on technology anymore, plus I have a short attention span. It's almost impossible for me to watch a movie or tv without also having IMDB open. More often than not, it leads to me scrolling through who's in the movie, followed by going "oh my fuck, that's that kid from (insert random 20 year old movie)!"

Anybody else do that?

I feel like I've come to be too dependent on technology anymore, plus I have a short attention span. It's almost impossible for me to watch a movie or tv without also having IMDB open. More often than not, it leads to me scrolling through who's in the movie, followed by going "oh my fuck, that's that kid from (insert random 20 year old movie)!"

Anybody else do that?
Do it all the time too. See somebody in a movie that looks vaguely familiar and I have to figure out what other movies I've watched them from.

I really worry about what computers are doing to our brains. I try to combat it by reading books with all devices silenced/off.

On the other hand, I just realized I have exactly 3 weeks to learn some basic French and am downloading ALL THE LANGUAGE APPS.

Couldn't figure out which thread in General Camming would be the appropriate spot for this question...

Do people still use the term "ninja tip" on MFC? And just so we're clear...the ninja tip is A) the one where the member's name is kept anonymous to both the model and the room, right?

Or is it B) the tip where only the model can see the member's name and tip amount? I feel like it's A? Sorry, it's been a while.

When I go afk for couple hours and come back to see so many bans and a doghousing! :bag:
Did war break out when I wasn't looking?

o_O

As per my profile quote: "I don't know what's going on, but I do know that I'm scared". :sweating:

my general noseyness is making me wonder just what the hell I missed too

Ditto to all of the above. First thread i look into this afternoon and i see new post by someone banned. :mask:
Off to read all the other posts now, even the boring ones. :bored:

So far I see at least 6 people banned and 1 doghoused... :nailbiting:

Actually if you go to the thread "Who the F*$%# are you?! Yeah... introduce yourself here" and look at the last 10 pages or so you'll notice it's a lot more than that. Lot.

I sense a trend among the banned. Most of them made 'superficial' posts, and had only done around 10 to 20 or so.
"I like that!"
"No way!"
"Cool!"
Things of that nature. I also suspect multiple accounts from the same IP address, but that's a guess.

Except for Azhrarn. He's just an ass. ;)

I will actually miss Azharn, there was the occasional nugget of a good point buried deep within the mountain of crazy, but yeah with the way he set about expressing himself its not a shock to see the hammer fall.

I actually enjoy seeing someone on here not afraid to speak their mind even if it goes against popular opinion. God knows I probably disagree with most on the forum when it comes to political and religious ideals. But yeah, in his case, he just couldn't make a point without also making it a derogatory remark. That's not only rude, but it weakens your argument. It's like he never took a debate class in his life.

I'm such a cheap bastard. I want to try a new language learning program, but I don't want to shell out $20 to find out if it works for me...
Anyone tried the Fluent Forever guides/flash cards?

I'm such a cheap bastard. I want to try a new language learning program, but I don't want to shell out $20 to find out if it works for me...
Anyone tried the Fluent Forever guides/flash cards?

Have you tried this online course? Looks to be free and the full courses are there.
https://alison.com/learn/french

Reactions: AerynShade
@AerynShade If you have a hard time believing you'll go through making time for it each day, then I strongly advice doing audio learning first. I've never heard of Fluent Forever, but I highly recommend Lonely Planet (I know 10 languages, and have a ton of their phrasebooks). Most of their stuff in shop is cheap, and can fit in your pocket, but they also have a descent dictionary, major grammar and cultural highlights.

Reactions: AerynShade
@AerynShade If you have a hard time believing you'll go through making time for it each day, then I strongly advice doing audio learning first. I've never heard of Fluent Forever, but I highly recommend Lonely Planet (I know 10 languages, and have a ton of their phrasebooks). Most of their stuff in shop is cheap, and can fit in your pocket, but they also have a descent dictionary, major grammar and cultural highlights.
You know 10 languages!?!?!?! Holy shit, lady! I think the Lonely Planet guide might be good for when I go to Taiwan since my Mandarin is, uh, non-existent.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
@AerynShade Hah, yeah my parents found I could learn a couple easily then they were like LEARN ALL ZEE LANGUAGES! But yeah, LP has tons of languages and dialects, I'm sure you'll be able to find what you're looking for. ^.^