AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Body Insecurities

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2015
Twitter Username
@venusdarksmfc
MFC Username
Lilvixen_
okay i feel this is a good general topic because i know most of us girls and guys have some what insecurities about themselves, now coming from a girl who has plenty of them, like i hate how my broad shoulders are, an i feel they aren't sexy, i have a skin tag on my ass, an i am trying to get rid of it and its taken to long, so the skin tag on my ass is stopping me from doing such amazing shows.. yes i cant believe i shared this but you know what i feel it needs to be said. but any how if you guys or girls have any insecurities you would like to share about your body feel free.

VenusDarkStar_MFC looking at your MFC pics you have an AMAZING body. I guess we're harder on ourselves than we think others are but I cannot see how anyone you date would be anything but geeked to enter a room with you on their arm.

Me? I'm so yewgly the NSA won't allow me to post my pic but if I'm insecure about anything I guess it would be my nose. I've come to grips with most of my other insecurities, and I sure have them; some I may be able to help and mothers I'll live with.

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
whats wrong with your nose? is it to big to you? do you feel it doesnt fit your face? i am sure you have a cute nose :D and thank you, for having a kid i have came a long ways with getting my body back to where i want it. its not completely back to were i want it but its getting there.

It's hard to explain. I look in the mirror and feel my nostrils are too prominent. I don't know if that makes sense. Maybe they're not tho, like I said often we're harder on ourselves than others are on us.

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
I've been trying for 7 years to get rid of the damage done to me by having a child and it just doesn't work. Everything I lose I gain back by some freaky weird shit that my body does to itself. So I have a flabby, saggy, stretch marky tummy. I am considering cosmetic surgery to at least lessen it. I don't think the stretch marks will ever go away (they have faded but are still deep as hell), but I don't really care as long as they blend in mostly.

I also have a habit of eating my feelings :p

Mostly I just like to focus about the great things about me, though. And I know for every time I look in the mirror and think "ew", someone else out there is seeing me and being like "woah!"
I could dwell forever on what I hate about myself but I've been trying to open my mind to body positivity and appreciating beauty in all forms for the past few years. It leads to a much happier me, even if there are some things I would change ;)

I have a massive proportion issue. My measurements are approximately 31-24-37. So there's a huge difference between my boobies and my massive butt. But it kind of makes me feel like tinker bell when I'm not crying about it. I also have an issue with the way my hips flow. Not so glamorous. And I have a stomach roll issue, whenever I do shows and I'm bent in a way that allows my whole body to be in the frame (without me not being able to see) I look like zoidberg. Most people never seem to have an issue with my body, in fact I'm always complimented saying I have a bombshell body... but I'm massively critical and a perfectionist. It has sadly ruined a lot of confidence in camming with me. I never hated my body as much as I do while camming. (I've also gained weight which doesn't help xP) I'm losing the weight and my body is slowly becoming a more attractive shape, so that's good. I hope y'all get your body issues fixed. You deserve it. :)

girly i know how you feel, trust me. i have some stretch marks on me also, that are on my thighs but they arent noticeable, there is one thing i know about myself is, sometimes i give in and not care even if it bothers me but then i look at the bright side of things when i notice people like me for who i am. but girl i am sure your still gorgeous no matter what. i am sure there is someone who likes you for who you are and finds you attractive in all forms :h:. also you have to remember the human body alone is gorgeous even if it has flaws, but thats just the way i see it, i dont know if others do but hey! they should start seeing it that way :)

i myself have problems with my stomach, like i feel fat even tho i am just thick, but i dont see it that way. i always get compliments on how amazing i look.. or how amazing my body looks. i also hate my boobs since i had a kid they went to hell, but men seem to love them, but i want a boob reduction and lift but thats in the future i guess.. anyhow you girls are perfect no matter how you feel about your body or how it looks, just remember your beautiful in your own way :h:

And I know for every time I look in the mirror and think "ew", someone else out there is seeing me and being like "woah!"

I actually think something is wrong with my mirror above my sink in the bathroom. I look at it and most times i think, "you looking goood, Man!!" :) But then I turn on my webcam and see myself and wonder why I don't look anything like I do in the mirror? (Or I go to to work and the person I socialize at work with says, "dude, you been drinking"? But I just looked at myself in that stupid mirror a half hour ago that makes me look good!) Sooo I turn off my webcam and in the rare instance when a model says "you can turn your webcam on," I tell them I'm having a bad hair day. LOL.

@VenusDarkStar_MFC ~ I have em on my thighs too and under my ass and near my armpits. But they're not too noticeable there so I don't really worry about it.

@LunaTuna those sound like sexy measurements to me ;D

n_i_c_u I can understand what you mean about looking into a mirror, I have those insecurities but in reverse. I look in the mirror and see the most disgusting looking person there has to be on the face of the earth. But then I go to church (yep, I attend church deep in the Bible Belt...that probably surprises some people) but those little old ladies come up to me and hug me and tell me how handsome I am. Serioulsy ma'am, you're in church, please refrain from lying.

I'm one giant body insecurity! I can't think of one part of me that I feel good about :bag:

For what it's worth, Hapa, I really like what I've seen of your personality. Just judging from your posts on here, I think you're a really cool kid who I'd be friends with in real life. You're always down-to-earth, you don't have the sucky-uppy type of personality like some guys, and you're not overly confident/egotistic. I like that. You just seem awesome.

That being said, I know how it is to have body insecurities. We all do. But whenever you find someone who absolutely adores the thing you hate the most about yourself, you kinda start to think it's not that bad over time. You know the saying about, "Tell someone something for long enough, and they'll start to believe it." Fuck the haters and focus on the good parts.

*big breath*

-big, crooked nose
-short, greying hair
-cellulite
-about four dress sizes too big for my liking
-hate my nipples with a passion
-I'm short as fuck
-cystic acne
-huge pores
-huge fivehead
-pretty much anything to do with my legs
-hooded eyelids
-short, stubby hands

I should stop... I try not to dwell on these things but work towards improving what I can. But yeah, I'm not perfect by any means, still try to love myself though.

Hair-yesyesyes I know it's beautiful thank you, but it's only beautiful because if I don't pay to have it done I have to spend 4+ hours on it.
Body hair-seriously thinking of laser hair removal. I shave and it's back like an hour later.
Feet-possibly in the top 100 list of ugliest feet in the world
Acne-They aren't seen on cam because I use proactive...it works.
Cellulite-Not as bad as it used to be, but definitely noticeable on my Chun Li thunder thighs :p
I seriously yo-yo gain/lose 5-10 lbs a month...super frustrating when clothes that fit last week don't, but I know they might in a month. Not to mention the guys in chat who whine about me not being their ideal chubby/thin weight, even though they said I was perfect a month ago...frankly I start to ban em anymore when they talk like this. No need for that crap.

But yeah, I'm not perfect by any means, still try to love myself though.
That's what we all have to remember: nobody is perfect, and we need to love ourselves. It's ok to strive for improvement for things that can be changed, but fixating on the negatives won't help anything.

On that note, I'm going to join in because sometimes it just feels good to get it all out there! For me, it almost helps me NOT fixate on these problems by admitting openly to them.

• Un-flat belly - my lower belly (aka "pooch", "pouch" to many) has always had a little extra jiggle to it. It has come to be known as my "cake belly" in AmberLand, but even cute nicknames for it don't make me like it.
  • Cellulite - yeah I know, even the thinnest girls have it, but I don't know anyone who enjoys the sight of it.
  • Hot dogs - sometimes called a spare tire, but I hate the little fat rolls on my upper-side-midsection. HATE.
  • Aging - I'm starting to feel the effects of getting older. Gray hairs popping up (luckily they aren't visible on cam), skin is loosening and changing texture in places (my most hated spot is right under my chin/throat area).
  • My eyelids - I inherited hooded eyelids from my mama. I love eye makeup, but I don't have the most preferable canvas for such art.
  • My boobs - I'm sure some may be shocked at this but I've been insecure about my boobs all my life. Camming has helped quite a bit since a lot of folks think they're fantastic, but I still have my days where I wish they had anti-gravity abilities. :) I get envious of the bras/tops that girls with firmer perkier boobies can wear sometimes. #BigNaturalBoobiesProblems
  • Schamberg Disease / ugly capillaries in my feet/lower legs - just in the last few years this began, and now I don't show my feet/legs on cam as much as I used to because the bright red markings are embarrassing. (I'm glad I made my foot obsession video a couple years ago! It's still a hit, haha.)
  • Random bumps and spots - I HATE HATE HATE how frequently I get unhappy hair follicles, pimples, etc on my booty! #BigButtProblems
Edit to add: I'm totally hugging everyone in this thread. :)

Last edited:
How are you all feeling as you get older? better or worse

As I'm getting older I'm not sure if I'm getting more confident or just caring less , but I'm definitely more happy with how I look

It's funny how we see ourselves, we focus on the bad and the people that love us focus on the good.

How are you all feeling as you get older? better or worse

As I'm getting older I'm not sure if I'm getting more confident or just caring less
I find I care a little less overall of what people may think/say, but also having more issues as I get older, so it's a wash. :D

I am so glad I made this thread, I guess a lot of people have insecurities about themselves. an it feels good to talk about them and get them off our chest, I know the pain with having natural big boobs amber, my boobs are saggy now because of the fact I had a kid 5 years ago and its hard to get them back to wear I want them, and the only way that's going to get fixed is if I get a boob lift and a reduction to get them where I want them. thankfully guys like my boobs for what they are but in my mind I hate them and always will until I can fix the problem. but I like venting and getting things off of my chest about how I feel because then I feel better about myself.

I'll bite.

I feel like my body is disproportional. I have a small head, broad shoulders, kind-of big/average boobs, an average stomach (that isn't nearly as flat as I'd like) and average hips, but then I have a really small ass and tiny legs. Like if all you can see is my head and my legs I look tiny, but if all you can see is my waist/boobs/shoulders I look giant haha. Also acne is lame, and my nose is goofy looking on one side.

My ideal body is super tiny, like the tiny fairy girl type that's really popular right now. But even if I lost weight I'd never look like that so its a moot point. At the end of the day, even though there are things I'd change about my appearance, I don't have to be a perfect 10 to be sexy and worthwhile. Sometimes I enjoy the imperfections because I feel like I strive to make up for them by being funnier and more creative. I think pretty much anyone can be hot as fuck depending on personality. Although it is rough knowing that I'd likely make more money if I had a different body type.

@MFCGod I think for myself I've mainly become less "insecure" and more willing to admit I have flaws. For me? Sure, I'd love for those flaws to just magically go away, but I guess I've become "ok" with character building habits nowadays, and more see it as a challenge that if I overcome it...great. If I don't fix them though, not a big deal, as there are those with far worse problems. I just try to stay in shape, eat right etc. If the other stuff improves too then great. :h:

Although it is rough knowing that I'd likely make more money if I had a different body type.
I feel like this every day. A lot of guys have told me that they love my body because it's a representation of a "real, attainable woman" (yeah)
But I look at the girls who make bank and they are all either really really, naturally skinny with no lumps or bumps or have worked super hard for firm as fuck everything. It doesn't help that my ass is crazily disproportionate to the rest of me(SMALL WHEN EVERYTHING ELSE IS BIG). Chalk that up as one more thing I hate about my body lol!

ALSO FOR THE RECORD @AmberCutie, when I look at your body that is like exactly what I want mine to look like. Like I think you look perfect as hell.
I have DDD (but was a G after I had my son) boobs that have always made me sad. My nipples point straight down if I'm not careful about my posture and the fat distribution is way off, they are obviously more heavy on the bottom. Eep.

Anyway talking about all this just reaffirms the fact that I need to lose like 30 lbs haha.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.