AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My Non-Nude Rant :P

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress Mika

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 22, 2015
USA
www.empressmika.com
Twitter Username
@YesEmpressMika
Streamate Username
EmpressMika
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/538052/Empress-Mika/
Clips4Sale URL
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/98997/EmpressMika
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, what in the world is going on? ^_^; I know I haven't been on MFC that long and I also realize caming sites are compromised of more nude models than non-nude ones overall but... since when did "I'm a non-nude model" REALLY mean "I'm a non-nude focused model"? *Face palm*

Arg! If it wasn't already frustrating enough to clarify that I'm a non-nude model on every. single. shift, I now have to further clarify that nudity isn't happening at all. No matter what. This is seriously going on multiple times per shift:

Member: "Are you a non-nude model?"
Me: "Yes."
Member: "Okay, so are you nude in videos?"
Me: "No."
Member: "Okay, so are you nude in pictures?"
Member: "Okay, so are you nude in group?"
Member: "Okay, so are you nude in private?"
Member: "Not even flashes? Really quick?"
Member: "Not even nipples?"
Member: "??????????????"

I feel like so many members are now conditioned into thinking that "non-nude rooms" are "mostly non-nude rooms" and there is a way to actually see nudity. This makes it even more frustrating for the models that actually are non-nude like myself. There are more and more examples of "non-nude models" showing flashes of nudity or "non-nude models" showing nudity for non-sexual purposes but still calling it non-nude or even "non-nude models" having nude photo sets and/or videos and/or topless/nude group and/or privates. I wish we would all agree that, if a model shows nudity in any way or aspect of her caming career, she is no longer a non-nude model. She can be a non-nude focused model but she is not a non-nude model.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!

/end rant.

Am I crazy or do you all agree? I'd love to hear some of your perspectives ^_^

Wait, not even nude in skype?

hahaha, running away now.

LOL! The way you say it is funny. It isn't funny when people are legitimately confused and frustrated by it.
WAHHHH!

Reactions: DrWangFei
I just read this and understand your pain somewhat. But can I ask what is a non-nude model exactly? I noticed that there are some people on MFC who get too hasty with models and a lot of them are rude. I can only imagine what it's like for someone who doesn't preform like the other girls do.

Being nude model but I like to build up to my nudity and have fun while doing so. Of course every day that I have broadcasted I get guys that tell me to "stfu and get naked". Most of them being basic members and even a few premiums. I don't know how to deal with them.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: bad_rapunzel
A lot of models go back and forth from nude to non nude so I get why some do ask if it's gonna happen ever. They have seen it happen countless times. Many start out non nude and change their mind or vice versa and some switch it up all the time. Some non nude models have their older nude vids for sale, some have them for private sale is someone asks, some do flash if the money is right or in private only, some stay non nude their entire career. It happens. I do think members should take no for an answer once told so but I dont blame them for asking. If they werent asking you to be nude they'd just be asking you for something else then. It's how it works. Frankly I dont care how another girl wants to categorize themselves. It's none of my business. She can do what she wants and call herself what she wants cause it does not effect me. I'm not gonna tell someone else how to do their job. Im not gonna tell another woman "oh, you showed a boob! Now you're not nude and can never turn back!" I'm gonna worry about myself instead and how I run my room.

I don't think this is necessarily a non-nude model problem. Some dudes just try to push boundaries. It doesn't matter if you call yourself non-nude, quarter nude, softcore.... there will be people trying to push past your lines. Even the most hardcore models likely get an earful over the one or two things they choose not to do. You have the right to set your boundaries and label yourself as you see fit. So do the rest of the girls. I don't think it matters if some other girls that feel they are non-nude do more or less than you. I don't really understand the distinction.

Edit: And... thank you I echoed @Teagan pretty much. Hehe.

I don't think this is necessarily a non-nude model problem. Some dudes just try to push boundaries. It doesn't matter if you call yourself non-nude, quarter nude, softcore.... there will be people trying to push past your lines. Even the most hardcore models likely get an earful over the one or two things they choose not to do. You have the right to set your boundaries and label yourself as you see fit. So do the rest of the girls. I don't think it matters if some other girls what feel they are non-nude do more or less than you. I don't really understand the distinction.
Exactly this. You show breasts and they want pussy. You show pussy and they want ass. You show ass and they want a toy in it. You use that toy and they ask for bestiality. And so on and so on till you're in public surrounded by fireworks blowing a dog upside down covered in glitter while in a giant hot tub during a gang bang. No matter what there will always be someone trying to push you and questioning everything you do.

i would have to think some use the discrepancy (though by definition there isn't one) between black and white to boost their income. let's say a model labels herself nonnude, during a shift her token count is low and had been for a while. she does a tease show and briefly flashes everything, letting on that is a special treat for the people present. now they feel special and more inclined to tip. or maybe during a group or private she accidentally flashes something or everything for certain members , they feel special and tip more. in the end she claims it was an accident, she is nonnude and gets paid. those same people continually cone back feeling she thinks highly of them. just 1 scenario i thought of after reading the original post.

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: bad_rapunzel
I can definitely see why answering the same questions over and over again would be frustrating but I can see why those questions exist. MFC is ultimately an adult site featuring primarily nude models. Of course that doesn't mean that every model has to be nude, but for newer members especially, it's not a wholly unreasonable assumption that the pretty girl whose room they've stumbled in to, will at some point, be nude.

There's also the issue of what a non-nude model actually is. Some are nude in videos and pic sets but not live on cam. Some are never nude in public chat but will be nude in private. Some use their non-nude status as a means of generating interest for when they eventually do go nude. Some can't be nude on cam sites for contractual reasons, but appear nude elsewhere. Some will show naked breasts but not naked vagina. Some will do a hand-bra while others won't so much as take their coat off. And some will never, ever get nude.

So I definitely empathise with your frustration, but I can also understand why "non-nude" might not mean the same thing to everyone.

I wish we would all agree that, if a model shows nudity in any way or aspect of her caming career, she is no longer a non-nude model. She can be a non-nude focused model but she is not a non-nude model.

The great thing about camming is that you can label yourself however you please. So if a girl wants to be nude only in groups and call herself non-nude that's her prerogative. If a girl wants to call herself non-nude but still get naked behind a sheer backlit curtain that's her choice too.

What you're experiencing isn't a side effect of girls doing their careers however fits best for them, it's a side effect of members wanting to push boundaries.

Haha, okay, maybe I posted this too hastily. Let me clarify a few things:

1. Of course, it's okay to switch between being a non-nude model and a nude model. It's your choice.

2. Of course, it's okay to identify yourself however you wish, nude, non-nude or whatever you want.

However, I personally find it odd to show nudity (in any way) but still call yourself a non-nude model. I suppose this is because of my definition: A non-nude model is a model that does not show nudity in any aspect of her caming. To show nudity in any aspect of your caming, to me, means that you are no longer a non-nude model. Here again, it is the model's right to call herself "Non-nude" even if she does get nude in any aspect of her caming.

3. Of course, guys will always push your boundaries no matter what you comfort level is on cam.

4. Of course, you should focus on yourself and your room and not what others do.

However, I am personally finding it frustrating that many members are asking me these types of questions in the way that they are asking. To clarify, it's not the questions that bother me but it's the way they are asking them. It's my opinion that these line of questions from members aren't usually because they're "just" curious but rather from their experience in other "non-nude" rooms. I surely don't expect or even urge any model to change what they're doing or anything else but rather I was just expressing my frustration as a non-nude model via this rant and thought it'd spark interesting discussions about it. ^_^

I understand what you're saying and I get it but really if it wasnt these types of questions it would just be other ones you'd get constantly instead and those would be annoying as well. Repeatedly answering the same thing no matter what it is can get frustrating. Maybe next time someone asks "when you getting nude bb?" you just answer differently. "I never get nude in any way" and that could cut them off from further questions. Worth a shot. And if they then turn to "do you get naked in videos?" just repeat yourself more sternly.
Edit: Maybe there's a better way of saying it so that's it's an all inclusive No To Anything Nude without you having to constantly say no cause I know that gets old quick and can be a turn off for some guys.

It's my opinion that these line of questions from members aren't usually because they're "just" curious but rather from their experience in other "non-nude" rooms.

Even if there weren't any other non-nude models or non-nude rooms in all of MFC guys would still be doing this. Example, I'm not a hardcore model, most I do in public is a beautiful agony show. I still get asked "when are you going to do a B/G video?" and even when I say no, the topic gets pushed. It's just the nature of members. It's not because of other models making non-nude a more ambiguous term, it's just because many members will just always want more than what they're getting.

I understand what you're saying and I get it but really if it wasnt these types of questions it would just be other ones you'd get constantly instead and those would be annoying as well. Repeatedly answering the same thing no matter what it is can get frustrating. Maybe next time someone asks "when you getting nude bb?" you just answer differently. "I never get nude in any way" and that could cut them off from further questions. Worth a shot. And if they then turn to "do you get naked in videos?" just repeat yourself more sternly.
Edit: Maybe there's a better way of saying it so that's it's an all inclusive No To Anything Nude without you having to constantly say no cause I know that gets old quick and can be a turn off for some guys.

Believe me, I know my rant is an unsolvable problem that likely won't ever change. I do my best to let members know my boundaries in a respectful but positive way. I'd like to think my frustration never shows through, haha. ^_^

Even if there weren't any other non-nude models or non-nude rooms in all of MFC guys would still be doing this. Example, I'm not a hardcore model, most I do in public is a beautiful agony show. I still get asked "when are you going to do a B/G video?" and even when I say no, the topic gets pushed. It's just the nature of members. It's not because of other models making non-nude a more ambiguous term, it's just because many members will just always want more than what they're getting.

I didn't mean to come across as solely blaming models that call themselves non-nude but actually are nude in some way (in my opinion) as the source of my frustrations. Of course, members play a role in this as well whether it's from their curiosities (no matter how new or experienced they are on MFC) and/or due to their experience in other rooms.

This all being said, it would be nice if there was an agreed-upon industry-wide definition of what a non-nude model is so all of this additional clarification wouldn't be necessary for each non-nude model (no matter what their limitations are). Perhaps this is a better way to say it rather than my frustration-charged OP. ^_^

it would be nice if there was an agreed-upon industry-wide definition of what a non-nude model is so all of this additional clarification wouldn't be necessary for each non-nude model (no matter what their limitations are).
Other sites create a separate section for non-nude models. This pretty much relegates them all to failure because they don't have the same access to traffic and winning over members. Not forcing the distinction is what allows for some non-nude models to be so successful on MFC. A member can pop into your room without realizing you're non-nude, tip while he figures out that he enjoys the atmosphere even though there won't be boobs and come back again. If you were put on a separate page with the non-nudest of non-nudes, you'd miss out on a lot of potential tokens. And, you'd still get dudes asking to see tits because pushing boundaries doesn't come from a place of curiosity or confusion. It just comes from being disrespectful. You have a really positive vibey camshow. So, dealing with disrespect is maybe a bit more frustrating since you don't just go off on them. I'd probably just ban the dudes that don't drop it immediately. If they're picking, they don't understand the appeal of non-nude shows and are likely to feel you don't deserve tips. People like that are not good at parting with money anyway.

Never-Nude.

Non-Nude.

Note the slight connotational difference. The first term started to appear, if I'm correct about a year ago.

Miqote is a Never-Nude. AliceBiscuit is a Never-Nude, Guenivere_ is a Never-Nude.

Kickaz is a Non-Nude and so forth.

I've seen the Never-Nude tag work a bit better on folks understanding cold.

Other sites create a separate section for non-nude models. This pretty much relegates them all to failure because they don't have the same access to traffic and winning over members. Not forcing the distinction is what allows for some non-nude models to be so successful on MFC. A member can pop into your room without realizing you're non-nude, tip while he figures out that he enjoys the atmosphere even though there won't be boobs and come back again. If you were put on a separate page with the non-nudest of non-nudes, you'd miss out on a lot of potential tokens. And, you'd still get dudes asking to see tits because pushing boundaries doesn't come from a place of curiosity or confusion. It just comes from being disrespectful. You have a really positive vibey camshow. So, dealing with disrespect is maybe a bit more frustrating since you don't just go off on them. I'd probably just ban the dudes that don't drop it immediately. If they're picking, they don't understand the appeal of non-nude shows and are likely to feel you don't deserve tips. People like that are not good at parting with money anyway.

So much yes to this post. Thank you so much ^_^

Do hand bras count towards non nude still? I guess you could, if you haven't already put it in tags on MFC and in your profile, but I think you have done that already. Kinda seems silly of people to keep asking those questions though.

Preach it.

Honestly, the best way to go about it, imho, is to direct them to your profile. If that doesn't deter them then ignore them. I get sick of answering that question too, but I always try to clarify to the best of my ability because... well, that's my job. I can understand why people get confused: I used to get naked when I first started camming and I just held a custom nude photoset and video raffle. While some have seen my naughty bits, 99% that come through my room have not and never will. I'm in control of my nudity and I don't want to take off my clothes in public, so I don't. So while I consider myself a non-nude (as in you can't pay me to get naked) I cannot consider myself a never-nude.

Also, fun little lulz about non-nudeness and members: It totally swings the other way too, the winner of my raffle said he wanted me to take whatever pictures and video I want just as long as I WASN'T nude! He essentially bought out the raffle just to make sure no one saw me naked! XD So while random assholes passing through ask you these idiotic things and/or are pushy, remember that your loyal regs will never care if you don't get naked and probably very much enjoy the art of tease.

Exactly this. You show breasts and they want pussy. You show pussy and they want ass. You show ass and they want a toy in it. You use that toy and they ask for bestiality. And so on and so on till you're in public surrounded by fireworks blowing a dog upside down covered in glitter while in a giant hot tub during a gang bang. No matter what there will always be someone trying to push you and questioning everything you do.

And then someone gets upset that the show doesn't include pee/poop/puke.

I don't feel a model needs to identify as non-nude or nude anyway. If someone clicks for private just inform them early on out of respect and make sure you have some indicator of it in profile.
Many of the guys who tip for a flash would know anyway, they just want to frustrate you a bit. Part of the appeal of visiting a non-nude model is that you can always try to change her mind, women able to keep their values are so sexy too.

I have been looking for a non-nude model for naughty play in pvt but to never undress... wont happen, but am enjoying the search for it. Don't feel too frustrated by the questions Miqote, it actually just means you are doing everything right.

That sounds incredibly frustrating but honestly I would probably ask a model the same thing. Well not a million questions but I may ask in one question if she got nude in either private or videos. There just are so many models who don't get nude in shows but do get nude for other things or who only get nude once in a while so I think some people just don't understand when you say that that you're serious and it's a real, 100% of the time limit.

I also agree with what others have said though in that people will push your boundaries anyway. You could be spread eagle fucking yourself and have the exact same situation happen with people asking if you like anal. If it were me I would answer every first question with "I never get naked" or something along those lines and then just don't answer that person again. Don't feel like because non-nude models are less common that you need to spend more time answering or explaining, it will only tire you :)

It's my opinion that these line of questions from members aren't usually because they're "just" curious but rather from their experience in other "non-nude" rooms. I surely don't expect or even urge any model to change what they're doing or anything else but rather I was just expressing my frustration as a non-nude model via this rant and thought it'd spark interesting discussions about it. ^_^
There are many models who have always identified as non-nude in public.This was the trend before countdowns became fashionable, and still is on many sites. They may at times do nude shows in pvt/ true pvt/ skype, but never in public these differences definitely add to the confusion for members.

Members also regularly see models who don't identify as non-nude but will happily take your tokens giving nothing at all in return. Inexperienced members will rightfully sulk when they have made misjudgments about a model they have spent on.
Top non-nude models can sometimes assume their room knows them. As every top model must be good, and good is nude... so the logic follows, the model must do nude-shows: A common member misjudgment.

Speaking of misjudgments of models, it doesn't just apply to non-nude models. Some models only do countdowns, group shows, or pvt shows. Some only like to chat in PM, some only in free chat. A member can never assume he/ she knows a model until they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.