AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fave Wishlist Sites

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gddp

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 24, 2015
Hi y'all!

What site(s) do you prefer for your wishlist?

I was using Amazon... but didn't like that 3rd-party vendors could potentially share my info,
(orrr, the relatively limited selection if I disabled 3rd-party vendors)
so I've since switched to SpoiledOnline.com after seeing a few popular camgirls use/vouch for its confidentiality between giver/recipient.

So, while I do love that I can put basically anything on the wishlist (no matter the source),
I get the feeling that something might be up? Like, how do they profit if they're simply a middle-man with
(seemingly) no fees? They probably do charge a percentage, but I haven't had any complaints/heard as much from my "spoilers" yet.

Anyway, would love to know your faves, or any opinions on Spoiled from other users^.^

i wanted to make a wishlist on amazon but the fact that the 3rd party vendors could give out my location terrifies me, so im currently only accepting e-gift cards :(( I think that if i lived in a bigger city and could have a po box i would do it anyways but its too dangerous on my current situatuon. would love to hear some advice!!

• Hugs
Reactions: gddp
I had the same experience! But, as far as I know, SpoiledOnline's entire purpose is to be discreet -- the gifter sends the money to the site, then the site purchases the item for you, on their behalf.

I've messaged their support team explicitly about my desires for privacy, and they've assured me that they will never compromise any of my information---hopefully that's a legit promise, haha.

Always be wary of anything, of course, but I feel at least semi-comfortable using them! :) I'd love to hear if anyone has had any bad experiences with them, though. (I had a couple of issues with them not noticing my updated shipping information while I was traveling, but that was at least equally my fault, I think)

I also love that they have a bookmarking feature, where you can literally add ANY PRODUCT off of ANY SITE - which is really cool since Amazon is limited in that way.

i wanted to make a wishlist on amazon but the fact that the 3rd party vendors could give out my location terrifies me, so im currently only accepting e-gift cards :(( I think that if i lived in a bigger city and could have a po box i would do it anyways but its too dangerous on my current situatuon. would love to hear some advice!!

If you do decide to stick with Amazon though, I would still definitely not allow the 3rd party vendors,
but maybe add the 3rd party items to the wishlist anyway, just as a visual incentive--- I think saying something like "if you see an item you want to get me off my wishlist, send me a gift card and let me know!" works pretty well there.

Just as a heads up Amazon itself has been known to give out addresses as well. Not just 3rd parties, though they are more known for it. So do not trust them to keep you safe either. You best bet is egift cards and no address put in at all. Though now with them not allowing you to add egift cards to lists this is only an option if you already have them on there.

^^That sounds like solid info to me. I'm kind of surprised to see so many models using it all tbh.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
DeliveryCode is another option that a lot of ladies are using. It was made for people like us, so it's discreet, you can add items from most online stores, and you can have people "vote" for your wishlist to gain you gift vouchers (you get 10 cents per vote). Services like this do charge the person buying your gift a little extra to cover their costs, but there are no fees for you.

I created a wish list on Amazon but didn't enter an address at all. People can view the items and purchase a gift card for me to buy the items If they want. It's not ideal, but keeps me safe.
i think i will try this methods. someone brought some items off my wishlist on amazone and when they send me a screen shot to show me that they did buy it as they said i saw my REAL name and state and city... that scared me :speechless::woops: i didin't expect to see a info like that at all.... hopefully the person is not crazy to come find me ahahah i pray so, but i need to make sure such a info like that don't show again because who knows i may not be lucky next time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Booty_4U
i think i will try this methods. someone brought some items off my wishlist on amazone and when they send me a screen shot to show me that they did buy it as they said i saw my REAL name and state and city... that scared me :speechless::woops: i didin't expect to see a info like that at all.... hopefully the person is not crazy to come find me ahahah i pray so, but i need to make sure such a info like that don't show again because who knows i may not be lucky next time.
Make sure you delete all addresses and names out if your info. I checked mine like I was a person who would be shopping.

I have amazon wishlist and I entered a male friend's address, he is fine with bringing the things to me when he visits and he is in a big city so everything's more anonymous..noone ever bought me anything though, lol :)

DeliveryCode is another option that a lot of ladies are using. It was made for people like us, so it's discreet, you can add items from most online stores, and you can have people "vote" for your wishlist to gain you gift vouchers (you get 10 cents per vote). Services like this do charge the person buying your gift a little extra to cover their costs, but there are no fees for you.
I use the DeliveryCode service as well. I really appreciate the piece of mind I have with the security of them not handing out my address like Amazon does.

I think Amazon is the best solution if used right.If you're worried about using Amazon because of third-party companies getting your address and possibly sharing them, you can just uncheck the box that says "Third party shipping agreement" in your Wishlist settings + Amazon Shipping cost is lower :)

• Wat?!
Reactions: Booty_4U
I think Amazon is the best solution if used right.If you're worried about using Amazon because of third-party companies getting your address and possibly sharing them, you can just uncheck the box that says "Third party shipping agreement" in your Wishlist settings + Amazon Shipping cost is lower :)
As already pointed out though that doesnt protect you either. Amazon still gives out addresses sometimes and theres no way to control when or how that happens and they dont care when they do. So no do not trust amazon thinking third parties are the only issue.

Just as a heads up Amazon itself has been known to give out addresses as well. Not just 3rd parties, though they are more known for it. So do not trust them to keep you safe either. You best bet is egift cards and no address put in at all. Though now with them not allowing you to add egift cards to lists this is only an option if you already have them on there.
Yep! Had this happen!

Yep. I love Delivery Code. I have had 10+ things sent from them. All arrived within days of being ordered...even right before Christmas! One item was out of stock (between the time I listed it and the time it was purchased) and they credited it to my account so I could order it (or something else) when it became available:)

I have Amazon and have had a custy purchase things from them. He has sent me the email he gets, it doesn't show my address and it doesn't give him any tracking info so I trust them so far.
Your risk to take however if a customer asks for tracking info, or calls and asks amazon questions about delivery or where a purchase was sent they have handed the info right over. So your customer may not have done or tried to do this (that you know of) however that doesnt mean the next one wont. You wouldnt even know it happened unless they told you they got the info outright.

Ladies who use spoiledonline.com : I can´t find any info about what payment options they have..I have quite a few guys wanting to pay with paypal so I´m looking for some giftcard which could be purchased with paypal. Also spoiledonline doesnt ship to Europe, does delivery code have this option? What are you UK/Europe ladies using?

I'm interested in this as well. I was thinking about going with Amazon, but really didn't like when I saw that 3rd parties could give out my name and address. I have a PO Box, but I live in a fairly small town. I'm going to check out Delivery Code and Spoiled Online. It may take a while, but I'll write my experiences here once I've got some more info.

I'm going to try using giftrocket for gift cards, and I still have to figure out what to do for wishlists. Thanks for the spoiledonline rec--I didn't like deliverycode because it seemed limited with what you could add.

I also really do need to get a PO Box.

Thank you SO much for insights and feedback. I hit the "Amazon 3rd Party" roadblock today, shopping for holiday gifts for someone special.
Cx0W-DhXcAEpcsM.jpg:large

I am going to explore DeliveryCode and SpoiledOnline to see what best balances ease of use with security.

• Hugs
Status
Not open for further replies.