AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
It is just not possible that we are the only intelligent species around the Universe.

Come on government stop hiding your findings about extraterrestrials!

I can't respond at the moment because my dog is using my tinfoil hat...

Orcas, that's where.

I am still kind of scared shitless because we had a wildfire coming near our home, but thankfully the firefighters and everybody involved managed to push the fire back to the south away from any homes. And what was worse was that the wildfire was in our path for a while before all of the firefighters and everyone else involved managed to push the wildfire back.

I'm just very glad as well as very happy that we didn't have to evacuate :)

• Hugs
Reactions: TacoBelle and Gen
It's time to up your game to...Roomba Beer Pong!
I saw that on Reddit yesterday!

However, we may be a technology-inclined household, but refuse to spend over $300 on vacuums just to spill beer all over them during a game. :D

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
I am currently eating Strawberries. So yeah Strawberries are kinda Awesome.

Lol I just had a whole thing of blueberries...berries are rocking my world of late :D

Yes! It's cherry season and I'm in heaven :shame:
Careful with those... You may end up knowing one of our Mayor friends really intimately. I'll have the major of Tinkletown put in a good word with Poopyville for you if you want. Maybe @Magnolia will do the same.

Wondering how long we can entertain ourselves with this immature joke.

Lol I just had a whole thing of blueberries...berries are rocking my world of late :D

I always buy the big ass bags of wymans frozen wild blueberries from the grocery store and eat them by the handful. Delicious

Hate to take away from the berry talk (since I got my blender I am looking at comments on berries), but anyone know if cayenne pepper is really a squirrel detractor? I have squirrels during all seasons that want to get up to the roof and I was thinking about spreading that around their route to my apartment roof (maybe mixed in with some vaseline and spread it all out). If anyone knows about such things, let me know. :)

Hate to take away from the berry talk (since I got my blender I am looking at comments on berries), but anyone know if cayenne pepper is really a squirrel detractor? I have squirrels during all seasons that want to get up to the roof and I was thinking about spreading that around their route to my apartment roof (maybe mixed in with some vaseline and spread it all out). If anyone knows about such things, let me know. :)

Yes, it works. You can also get capsaicin enfused bird seed you can spread around to train them to avoid that smell. They do experience pain from it, same as any other mammal.

However, on the other side of things; there's not been studies on how it affects birds digestive systems. Capsaicin is also toxic to bees and other beneficial insects. And it is basically only going to work by inducing pain in the squirrel.

Here's a nifty article from the Toronto Wildlife Centre and the Humane Society of America on it. They advocate for not using it, although acknowledge it works. They recommend PlantSkyde, Shake Away, Acti-Sol, ScareCrow and CatStop instead.

http://toronto.wbu.com/content/show/54964

Nice to read that when a couple of models have endured a spat over perceived slights and jealousy, that they are able to tear down the barriers between themselves and extend the olive branch.The friction factory makes me wanna smile today. aww100.gif

:)

Nice to read that when a couple of models have endured a spat over perceived slights and jealousy, that they are able to tear down the barriers between themselves and extend the olive branch.The friction factory makes me wanna smile today.

Finally. After all this time, the great pee/squirt war is over?

• Funny!
Reactions: SoTxBob
I feel like the Rocky movies got steadily worse with each one. 1 was the peak, 2 was still great, 3 was good, 4 was ok, 5 was meh and 6 was atrocious. Creed was a great return to form though.

IMHO

1. An all-time classic
2. A good sequel but nowhere near as good as the original
3. It's like they gave up on making serious films about boxing and instead made a live action cartoon and it... kinda worked
4. So bad it's good and so perversely entertaining that it might be even more enjoyable than the first film. "Livin in America"!. "If he dies... he dies"! The robot! The best montage ever! Rocky single-handedly bringing an end to the Cold War!
5. A return to the more serious and grounded tone of the first two films but lacking nearly everything that made those films work. The worst of the series.
6. Slightly silly premise but a good nostalgia-filled reboot all the same with a surprising amount of heart.

Haven't seen Creed yet but I really want to.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
IMHO

1. An all-time classic
2. A good sequel but nowhere near as good as the original
3. It's like they gave up on making serious films about boxing and instead made a live action cartoon and it... kinda worked
4. So bad it's good and so perversely entertaining that it might be even more enjoyable than the first film. "Livin in America"!. "If he dies... he dies"! The robot! The best montage ever! Rocky single-handedly bringing an end to the Cold War!
5. A return to the more serious and grounded tone of the first two films but lacking nearly everything that made those films work. The worst of the series.
6. Slightly silly premise but a good nostalgia-filled reboot all the same with a surprising amount of heart.

Haven't seen Creed yet but I really want to.

Last week when I visited Adrian Balboa's grave (first shown in 'Rocky Balboa', the 6th Rocky movie) and took pictures, I learned that it's the same cemetery (Laurel Hill Cemetery) used in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen...the scene where Optimus Prime comes to visit Sam Witwicky to ask for his help.

guide_cemetery.jpg

transformers_2_optimus_prime_5.jpg

DkfVMKJ.gif

tumblr_inline_nydpq5NUZY1tt1wzb_500.gif

^Lol. This was totally me yesterday after having to say goodbye to my aunt and uncle yesterday (they live in California). I got in the car and was like wow, look at me getting all emotional and shit. Dammit!

I work for Canada Post.
my company issued a lock out notice today. I don't know how long I'll be locked out, not working.
and I don't know how to feel right now. one hand, I'd like to keep working, pay my bills, eat food. on the other hand, I totally appreciate my union trying to achieve wage equity (among other things) for me and I'd love to enjoy those things they're trying to get me.
#uncertain #arrgh

Reasons why tipping slows down... part 26.

Pound hits new low on Brexit nerves
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36721689

Two weeks ago 900 tokens on MFC would have cost me £51 and a little change. Todays price... MFC token cost.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: