AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hello,

I'm George.

I'm a webcam model working in Bulgaria. I show myself on Chaturbate. My Streamate account stays mostly inactive. I have all the gear and so it's good fun. My address is chaturbate.com/georges89

I like to hike and swim in my free time. Also, I'm looking for love, but until then I'm just looking for a partner.

I'm charming, neat and attentive, a gentleman and a scholar. Hit me up.

My name is Jaremi, and I don't even have a pic here yet. :D I am new to MFC, and have just set up my first ever twitter and snapchat accounts accordingly. xD I have a fiance who watches my shows, and he is very supportive of me, which is AMAZING. Ummm.... I'm currently a gameless gamer. :p I have some games on my amazon wishlist, but I really don't expect anyone to get them for me. Kinda just saving them for myself. xD I plan to game on cam one day, that is, if I can ever learn how to split-screen, and I really enjoy this choice in work, honestly. :) It's nice to meet you all.

MFC: JaremiLove
Twitter: @JaremiMFC

Any tips for a new camgirl? Lay it on me. xD
My name is Jaremi, and I don't even have a pic here yet. :D I am new to MFC, and have just set up my first ever twitter and snapchat accounts accordingly. xD I have a fiance who watches my shows, and he is very supportive of me, which is AMAZING. Ummm.... I'm currently a gameless gamer. :p I have some games on my amazon wishlist, but I really don't expect anyone to get them for me. Kinda just saving them for myself. xD I plan to game on cam one day, that is, if I can ever learn how to split-screen, and I really enjoy this choice in work, honestly. :) It's nice to meet you all.

MFC: JaremiLove
Twitter: @JaremiMFC

Any tips for a new camgirl? Lay it on me. xD
Doing a show tonight for my birthday!! :D 2 hours, and I'll be on MFC! :D

Hi, I'm Lisa and I have been researching this whole camming thing for a month now, I was broadcasting last night, but I didn't make much tokens because I really didn't know for what to charge and what to do since I won't be going nude (at least completely) and definitely won't be doing cumshows (don't judge I just couldn't do it in front of strangers). I was really shy that night so I'm hoping tonight will be different. I really want to succeed in camming, but I know I still have a lot of research to do.
And IRL I don't know anyone who is doing this or any kind of other related work so it's nice to know that so many of you camgirls are out there.
Best wishes to you :)
I researched camming a lot before I started as well. ^_^ Don't worry, the shyness will go away. Just be sure to be yourself! Sell your personality. ;) I've only been camming a month and already have regulars, and am making as much money as I did at my last job! :D Remember, though, if you want to be non-nude, stick to that. Doing something that you're uncomfortable with will make both you and the viewer unable to enjoy your time!

Hey Amber
I'm Bradlie Bedford and I'm interested in joining the site
I'd like to be a web cam model with my boyfriend TJ
We have some bad ass videos I know would be a hit
Please tell me what I can do to become part of this site
Thank you

Hi everyone. I am Addy. I have been camming off and on for a couple of years. I am finally ready to make more a full time go of things. This month is my first full month back online. Decided to join ACF because I love forums and I hope to offer and receive moral support and advice from peeps!

I researched camming a lot before I started as well. ^_^ Don't worry, the shyness will go away. Just be sure to be yourself! Sell your personality. ;) I've only been camming a month and already have regulars, and am making as much money as I did at my last job! :D Remember, though, if you want to be non-nude, stick to that. Doing something that you're uncomfortable with will make both you and the viewer unable to enjoy your time!

Thank you for your reply, I already did the most common mistake, I'm not sticking to my schedule, since I have a lot of jobs to do outside of camming, so my most important goal for now is to become consistent (or is it regular?) at camming. I hope you understand what I meant to say. I wish you luck! :)

Hello! I'm ExcellaExe but until today I was known as Excella_4Fun on MFC. I changed my name because, well, it sucked and honestly sounds like a ten year old came up with it, haha. I just started camming in February, but I only did it sporadically until now.

Uh... what else... I'm a writer, reader, programmer by day and cam girl by... day? I day cam when my brain is going to explode from work. I got into camming because I had just gotten laid off (have a day job now), and needed some extra money to float me. So far, I really enjoy it and I've met some really cool people.

I'm Grace! I've worked so far with Chaturbate and MGF but I'm currently looking for other revenues. I'm excited to be apart of this forum!

Hiiiii! I'm Allura!
Tomorrow will hopefully be my first day on cam if my equipment arrives on time. I'm really hoping I mesh well with this community, because I'm going to need it! I'm 24, and I live in the south. I have a daughter and a mom I'm trying to provide for. I have experience as a sugar baby but I've wanted to cam for almost three years! I'm on MFC, and also open in my personal life about my new profession. I have a fiancé in prison who is supportive.

Edit to add: I have a broken right leg! Currently I'm in a cam boot, which I can take off every now and then. I plan on using thigh high compression socks, which I have to wear anyway on the injured leg, and just being very conscious of my posing, moving, etc. my leg is super unattractive right now so I'll always keep it covered. If anyone else has experienced something similar I would love to hear about it!

Last edited:
Edit to add: I have a broken right leg! Currently I'm in a cam boot, which I can take off every now and then. I plan on using thigh high compression socks, which I have to wear anyway on the injured leg, and just being very conscious of my posing, moving, etc. my leg is super unattractive right now so I'll always keep it covered. If anyone else has experienced something similar I would love to hear about it!

I've had a broken foot that required a super restrictive boot (I was in ballet, bad things can happen to your feet, yo), and though I wasn't camming at the time, I feel your pain! I hope you heal quickly. Just tell the guys that your leg is injured--whenever I have a migraine on cam the guys are almost always super sweet about it--minus those that feel the need to tell me to go to sleep, lol. Their intentions are good, but I need to build my following.

I've had a broken foot that required a super restrictive boot (I was in ballet, bad things can happen to your feet, yo), and though I wasn't camming at the time, I feel your pain! I hope you heal quickly. Just tell the guys that your leg is injured--whenever I have a migraine on cam the guys are almost always super sweet about it--minus those that feel the need to tell me to go to sleep, lol. Their intentions are good, but I need to build my following.

Thank you! I was in a car accident and my seatbelt failed (little 2004 model, so things happen . . .) so I count myself lucky to be alive! This is part of why I'm camming. I lost my job, car, place, everything pretty much. I started sugaring last month again but that's only to get this venture set up, as I didn't have a laptop or anything until today! Luckily my SD is also a good friend and mentor, so he's totally helpful and supportive.
First show tonight! Aaaahhhhh!

I'm David. I'm an MFC member, though I don't have as much time for it as I like. Why did I sign up for ACF? Well, Amber is not only unbelievably sexy, but really smart with a fantastic attitude and personality. I'm intrigued by a chat site she would host, and by cam models chatting about "the biz". I love the fantasy, but I'm curious about behind the scenes.

Also, "I just wanna hear...girls talk" -Elvis Costello

Hi there, I'm Coop. I'm here to help my girl research this camming world and learn what I can to help :borg:

Ps: This site has been super helpful in getting her started.

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

Newbie cam girl here!!! Been spending the last two weeks researching and collecting knowledge from all media outlets. The one question that I really have is payment on MFC....more exclusively payment outside of the U.S. I wish to stay away from wire transfers, cheques might be a little slow....lol so I'm wondering if anyone from outside of the U.S. has used payoneer??? I welcome all advice I can get! Thanks!!!!