AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
That's cool! I am actually quite androgenous myself, and was thinking about announcing it, however, MFC, only allows female models, so I have to keep up the completely female persona on there. ^_^ Although, I am quite tomboy-ish sometimes.
Good fortune with your camming.

Thank you!
Yeah, I got banned from MFC for having a male friend on cam with me an sooo, I never went back. I Use chaturbate now

Hi, my name's Mango :) I work as a camgirl on several sites, I'm not really new to the whole thing, but I've never been in touch with other camgirls. I guess, becoming a part of this community would be a nice experience for me :p

Hi - I'm brand spankin new. Considering getting into camming but I wanted to go the texting route first. I see a few wow players here and that's awesome.

• Hugs
Reactions: MissAshley
Hi everyone, I'm Alice! I'm an MFC model. Happy to be a part of the community!

Hello all. Newbie here. I'm 30 and from the southwest. Decided to join up because I like to connect with people in the communities I'm involved in, the newest of which is webcam modeling. I'm pretty anxious to see how this first month plays out. Thanks for having me!

I hope I'm doing my first post right, as a reply here. Not much of a forum girl but would like to be! Just another Amber. This one is older and has been around for awhile. Thanks for having me!

Reactions: Val Vega
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
hi all this properly not the right place but im thick im steve in uk gullible i think hence the name so thought i join here even if just to meet new people

Hello all, I'm here on this site just to leave a bit of insight of my recent personal experiences. As my name says, I'm a super proud husband of a new cam girl. I've been brought to this a few times in the recent days by search engines looking for answers to questions. I'll elaborate in a thread, but basically I couldn't be more proud of my wife's recent and long overdue self esteem boost that camming has brought her. Hopefully someone else will find my soon to be post that may benefit from it.

Hi guys, my name is Lacey Benedict and I am from the wonderful world of CB. I'm so glad I found this site, being able to have support in this industry is really cool. I can't tell many people about what I do, so I'm hoping I can get some advice from my fellow ladies when I need it (and give advice). I've been camming for about a month and a half now, so I'm still pretty much a newbie. I do also have a tumblr, not really personal, just lots of NSFW pictures and gifs I find around. Anyway, I hope to talk to some of you soon :)

Hi everyone! I'm Ellie. I'm a student and just moved to a new state with my boyfriend where I have zero friends so I spend lots of time inside on the computer. So looking for some friends in the camming industry. I am starting this weekend and am excited but also nervous!! I'm a huge nerd and love video games and baking desserts. :)

Hi Everyone!

We are nudetime.tv - a new clip site, and we are in Beta as we speak.

We'd love to hear any feedback you might have about our platform. We truly want to provide the best experience for models of all genders! Good feedback is appreciated, but bad feedback is even better so we can dig in and address any issues! :)

If anyone would like to jump on board in this early stage, we'd very much appreciate it, and will give the first 50
models a payout rate of 80% for life as a gesture of thanks.

Please bear with us during Beta, as some features are not completely ready, however we thought we'd post in here early to start an open conversation, and make it a collaborative experience :)

Our website link is:

www.nudetime.tv

Best Wishes,
Nudetime.

I ..... am a cam girl who stalks people and reads everrrything I can, so I can become a BAWWSSS(LMAO)

...forgive me. I think I'm funny.

Hey everyone! I'm Emily, been streaming on SM for about 4 months now! I don't see a lot of SM models on here, so if you are please introduce yourself! :)

Hi everyone! I'm Annie! Definitely a noob to this whole thing, but anxious to talk and see new people. :) any advice is much appreciated!

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.

I'm someone who got into this world with completely different intention and totally zero knowledge. Very thankful to this forum where reading through made me aware of stupid way I was acting out of ignorance.

I am extremely inquisitive and what puzzle is more challenging than people, so I really enjoy talking to everyone who wants to have honest meaningful conversation.

Also, if you want to unburden something or want some advice then I can (hopefully) be useful. I won't be able to visit this forum at high frequency so you can reach out to unknown.homosapien@gmail.

Finally, I do have some questions which I hope an experienced model may be easily able to answer. I would prefer to ask them on a private channel of communication. Can someone please help?

Hey everyone! I'm Emily, been streaming on SM for about 4 months now! I don't see a lot of SM models on here, so if you are please introduce yourself! :)

Hey! I'm actually in the process of singing up for Streamate right now, any tips you can give a noob? haha. It seems a bit more complex than any other site i've been on so far