AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
My name is Adina good I am 23 years sociable, eager to meet new people. I like doing new things are uninhibited person.
I started videochat because of money, I have a good financial situation at all so I try to turn an honest penny,
with money earned from videochat help my own family

Hey I'm Countrygirl0909 I cam over at CB, CamSoda, and am a new canned at MFC I have cammed for 2 years and made great friends and hope to make lots more here I love country music , writing a and singing and having fun

Attachments

• IMG_20161203_025552.jpg
    IMG_20161203_025552.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 1
Hi! I've discovered ACF because Princess Mika commanded me to buy her the official ACF tanktop. :D

I'm happy to have found a supportive forum for camgirls, their fans, and related people of this world. Thanks for having me.

Reactions: Empress Mika
Hey I'm Sally. I'm Currently looking at changing my name on Camming sites etc so they are all the same or a lot closer to being the same. I am 20 and have been streaming on and off for 2 years now. I don't really know many of the lovely ladies who cam but would like to get to know you all. My username here is the same as twitter if you would like to follow me and ill follow back and we can chat. :)

Hello! Kiraa here. I'm 25, been camming on SM for around 8 months, and have read so much from these forums to help me along the way. Excited to start participating and continue learning! I'm an avid TV nerd. Recently, I've been exploring femdom and humiliation; I enjoy RP and getting to know new fetishes.

:h: Kiraa Quinn
kiraa.quinn.cammodels.com
twitter.com/kiraaquinn

Last edited:
Hi! I'm Jenn from Chicago, originally from Indiana, and I need a profile pic! I had an account here ages ago, I don't have the info or email, started new....again!

I'm Lu Belle,
I've been a cam girl on MFC for a few years on & off & I recently decided to do it full time!! Best decision ever. I have 2 kitties & loveee animals in general. I'm hoping when I get further in to camming & have the extra money I can use it to help animals in some way! That's one of my ultimate goals & dreams. I live on the East coast. I love Netflix, Overwatch, coloring & I just recently started learning how to make/alter clothes! Hmm.. not sure what else to say. You can find me on Twitter: @Luhatespants if you want to be friends or have any other questions for me! :h:

I am Mikeaul, a long time perv. I started at a site (now closed) called AWC (Anywebecam.com) many years ago. When it closed down I followed a few of the ladies to F4F and MFC. I recently changed my Username from Iam40ish to Mikeaul. If you know me, feel free to say hello.

I have a couple questions but I will read thru the forums first to see if they have already been asked.

Amber thank you for this place for us to meet.

You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
You heard me. Introduce yourself, suckas! Many of you already know each other, but take the opportunity to elaborate here.

PS - Models read the thread here about how to receive model status and access to the cam girl forum section.
Hey Amber couldn't resist so i became a member, i kinda having a hard time loading a pic of me help!!!

HEY EVERYONE IM CASHMEREROSEXXX SEMI NEW TO THE CAMMING WORLD....BUT IM HERE.. LOL I LOVE AND WELCOME NEW ADVICE AND TIPS .....PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO SPEAK A CONCERN OR SUGGESTION.....WE ROCK DEFINITELY....ANY INFO OR QUESTIONS ASK......I SLAY WHEN IT COMES TO ENTERTAINING AND THE CAMERAS.....GLAD TO BE APART OF IT ..............THXX MY LOVES..

HEY EVERYONE IM CASHMEREROSEXXX SEMI NEW TO THE CAMMING WORLD....BUT IM HERE.. LOL I LOVE AND WELCOME NEW ADVICE AND TIPS .....PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO SPEAK A CONCERN OR SUGGESTION.....WE ROCK DEFINITELY....ANY INFO OR QUESTIONS ASK......I SLAY WHEN IT COMES TO ENTERTAINING AND THE CAMERAS.....GLAD TO BE APART OF IT ..............THXX MY LOVES..
Please stop using caps for everything.

hi! how the F*$%# are ya! molliezane, new model, ive had my account a few months, so im no gonna be a noob too much longer, i dont expect anyone to be friends with me, but if so Cool beans, id love to meet other models & eventually do the MFC take over,im pretty content with all this so far

Hey im Vicious Feline :) Im new at life- coming from a factory setting to exploring my wild side. Im a aspiring Suicide Girl, beginnger MFC cam girl and buttholio. Im hoping to meet some other cam gals that want to show me the ropes in exchange for back rubs. Seriously though- no damn handbook on how to cam. This website is a fuckin diamond in the rough :D Lets get know each other:D Im 28 from Canada!

My name is JD. I've been in sales most of my life but for the last 6 years, I've concentrated on web development. I'm here to learn more about the camming business to help my lady out. :)